Page 49 of 86 FirstFirst ... 394647484950515259 ... LastLast

• Winter in Oceanside...

Re: The Soap Opera Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by disneyballerina View Post
    About Courtney? Yeah, I totally agree with you. So annoying. And didn't she DIE? Another soap resurrection! I hope not.
    Not only didn't she die, didn't we see the body. And didn't we see the funeral. Yes, it is a soap, but come on!

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessY View Post
    Who??

I hope they don't bring back Courtney. I was so glad when that character left! She was just annoying!
    Yup, Ted King (Alcazar is leaving GH, don't know when though).

Quote Originally Posted by disneyballerina View Post
    Who? Lorenzo Alcazar

About Courtney? Yeah, I totally agree with you. So annoying. And didn't she DIE? Another soap resurrection! I hope not.

Confession time:

You guys I haven't been watching any of the shows in weeks now. Shocking, I know. I've been watching ABC soaps since forever. Some things have changed/are changing in my life and it's amazing how quickly the soaps just... disappeared on the priority list. I still read this thread though, and I am really curious and Bianca and Zoe now! I was really like Zoe when I stopped watching.
    I agree with you both on Courtney, she should just STAY DEAD. I figure, if they're going to bring someone back from the dead than do it with someone with whose body was never found. She died right there on the screen for all to see so let her stay dead. Poor Spencer doesn't need another new face coming into his life.

I also haven't been watching much, I'll skip through many parts when I watch it through my TiVO or sometimes I don't even watch at all if the description of the episode looks boring.

• my two sunshines

Rumors have it that Bianca and Zoe are leaving this summer - again with Bianca leaving! geez!

Rumors have it that Babe and Jamie are leaving BUT to be recast - Alexia and Jason (the actors) want to move to the west coast and they could pop up on west coast soaps.

Rumors have it that new Greenlee is coming on next month and Rebecca Buding might go to GH as Brenda (can't see that one - Brenda has always been dark and has a danger to her, Rebecca is nowhere near that type)

Thorston Kaye (Zach) is staying on AMC with a promise of better storyline

Don't have any rumors about Krystals baby but my guess it's Adams after all

Quote Originally Posted by Trac View Post
    Rumors have it that Bianca and Zoe are leaving this summer - again with Bianca leaving! geez!

Rumors have it that Babe and Jamie are leaving BUT to be recast - Alexia and Jason (the actors) want to move to the west coast and they could pop up on west coast soaps.

Rumors have it that new Greenlee is coming on next month and Rebecca Buding might go to GH as Brenda (can't see that one - Brenda has always been dark and has a danger to her, Rebecca is nowhere near that type)

Thorston Kaye (Zach) is staying on AMC with a promise of better storyline

Don't have any rumors about Krystals baby but my guess it's Adams after all
    They shouldn't recast Babe at all. Maybe Jamie, it would suck if they did because the guy who's playing him now has done it for a while but there have been multiple Jamies when he was younger and I REALLY REALLY don't want Rebecca to be recast as Brenda. That will NOT work. Don't bring Brenda back if you can't bring back the only actress who can play her! They should just make a new character for her on GH.

• Hey, that's not Rose!

Well I haven't watched all week. I did like that last I watched Binx and Zoey almost kissed, then brother nightmare walked in. I am glad that they did Miranda and Lil' Adams b.day party, that was nice. I could care less if Babe is gone. She just bugs me anymore. I am in love with JR again though, how he has been defending Crystal. I do have all week to catch up on and then I am sure I will be back with some ranting.
    It's Robin Hood I want!

Disneyworld 1987

Quote Originally Posted by disneyfreeek View Post
    Well I haven't watched all week. I did like that last I watched Binx and Zoey almost kissed, then brother nightmare walked in. I am glad that they did Miranda and Lil' Adams b.day party, that was nice. I could care less if Babe is gone. She just bugs me anymore. I am in love with JR again though, how he has been defending Crystal. I do have all week to catch up on and then I am sure I will be back with some ranting.
    I know, I haven't been watching either AMC or GH this week at all and I'm not really feeling like I've missed anything.

• my two sunshines

They aren't recasting Binx or Zoe - they are riding off into the sunset tho maybe not together - and yes they did kiss but Zoe doesn't want it to go further because he/she may not go through with the transgender operation.

I agree, Rebecca Buding is NOT Brenda - I can see her as Courtney tho

And no one has missed much - except Janet is hiding in the Chandler mansion and comes onto Adam LOL

Janet also takes "Jenny" Krystal and Tad's baby to bring up as her own (Tad names her after his sister)

They aren't recasting Binx or Zoe - they are riding off into the sunset tho maybe not together - and yes they did kiss but Zoe doesn't want it to go further because he/she may not go through with the transgender operation.

And no one has missed much - except Janet is hiding in the Chandler mansion and comes onto Adam LOL

Janet also takes "Jenny" Krystal and Tad's baby to bring up as her own (Tad names her after his sister)
    I can't even see Budig as Courtney either. That character was way too boring for her to play it. I guess I'm just used to the bad performance that the original character had for her that I can't care for her or the character coming back to Port Charles at all.

Krystal had the baby already?

• Super saucy pixie!

Oh sweet lord, please not another babynapping! That is so tired! Janet just does not need to be on that show being weird any longer.
    I really hope Courtney stays dead. The character was boring and so was the actress. They need to cast Rebecca Buddig in some really fun new role on GH. It needs a boost!

• Super saucy pixie!

I just want to say... I feel sad for Jason! The emotional torment!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
    I just want to say... I feel sad for Jason! The emotional torment!!
    I agree. I watched Friday's episode this morning and I don't think this secret is going to stay a secret for very much longer!

• Super saucy pixie!

I hope it doesn't. I'd like to see Jason be a father. I think it would be really sweet.
    I might feel differently if we had a Lucky recast though. Still am not down with that Lucky. If it was Jonathan Jackson, then I'd be a bit more torn about the whole thing.

• Just Me

I don't have to watch SOs because I am currently living one that would rival anything shown on TV.

Dang, Adam is losing children left & right! First JR, now he's threatening Colby to disown her if she moves with Krystal. Lonely old man...

GH...Tracy & Alan's "Ghost". Today was toooooo funny! I don't even want to know what "Whoops A Daisy" is either but I'm always going to remember this episode for the rest of my life now!

• Super saucy pixie!

Today's GH was hilarious! Loved it! I just never want Alan to leave now. It's been so nice to see him in more of a comedic role. I'm really digging it! It's what his character should have been for quite some time now.
    Does anyone else think Elizabeth's pregnancy padding is a little too small for being 3 weeks away from delivery?

Page 49 of 86 FirstFirst ... 394647484950515259 ... LastLast