Page 36 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1126333435363738394661 ... LastLast

• MiceChat News Team
    • Sparkle Plenty

Re: The Soap Opera Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Trac View Post
    But Tad as a single dad! Love it! I remember meeting him at SSW at DCA - he blew a kiss to my older daughter (I think she was 13 at the time) she still giggles over it - she told me that he is really cute for an old guy LOL
    I remember when he was cute and young! I still think he is cute, he just can't be quite as convincing as Tad the Cad these days. How cool about your daughter! That's a great memory to treasure.

• Santa Barbara, CA

Quote Originally Posted by disneyballerina View Post
    I remember when he was cute and young! I still think he is cute, he just can't be quite as convincing as Tad the Cad these days. How cool about your daughter! That's a great memory to treasure.
    Tad is in his "Elvis fat stage". His hair looks lame too.
    "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

• MiceChat News Team
    • Sparkle Plenty

Quote Originally Posted by Cousin Orville View Post
    Tad is in his "Elvis fat stage". His hair looks lame too.
    Oooh, ouch. Harsh. Poor Tad, being compared to big bloated Elvis. That can't be good.

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

That really bites about Dixie leaving, again. I hope she stays gone. Just when I was actually enjoying her being back in Pine Valley after this whole Madden/Emma being Kate crap. I was excited when she came back but loathed her when the story lines were crap.

• Hey, that's not Rose!

That's so weird about Michael Cambius. I was just thinking after watching todays episode that he might be the Satin Slayer. With the whole picture of Zachs mom being replaced with Kendall, I was thinking about how Mikey and Kendall were together back in the day, and then Binks. So maybe he is back from the dead killing people close to them since Binks killed him? It makes sense, sorta. Also with Zachs flashbacks from childhood, perhaps Mikey also killed their mom. That makes sense too.

I can't wait to see what happens now that Zach spilled the beans about Emma to Ryan too! YAY! Just as Annie and Kendall are bonding lol. Now Ry is gonna hate her for keeping this secret.

So I too am mad about Dixie. Oh well. She is too big for her britches I guess. We will move on. Oh one more thing, WTF about Maggie being "still afraid" of Jonathon? It's been sooooo long, and she's like gay now right, can't she move on like everyone else? And who is she to judge, she's a cheating liar. Whatever. I hope Binks dumps her *** quick and moves on. Night all. Talk to you after tomorrows.
    It's Robin Hood I want!

Disneyworld 1987

• my two sunshines

Latest rumors are that Adam is leaving - and I'm thinking what the heck???? Like Erica, Adam is a staple to the show - with Adam gone the whole Chandler storylines, no matter what they are, are gone - Adam is the main meanie in the entire soap - plus he can be some great comic relief.

I just wonder if with the terrible writing is why so many are leaving - really this is the worst writing I've seen on the soap for a very long time

I wish I was in on some of the brainstorming - in fact AMC should listen to fans that watch the darn show and take some of their recommended storylines to heart - cause whoever is running the show is the one that should be fired!

And I agree about Zach - he did phenomanol yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by disneyfreeek View Post
    That's so weird about Michael Cambius. I was just thinking after watching todays episode that he might be the Satin Slayer. With the whole picture of Zachs mom being replaced with Kendall, I was thinking about how Mikey and Kendall were together back in the day, and then Binks. So maybe he is back from the dead killing people close to them since Binks killed him? It makes sense, sorta. Also with Zachs flashbacks from childhood, perhaps Mikey also killed their mom. That makes sense too.

I can't wait to see what happens now that Zach spilled the beans about Emma to Ryan too! YAY! Just as Annie and Kendall are bonding lol. Now Ry is gonna hate her for keeping this secret.

So I too am mad about Dixie. Oh well. She is too big for her britches I guess. We will move on. Oh one more thing, WTF about Maggie being "still afraid" of Jonathon? It's been sooooo long, and she's like gay now right, can't she move on like everyone else? And who is she to judge, she's a cheating liar. Whatever. I hope Binks dumps her *** quick and moves on. Night all. Talk to you after tomorrows.
    Reading your post reminded me of that movie with Elijah Wood and the "Home Alone" kid (don't know how to spell his name) called "The Good Son". Michael Cambias could be the evil son who killed his mommy.

