Page 51 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2641484950515253546176 ... LastLast

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

Re: The Soap Opera Thread.

Anyone else really annoyed with Jonathan in the last couple of episodes of AMC? Poor Kendall was trying to warn Ryan about Greenlee being back in town and this idiot wouldn't let her near him. Why couldn't the Satin Slayer kill him off instead of Dixie??

• my two sunshines

How about this one today 'Ryan Lavery? Your under arrest - for BIGAMY!' da da da daaaaaaaaa ROTFL! Where do they come up with this stuff??? Sounds like he's Warren Jeffs!!!!

And I'm with others, I'm not thrilled with the nuGreenlee - The Greenlee we know is spunky, takes no crap from no one and doesn't sit back in the shadows.....

Ryan & Greens didn't get divorced after she left? I haven't watched today's episode. Did he see Greens yet???

• my two sunshines

No they are not divorced, she never filed any paperwork - Ryan sees her at the end of the show - 'Typical Greenlee'

Tomorrow, I think, she'll tell Ryan she only sent him divorce papers so that he'll fight for her - yeah that gets a guy going doesn't it????

And how is Ryan the love of her life? Did we forget about Leo????

Quote Originally Posted by Trac View Post
    And how is Ryan the love of her life? Did we forget about Leo????
    Writers were hoping we would forget Leo. Idiots.

Anyone else think that GH is about to get ugly once everyone finds out that Mr. Craig was really Jerry Jacks? Looks really awkward for Carly and Jax IMO. I already heard Jason saying he's going to pay for killing Alan. Poor Jax...

What a bummer...

Scott Clifton To Exit GH -- But When?
    Posted Tuesday, May 22, 2007 12:18:54 PM

Popular young General Hospital star Scott Clifton will exit the show later this year. The three-time Emmy nominee has been with the ABC soap for four years. Exactly when he will exit is not known at this time.

Three-time Daytime Emmy nominee Scott Clifton (Dillon Quartermaine) will exit General Hospital. The actor has opted not to renew his contract with the ABC soap. Exactly when he is leaving, however, is very much in question.

A General Hospital spokesperson confirms Clifton's exit. Initially it was expected that the actor would exit the show by the end of June. Now, though, it appears that Clifton might be sticking around a little longer.

"Scott will not be leaving in June, but will exit the show as needed per storyline," a GH spokesperson states.

Clifton joined General Hospital in April 2003. Judging strictly by that date, the actor's contract would seem to have expired already. A show spokesperson explains that it is not policy to discuss actors' contracts, so it is not known when Clifton's contract officially ends.

In what may have been foreshadowing of Clifton's impending exit, the actor was not among the General Hospital cast members slated to appear in the primetime stand-alone spinoff, "General Hospital: Night Shift."

In addition to his work on daytime television, Clifton is also a singer/songwriter. His latest release, "So Much For the Nightlife…" is available for purchase through the actor's official web site.

There are currently no plans to recast the role of Dillon once Clifton ultimately makes his final appearance.
    I loved quirky Dillon Q when he and Lulu were in . I'm sad to say that lately, his storyline and his need to impress Lulu has sucked.

• my two sunshines

Can anyone be more sick of Scotty than I am? Is he going to kill Laura to cover up Rick's murder? I heard that Gene Francis was coming back for another stint, not sure when tho

And nuGreenlee on AMC is really ticking me off -she's suing for Spike - why does she think she'll get Spike? Was there a contract stating whatever child is born is hers? Unreal writing - stupid!

• Mika's my dream guy!

It's just so hard to believe sometimes how there's a murder, and then someone covers it up by murdering someone else..personally it confuses me!
    Gotta be green

Gotta be mean

Gotta be everything more

Why don't you like me?

Why don't you like me?

WHY DON'T YOU WALK OUT THE DOOR?!

Official Mika Lover <3

I've never liked Scotty and right now I hate him the most. How the hell could he gotten custody of Laura over Nikolas??? He totally paid off that judge. Can you imagine if he had continue to have Laura and she would have woken up, she would be asking a) why Scotty is there, b) where Luke is, and c) where her children (and now grandchildren) are. And I'm pretty annoyed with Lucky getting on Spinelli's case about visiting Jake. He's pretty much Lulu's best friend! So what if he stays with Jason, seriously, that annoyed me. Another one I hate is Sam...man I can't wait until Amelia takes her down.

As for new Greenlee, she does nothing for me. I cannot believe she is actually trying to get custody of Spike. She should be laughed out of court but the way Scotty got Laura, I wouldn't be surprised if she gets him too.

Experiment626, I totally agree with everything you wrote about. I was hoping when Lulu stood up in court, she would have blurted out that Scotty can't have custody of Laura because Scotty killed Rick. Is it that time of year when one of Anthony's vaction time? So maybe we won't see Luke for a little while. And for that new Greenlee, well I am sorry I can't get into her as Greenlee. I found myself yelling at the tv a lot this week. Especially when she said she was going to fight for custody of Spike. How does she think they will ever give her a kid that isn't even hers. Yes maybe if Greenlee never left after Kendall offered her the baby because she felt bad when Greenlee's eggs were lost in the black out. But she threw Kendall's nice gesture right back in her face. She shouldn't get Spike.
    And over on OLTL, I am not sure I like any of the story lines they are doing now. That Miles creeps me out a lot. I am curious about this musical they are doing with the young people starting on friday. Thats my rant for now.
    °o° A mouse a day, keeps the blues away. °o°

I haven't even watched AMC this whole week...and I don't even feel bad that I'm missing out on anything. *Sigh*

Here's hoping Genie Francis wins an Emmy tomorrow for GH!!!

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

I swear I must be the only one here that watches Bold & the Beautiful... and I'm dying to talk to someone about the latest plot twists!

• Winter in Oceanside...

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    I swear I must be the only one here that watches Bold & the Beautiful... and I'm dying to talk to someone about the latest plot twists!
    Yeah! I watch B&B!! I thought I was the only one!!

Let me start: I can't stand Rick since he came back.

• Sock Puppet

Has Anyone seen the new hit series THE FRENCH!