Page 50 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2540474849505152536075 ... LastLast

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

Re: The Soap Opera Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
    Today's GH was hilarious! Loved it! I just never want Alan to leave now. It's been so nice to see him in more of a comedic role. I'm really digging it! It's what his character should have been for quite some time now.
    Does anyone else think Elizabeth's pregnancy padding is a little too small for being 3 weeks away from delivery?
    Yes, considering she only started to show since February during the hostage crisis. I know Liz is very petite but come on! That baby should be this big realistically but you know she'll pop out an 8lb baby. Reminds when Kendall was pregnant with Spike. It took FOREVER for her to "show".

• Super saucy pixie!

^You're so right! She just looked bloated at best!
    I remember when Liz was really pregnant with her own two children, and she was much larger than her padding is now. Cuz there was a real human baby inside... not kittens like it seems she's having now. But knowing GH, she'll magically get huge right before she's due!

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
    ^You're so right! She just looked bloated at best!
    I remember when Liz was really pregnant with her own two children, and she was much larger than her padding is now. Cuz there was a real human baby inside... not kittens like it seems she's having now. But knowing GH, she'll magically get huge right before she's due!
    Oh yeah, I remember her first pregnancy where she was hiding behind large purses! Ridiculous! I had an old co-worker who really didn't look that pregnant at her baby shower when she was 7 months along and I guess she got really huge within one month. But even then, Liz is how far long now? Honestly, I don't remember when she slept with Jason (but it happened in the summer since everyone always talks about that horrible summer when Lucky was cheating with Maxie) I feel like Liz has been pregnant for ages!

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

I feel like Liz has been pregnant for ages!
    It's the Katie Holmes syndrome.

Someone is getting killed off on my soap this month!

• Super saucy pixie!

^ Ha ha! Good call!
    Liz is due in 3 weeks they said. So she should be far bigger. She looks maybe 6 or so months to me.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Well, you know how they can skip ahead on these shows.

• Winter in Oceanside...

GH fans. Help me out. The guy who is playing Brandon (the network executive on Sam's show). Where do I know him from? He looks so familiar and I can't find it or place him. Making me crazy! Thanks for the help.

• Banned User

PrincessY, I dunno - but I think he looks familiar too.

But, since I saw this I thought I wanted to see what people though - GH fans - what do you think of the whole Mr. Craig is Jerry Jax reveal? I thought that was amazing - one of the best plot twists they've done in a LONG time. I never saw it coming, either.

So, what is Jax going to do when he finds out his brother held the hotel hostage, and shot Robin, and almost killed Carly? And what will Alexis say? I had been really enjoying her whole kind of almost flirting thing with Craig/Jerry. I think they could be interesting together.

• Winter in Oceanside...

DH and I both watch GH. For some reason, we both thought that Mr. Craig would turn up to be Jax's brother. No surprise.

Should be interesting (at least more than the whole Sam story line - NOT a fan of Sam!)

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • has a brand new mindset

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessY View Post
    GH fans. Help me out. The guy who is playing Brandon (the network executive on Sam's show). Where do I know him from? He looks so familiar and I can't find it or place him. Making me crazy! Thanks for the help.
    I have tried to look him up too and all I have found so far is that he was on As The world Turns recently as a really seedy guy. I watch ATWT and cannot recall his character!! I'll let you know if I find out anything...

UPDATE!!! After searching thru the ABC.com message boards where they have a minimum of 15 PAGES of new threads daily, I came across this tidbit on page 50-something... "OMG - It's Davis from Wings! The guy playing Amelia's boss was Helen's boyfriend on Wings!" The actor's name is Mark Harelik, but his IMDB page doesn't list GH on it. Or ATWT for that matter! But I'm pretty sure that is who it is!
    Last edited by tinkermonkey; 05-04-2007 at 08:15 PM.
    I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how youd meet a kid,
    then 10 seconds later youd be playing like you were best friends?"

Anyone else annoyed with what's going on with GH at the moment? Nikolas appears to be dying from that poison that Craig/Jerry gave him and saying goodbye to little Spencer, where the heck is Alexis, Lucky, Lulu, Bobbie to say goodbye to him if this is the case??? And now Liz is in surgery having an emergency C-section and it looks like she nor the baby especially won't make it. Again, where is Lucky?!?!?! I know Jason is the father but c'mon, shouldn't he have made a quick call to Lucky and let him know what's going on with his wife? So much trauma and drama going around the Spencer family and none of them are around. Lucky could lose his wife, "his" child, and his brother all in one night.

On a completely different note, anyone hear that "Passions" is coming out of cancellation? According to Soapcentral.com, DirecTV is going to air old and new episodes of the soap so you're going to have to subscribe to their service in order to watch anymore episodes. http://www.soapcentral.com/ps/news/2...30-directv.php

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

Ugh. This new girl is NOT Greenlee! I don't think I can ever get used to her. I would LOVE for Greenlee to come back, but only Rebecca Buddig can play her. She just IS Greenlee! This new girl doesn't have it.

I am so annoyed. Greenlee should have stayed gone if Rebecca wouldn't come back.

/rant over. For now.
    In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe. -Michael Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by TinkPink View Post
    Ugh. This new girl is NOT Greenlee! I don't think I can ever get used to her. I would LOVE for Greenlee to come back, but only Rebecca Buddig can play her. She just IS Greenlee! This new girl doesn't have it.

I am so annoyed. Greenlee should have stayed gone if Rebecca wouldn't come back.

/rant over. For now.
    Totally agree. I watched AMC yesterday for the first time since Jenny was first kidnapped and I honestly had no clue who this girl was at first. She looks forgettable (sp?) as Colby and the other girl during the summer teen story lines. They should recast Annie if this is the case. At least she looks a lot like Greenlee and I can see this actress playing a good *****y character unlike this new girl. She just looks like a bubblegum pop actress with no substance at all.

^
    I totally agree with you both that if Rebecca isn't coming back as Greenlee, then IMO they should have left Greenlee out of the picture. Actually when Annie first came on screen, I thought it was Greenlee. This person really looks like she could be Rebecca's sister.
    And I am glad they didn't drag out the baby kidnapping. And I don't know if I feel sorry for Adam or want to take my turn at him for what he did!!
    o A mouse a day, keeps the blues away. o

I just wish they could go back to the whole Kathy really being Kate. What the heck happened with that storyline??? That cute little girl is never on anymore!!!