Latest rumors are that Adam is leaving - and I'm thinking what the heck???? Like Erica, Adam is a staple to the show - with Adam gone the whole Chandler storylines, no matter what they are, are gone - Adam is the main meanie in the entire soap - plus he can be some great comic relief.

I just wonder if with the terrible writing is why so many are leaving - really this is the worst writing I've seen on the soap for a very long time

I wish I was in on some of the brainstorming - in fact AMC should listen to fans that watch the darn show and take some of their recommended storylines to heart - cause whoever is running the show is the one that should be fired!

So if Adam leaves, what happens with Stuart? I know he's hardly ever on AMC anymore which sucks but if the actor leaves, this automatically ends two characters. I saw on www.soapcentral.com that Passions was cancelled by NBC because of budget cuts and lack of viewers and also because they want to add a fourth hour of the Today Show? Not that I was a fan of that show but it is sad that it's getting cancelled. So I guess NBC only has Days of Our Lives left, right?

• MiceChat News Team
    • Sparkle Plenty

Quote Originally Posted by Experiment626 View Post
    So if Adam leaves, what happens with Stuart? I know he's hardly ever on AMC anymore which sucks but if the actor leaves, this automatically ends two characters. I saw on www.soapcentral.com that Passions was cancelled by NBC because of budget cuts and lack of viewers and also because they want to add a fourth hour of the Today Show? Not that I was a fan of that show but it is sad that it's getting cancelled. So I guess NBC only has Days of Our Lives left, right?
    A fourth hour of the Today Show?? Good grief! That is sad. I have never watched Passions, but it's sad to see another show bite the dust. I hope the genre will never die all the way out. I understand that it has changed and will probably change more in the future, but I hope it never goes completely away.

I don't want Adam/Stuart to leave! I was just thinking the other day how Adam seemed to be turning into Stuart a little bit, with regards to his kindness I mean. He is starting to seem almost human as a character, because of Krystal. I was actually starting to like him. If Palmer and Adam both go, that really changes things. Not that Palmer is ever around much, but he is still the Palmer Courtlandt, ever the Chandler foe. I know Uncle Palmer is pretty ancient now, I'm sure it's time for him to retire.

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries

That is sooooo infuriating!!!! I hadn't heard that, and it sucks. All this build up of the Kate storyline and the actress bails???
    I was also hoping for a Dixie and Tad reunion. I hope Tad gets Kate now. He would be such a cute daddy, though he is not aging too well. Who can be his new girlfriend? If they can't figure something out for him he'll be AMC's Stuart Damon.

Oh, and how many lives does Dixie have? If they kill her off this time I hope they don't let her just come back in a couple of years when Cady needs the paycheck.

Dixie leaving that just pisses me off, just when I was starting to dig her again. Grrr. I agree that this type they need to produce a body and NOT let her come back when she needs the money! Wrong!!

As for Adam leaving that is so wrong

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

A fourth hour of the Today Show?? Good grief! That is sad. I have never watched Passions, but it's sad to see another show bite the dust. I hope the genre will never die all the way out. I understand that it has changed and will probably change more in the future, but I hope it never goes completely away.
    The website I mentioned provides more info regarding the cancellation. But yeah, I guess they want to expand Today to four hours which takes away one hour from the local stations so in a compromise, they get the 4 hour Today show, the local stations get to keep their hour and Passions gets the axe instead. Sad, just sad IMO. But honestly, who would watch the Today show for four straight hours a day!? Imagine, that's 20 hours in one week! That would be like watching two days worth of the soaps I watch in one day. Also, on the website they talk about the new storyline for GH for February sweeps ala 24. Sounds weird but could be interesting.

• Super saucy pixie!

I leave for a week or so, and AMC falls apart?! Dixie gone again?! Adam leaving?! I don't even know what to say. What's the point of Dixie coming back in the first place, if she doesn't ride out this whole Kate storyline? And Adam can't leave! He is Pine Valley! I'm just... dismayed. This show is really getting bad.
    And not that I watch Passions, but there has to be sooomething else they can put on besides another hour of the Today Show. Overkill.

• my two sunshines

Adam leaving is just a rumor but it's pretty rampant - it makes me mad, I like Adam!!!!

I think Days is in it's last 2 years and will be cancelled in 2009 - so that soap will get crazy! And it's been crazy in the past.

As for Dixie - I haven't seen the soap for Friday and Monday (tomorrow) so I'm hoping that Dixie gets 'offed' next week - but I know that she finds out Kathy is Kate, eats poison by accident and then keels over - well I guess Tad will be a single dad and a good one at that!

Everyone thinks the Slayer is a woman - I still think it's a guy - I know we saw Michael's body but with the terrible writing Michael can easily be brought back - Zach did fake his own death, why couldn't Michael? That makes more sense than everyone saying Greenlee is the killer - think not! Tho the rumor of Greenlee coming back is hot too - THAT I would like - because Fusion is in such dire straits - let Greens swoop back in, but it out from under Kendall and Ryan - show up with boxes and tell them clean your desks out! LOL Now that I could watch!!!!!

I think Days is in it's last 2 years and will be cancelled in 2009 - so that soap will get crazy! And it's been crazy in the past.
    Everyone thinks the Slayer is a woman - I still think it's a guy - I know we saw Michael's body but with the terrible writing Michael can easily be brought back - Zach did fake his own death, why couldn't Michael? That makes more sense than everyone saying Greenlee is the killer - think not! Tho the rumor of Greenlee coming back is hot too - THAT I would like - because Fusion is in such dire straits - let Greens swoop back in, but it out from under Kendall and Ryan - show up with boxes and tell them clean your desks out! LOL Now that I could watch!!!!!
    When hasn't DooL been crazy? All of the soaps on NBC have always been more off than soaps on ABC and CBS IMO. I don't have a clue who the Satin Slayer (keep thinking it's 'satan slayer' and not satin, lol) but Greenlee can't come back to PV and take over Fusion just like that. She did sign all of her shares to Babe, that's why she's in Fusion now. It was a move from Greenlee to really piss off Kendall because Kendall hates Babe.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
    I leave for a week or so, and AMC falls apart?! Dixie gone again?! Adam leaving?! I don't even know what to say. What's the point of Dixie coming back in the first place, if she doesn't ride out this whole Kate storyline? And Adam can't leave! He is Pine Valley! I'm just... dismayed. This show is really getting bad.
    ABC fired the actress who plays Dixie according to sites I've read. I don't think she'd want to leave right when they're going to finally reunite Tad and Dixie with each other and their little Kate. The writers screw up her homecoming for a whole year and now when they get things right by making Dixie more like the original Dixie they decide to kill her off again. It's just plain STUPID! Also, rumors are also going out that Palmer will be the next vet to leave PV. I've heard that one more than Adam leaving. I've only heard the rumor about Adam on MC actually.

On another note, anyone watching the "24" style GH? What was up with the Metro Court's entrance? The sign outside the hotel looks soooooo 70's with that font it had. It's a new hotel isn't it? Poor Sam, she finally gets a job that lasts more than a day and the damn place gets blown up. Who will be the next millionaire in PC to build their new hotel? Sonny? Alcazar? Cassadines? Quartermaines again?

• most magical vaca ever

Man, as much as I can't stand AMC lately when Dixie flatlined yesterday I cried

Today's show will surely be a kleenex moment!
    ~~~~~~

• MiceChat News Team
    • Sparkle Plenty

Quote Originally Posted by DMof2 View Post
    Man, as much as I can't stand AMC lately when Dixie flatlined yesterday I cried

Today's show will surely be a kleenex moment!
    I was too mad to cry. I just can't believe they are killing that character off, yet again! And since she has been back, I have found her thoroughly unlikable. I used to like Dixie! It's just ridiculous. I have been watching ABC soaps for a loooooong time, way too many years. Back when I was working, before I had my kids -- and before the wonderful Soap Net -- I used to follow along through Soap Opera Digest and sometimes I'd tape the shows and watch later. It's been going on so long now that it's hard to imagine just walking away. I think I will always follow along. But more and more lately I feel like I should turn on the TV and find out what's going on, instead of really wanting to watch.