Page 53 of 86 FirstFirst ... 32843505152535455566378 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 1290
  1. #781

    • This is my car, Stitch :)
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States
    Posts
    9,958

    Re: The Soap Opera Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by pratt55 View Post
    Ok I am coming out of the closet, yes I scan/watch soaps (Y&R, B&B, DOOL, AMC, OLTL, GH being my favorite)

    I have read that by the end of the year Liz will be with Jason. I have never really liked the character of Sam and now I do not see how they can keep her on and if they do how will they redeem her?
    I totally agree. She was a meh character but her constant crying and whining over the years have made me annoyed by her but this latest storyline makes me hate her with a passion. I doubt Jason will be with her after what happened. Now that he's going to Pentonville, she should just leave town. What reason is there for her to stay in Port Charles? All she has now is Alexis and Kristina & Molly (BTW, where are these two???).

  2. #782

    • Winter in Oceanside...
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    6,747

    Re: The Soap Opera Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Experiment626 View Post
    Kristina & Molly (BTW, where are these two???).
    They are probably off "growing" so they can come back as bigger (better acting) kids.

  3. #783

    • This is my car, Stitch :)
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States
    Posts
    9,958

    Re: The Soap Opera Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessY View Post
    They are probably off "growing" so they can come back as bigger (better acting) kids.
    I can agree about Molly but the last Kristina was actually pretty good. She actually talked, not like the original curly-haired Kristina who wore glasses.

  4. #784

    • Winter in Oceanside...
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    6,747

    Re: The Soap Opera Thread.

    I do like the current Kristina (too cute), but you know how soap operas like to grow their kids!

  5. #785

    • This is my car, Stitch :)
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States
    Posts
    9,958

    Re: The Soap Opera Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessY View Post
    I do like the current Kristina (too cute), but you know how soap operas like to grow their kids!
    Too true And the one kid I wish they would age they haven't (Michael). Sorry but that kid is fugly!

  6. #786

    • Winter in Oceanside...
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    6,747

    Re: The Soap Opera Thread.

    Not fond of Michael either. He does look like a little A.J. though.

  7. #787

    • Waiting for my E-Ticket
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota
    Posts
    19,706

    Re: The Soap Opera Thread.

    Okay, so get this. GH has a storyline in which Noah Drake discovers he looks just like an aging 80's rock star! Yes, Rick Springfield will be playing a dual role! Now, as much as I love RS, his acting talents are if-y at best. Heaping a dual role on him is like giving Paris Hilton some extra algebra homework.

    GH just won the award for gayest storyline ever with this one.

  8. #788

    • MiceChat Moderator
    • Arizona's own
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Ninjaville
    Posts
    6,639
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: The Soap Opera Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    Okay, so get this. GH has a storyline in which Noah Drake discovers he looks just like an aging 80's rock star! Yes, Rick Springfield will be playing a dual role! Now, as much as I love RS, his acting talents are if-y at best. Heaping a dual role on him is like giving Paris Hilton some extra algebra homework.

    GH just won the award for gayest storyline ever with this one.
    I gotta agree. This is beyond stupid. But then again Rick being able to lock Carly up in the room for all those months and not be charged with anything took most of my suspension of disbelief.

  9. #789

    • This is my car, Stitch :)
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States
    Posts
    9,958

    Re: The Soap Opera Thread.

    So is anyone else interested in that new night time soap "Night Shift" on Soap Net? I believe it starts this week or next week?

  10. #790

    • MiceChat Moderator
    • Arizona's own
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Ninjaville
    Posts
    6,639
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: The Soap Opera Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Experiment626 View Post
    So is anyone else interested in that new night time soap "Night Shift" on Soap Net? I believe it starts this week or next week?
    Not me. I am still ticked off about how they did the spinoff of Port Charles and took Lucy Coe away.

  11. #791

    • This is my car, Stitch :)
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States
    Posts
    9,958

    Re: The Soap Opera Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by pratt55 View Post
    Not me. I am still ticked off about how they did the spinoff of Port Charles and took Lucy Coe away.
    And Kevin. They never even mention these guys anymore. I'm surprised I didn't see them at Tony or Alan's funerals in the past couple of years.

    I wonder though, if these characters (Robin, Patrick, Jason, etc.) are going to be on the night time spin off, will they still appear on good ol' GH? I'm assuming at least Jason will because he and Sonny are such popular characters.

  12. #792

    • MiceChat Moderator
    • Arizona's own
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Ninjaville
    Posts
    6,639
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: The Soap Opera Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Experiment626 View Post
    And Kevin. They never even mention these guys anymore. I'm surprised I didn't see them at Tony or Alan's funerals in the past couple of years.

    I wonder though, if these characters (Robin, Patrick, Jason, etc.) are going to be on the night time spin off, will they still appear on good ol' GH? I'm assuming at least Jason will because he and Sonny are such popular characters.
    Who knows if the show bombs then we may never hear from them again. With Scotty Baldwin back you would think they would bring back Lucy and Kevin. Where the heck is Scotty's daugther Serena? Is she with Lucy since Lucy did give birth to her?

  13. #793

    • This is my car, Stitch :)
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States
    Posts
    9,958

    Re: The Soap Opera Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by pratt55 View Post
    Who knows if the show bombs then we may never hear from them again. With Scotty Baldwin back you would think they would bring back Lucy and Kevin. Where the heck is Scotty's daugther Serena? Is she with Lucy since Lucy did give birth to her?
    Great question. Funny that he hasn't even mentioned her AT ALL either! Must be that writer's amnesia that happens so often on soaps.

  14. #794

    • Bring Me Two Piña Coladas
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    St. Aples Center
    Posts
    3,022

    Re: The Soap Opera Thread.

    OLTL....i missed a couple weeks...who died???
    Three-time MVP Larry Bird, noting that Bryant has been the NBA's premier player for years, told Sports Illustrated's Dan Patrick before this week's announcement, "When someone told me the other day that Kobe hadn't won an MVP trophy, it sort of made me feel like I wanted to throw mine away."


  15. #795

    • This is my car, Stitch :)
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States
    Posts
    9,958

    Re: The Soap Opera Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by goofygoof View Post
    OLTL....i missed a couple weeks...who died???
    Michael.

Similar Threads

  1. June 15, 2007: ABC Soap Opera Bistro
    By Werner Weiss in forum Yesterland
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-24-2007, 06:28 PM
  2. What Was the ABC Soap Opera Bistro Like?
    By PragmaticIdealist in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-30-2007, 06:10 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-11-2006, 07:22 PM
  4. SOAP - Oh Yeah!
    By Tui in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-03-2006, 07:12 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •