Page 6 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3456789163156 ... LastLast

• Forever thankful. .

Re: The Soap Opera Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by cstephens
    . The worst for me was on Rebecca Budig's last day as Greenlee on AMC, ..
    Greenlee is gone? I have to get caught up!

And I agree, I would have been having myself a fit! A 52 yr old having a fit is a sad sight!

• done

Quote Originally Posted by Radiobarry
    But in many cases don't they offer to rerun the pre-empted shows in the overnight hours (so you could record it)?
    Sometimes they do. In this case, they didn't, even though they only showed 10 minutes of the entire show. And for me, it wouldn't have mattered even if they had, since I didn't get to watch the tape that night. I was like a Wednesday show, and I didn't get a chance to watch it until Friday, so it wouldn't have done me any good anyway. And I don't have cable, so that doesn't work either. I just don't think I should have to go to great lengths to find alternate ways to watch a show that they pre-empt because they think that an AUDIENCE WHO TUNES IN EXPECTING TO WATCH A SOAP IS GOING TO BE MORE INTERESTED IN WATCHING A FREAKIN' CAR CHASE OR MICHAEL JACKSON NOT YET AT A COURTHOUSE. Yeah, I know, yelling doesn't do any good. And they wonder why their soap audience has been declining.

• Forever thankful. .

Quote Originally Posted by cstephens
    .Yeah, I know, yelling doesn't do any good. .

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

Another AMC watcher here. I have been watching since I was 12.
    “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” -Michael Jackson

• @ DENIAL ISLAND

Wish you were here!!! Come on in the water's fine @ Club DENIAL

you all need to go to the gold soap opera club!!!! since there seems to be only 2 of us!!
    aka Sara

One of my children
    isn't pictured,

ABE is still hibernating

• Winter in Oceanside...

What is the advantage of paying money for Gold when we can do it here??

• @ DENIAL ISLAND

it's for members of MICECHAT only guests
    aka Sara

One of my children
    isn't pictured,

ABE is still hibernating

• Winter in Oceanside...

Quote Originally Posted by Where's Barbie?
    it's for members of MICECHAT only guests
    Yea.... I know. My question is.... what is the point? I mean, I don't have to spend money here. I do for Gold.

• @ DENIAL ISLAND

well i don't know what else to tell you. it takes $$$ to have a site like this and having gold is one way to help.
    aka Sara

One of my children
    isn't pictured,

ABE is still hibernating

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I proposed the Soap Opera Club and I have noticed that since it officially opened, we have 3 separate threads there for 3 different soaps. There's a General Hospital thread, an All My Children thread and a Days of our Lives thread.

Now the reason that I also started this Soap Opera thread, was for MiceChatters, who could not join Gold, perhaps because of their age.

This thread has gotten pretty good responses. I am hoping the club will get some more members and more and more MiceChatters will post there also.

Since it takes 10 votes to begin a club, perhaps the others who voted for the club, are not aware that it is official now.

So read and post in this thread, as often and as much as you want. If you are a Gold member, considering posting also in the Soap Opera CLub. Perhaps start your own thread.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

I didn't even know there is a sopa opera club! I am so joining! I was even thinking about starting one- how did I miss it?
    “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” -Michael Jackson

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

Alright, they need to kill this Sonny/Emily relationship on GH. It's really pissing me off how they're going to put Jason against Sonny. And this whole thing with Alexis being Sam's biological mother...the news is going to be around the whole town of Port Charles by the end of the week! Sam and Jason shouldn't have told Sonny about it because now he squealed to Emily and who knows who's next to know. The only thing funny about this storyline is that Sonny is still reeling over the news that he slept with a mother and her daughter and got them BOTH pregnant! Looks like Sonny will be like Tony Soprano and the character Roberto DeNiro played in Analyze This/Analyze That with needing therapy! LOL

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I have just recently began watching GH again, so the idea of Sonny and Emily together, just doesn't make any sense. Can I ask, where are Monica and Alan Quartermaine? Seems if Alan finds this out, he just might kill Sonny. Imagine the ratings "that" murder would give General Hospital. Who killed Sonny Corinthos? There would be many suspects.

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann
    I have just recently began watching GH again, so the idea of Sonny and Emily together, just doesn't make any sense. Can I ask, where are Monica and Alan Quartermaine? Seems if Alan finds this out, he just might kill Sonny. Imagine the ratings "that" murder would give General Hospital. Who killed Sonny Corinthos? There would be many suspects.
    He has many enemies but I think the only one who could do it would be Jason, to protect Emily. He warned Sonny, Sam, and Emily that if Sonny hurt Emily, Sonny would be in big trouble with his inforcer. I too am waiting on Alan and Monica to flip out over this craziness Emily is doing by falling in love with a much older mafioso. Why the heck can't they bring her and Nikolas back together, at least they seem like a better match and it will get him to stop being so whiny over Courtney and baby John. So many characters have annoyed me lately. I'm just waiting until Luke will finally listen to his daughter and tell Skye how he truly feels about her! I just don't want Skye to end up hurt because of what Alcazar is doing with Manny. I like Alcazar but definetly don't like him hanging around that crudball with tattoos!

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

So what is the real reason that Jax did not tell Nicholas that he is the father of Courtney's baby? I just think that it is so wrong the way he is treating Nicholas. Nicholas should know that the baby is his.

I haven't watched General Hospital, regularly, since they sent Laura off the deep end. I now feel, like I have walked into the middle of a bad movie. The stories are intriquing, but they are annoying, sometimes, also.

I really liked the tender moment between Dillon and Luke today, where Luke was talking about his kids, however Luke talked about Lucky, like he wasn't around anymore.

Page 6 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3456789163156 ... LastLast