Page 52 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2424950515253545562 ... LastLast

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Re: The Soap Opera Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessY View Post
    Yeah! I watch B&B!! I thought I was the only one!!

Let me start: I can't stand Rick since he came back.
    Yeah no kidding. I can't stand the "new" Phoebe either. She looks like a freakin' elf and she looks like.... 12, not 18. Her hair looks like a wig and her diva warbling voice is like nails on a chalkboard. Gah! Don't even get me started on Constantine. I hated him on Idol and I still don't like him. Blegh!

And how much you want to bet Brooke ends up back with Ridge at some point? They always migrate towards each other. A couple years ago I actually felt bad for her but now... she's so delusional it's not even funny. I don't want her with Nick. I like Nick. I didn't like Taylor at first but now I do. But.... did her hair suddenly grow overnight? One day it was barely touching her shoulders then the next it's super long. WTF?

• Winter in Oceanside...

And I can't stand the whole 18 year old Phoebe with "old" guy Rick. And their singing belongs with Kareoke only!

Brooke, of course, will go back to Ridge! I always felt sorry for her, too. That is until she left Ridge and ran right back to Nick and expected him to fall into her arms. She hops back and forth to any man she can get.

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

On GH...anyone have any clues on who stole Jake?

• Winter in Oceanside...

All clues so far point to Sam, so it probably ISN'T her.

All clues so far point to Sam, so it probably ISN'T her.
    Weird how they're bringing up Jerry. I think it might be that girl who was with Sam on Everyday Hero's. The one who lost her baby...she could have wanted to replace the baby she lost? I feel bad for Lizzy that they're questioning her...if only they knew why she was so sad...but I bet the secret will come out during this situation.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

And I can't stand the whole 18 year old Phoebe with "old" guy Rick. And their singing belongs with Kareoke only!

Brooke, of course, will go back to Ridge! I always felt sorry for her, too. That is until she left Ridge and ran right back to Nick and expected him to fall into her arms. She hops back and forth to any man she can get.
    Oh totally. I'm sorry but an 18 year old girl with and almost 30 year old guy is... icky! I know a girl who when she was 18 hooked up with a guy (who is the biggest a$$hat and just a creep) in his early 30's. Blegh! It would be different if she was like 20 or 21 but 18? Ewwww!

Anyhow, I am so sick of Brook so obviously pinning away for Nick even though she's "doing everything in her power" to get Ridge's sentence lightened. WTF is up with that? As much as I hate Stephanie, I have to sometimes agree with some of the things she says about Brooke.

Ok and this new guy, Carl? The hospital custodian? WTF? He's obviously got a thing for Bridget. How much you want to be he'll try to bribe her or make her go out with him again in order to get that info about Taylor's in virto?

Man, I guess the writers really want all the viewers to hate Sam on GH. Awful, completely horrible what she said to Elizabeth yesterday.

• Winter in Oceanside...

I already hated her and I just wish she'd GO AWAY! I hate people who continually play the victim card and she does, big time.

And though I don't agree with Liz hiding Jake's paternity from Lucky, I hate the way Lucky is treating Elizabeth like she did something wrong. So much for the support of your husband!

I already hated her and I just wish she'd GO AWAY! I hate people who continually play the victim card and she does, big time.

And though I don't agree with Liz hiding Jake's paternity from Lucky, I hate the way Lucky is treating Elizabeth like she did something wrong. So much for the support of your husband!
    First off...cute puppy in your avatar!!! And I agree about Lucky...I believe this is probably the end of Liz & Lucky once he finds out about Jake and Jason and you KNOW the secret will come out during this...I KNOW it will. I just have a feeling it will.

• Banned User

Is anybody here watching the second season of InTurn on CBS.com? It's a reality show kind of in the vein of I Wanna Be A Soap Star, and you can watch it online and it's to win a 13 week contract on As The World Turns (it's how Elwood was added to the cast; he won the last season).

I am hopelessly addicted to it - it is so fun. The episodes are updated twice a week and they are pretty short (I like to sneak them in at work). I love it. They make the contestants do this soap based challenges, like crying or saying their lines with lots of distractions happening around them. V. entertaining. (The distraction challenge was hilarious.)

Has anyone seen it? I need to dish about the contestants (Especially the one named Adam, who is so cute!)

ETA: My link is totally broken, I don't know why but it's meant to go here:
    http://www.cbs.com/originals/inturn2/
    Last edited by clairebear; 06-28-2007 at 11:14 AM.

• Banned User

Okay, GH watchers....I cannot BELIEVE that Sam knew about who took Jake! I was so shocked...why would she keep something like that from Jason? On purpose? I don't know what she thought was going to happen....I wonder if this is the end of JaSam for good now? I am really looking forward to their confrontation over this now....

• Winter in Oceanside...

Quote Originally Posted by clairebear View Post
    Okay, GH watchers....I cannot BELIEVE that Sam knew about who took Jake! I was so shocked...why would she keep something like that from Jason?
    I'm not surprised. As I've said here before, I can't stand con artist Sam. I wouldn't put anything past her.

I'm feeling bad for Lucky right now.

I read in another messageboard that Sam knew who took Jake but I'm quite pleased with myself that I guessed who the baby stealer actually was. Wonder what happens now that Jason found Jake and gave him back to Liz. Will her marriage with Lucky end? Will Jason and Sam finally be over now that he knows that Sam knew the whole time who had his son?

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Arizona's own

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Experiment626 View Post
    I read in another messageboard that Sam knew who took Jake but I'm quite pleased with myself that I guessed who the baby stealer actually was. Wonder what happens now that Jason found Jake and gave him back to Liz. Will her marriage with Lucky end? Will Jason and Sam finally be over now that he knows that Sam knew the whole time who had his son?
    Ok I am coming out of the closet, yes I scan/watch soaps (Y&R, B&B, DOOL, AMC, OLTL, GH being my favorite)

I have read that by the end of the year Liz will be with Jason. I have never really liked the character of Sam and now I do not see how they can keep her on and if they do how will they redeem her?

• Winter in Oceanside...

Quote Originally Posted by pratt55 View Post
    I have never really liked the character of Sam
    Yeah! A Sam-Hating buddy!