Page 61 of 86 FirstFirst ... 11515859606162636471 ... LastLast

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

Re: The Soap Opera Thread.

OMG...Good news!
    I just read online that Rebecca Budig is coming back as Greenlee on AMC! Wow...I see they're trying to pull me back as a viewer!

Soapnet says her first airdate is January 16th!

It also mentions that Jesse & Angie are coming back on AMC as well starting Janary 18th. Nice work AMC. Step in the right direction!

Haha...that's what I get for not reading the latest posts and just posting the good news about Greenlee as soon as I got on MC. Oh well...

• Winter in Oceanside...

Quote Originally Posted by Trac View Post
    Was that Georgie that was shot on the steps today??? And it was her sisters boyfriend???
    Definitely Georgie, but I don't know who the killer was??? Coop just seems too obvious still. DH thinks it is the new cop guy, but I don't see why??

And what was up with Kate? It looked like she was having some sort of heart attack - grabbing her arm then her chest, then collapsing. Next thing I see is her drinking wine with the lawyer lady (forgot her name). What's the deal?

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Arizona's own

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessY View Post
    Definitely Georgie, but I don't know who the killer was??? Coop just seems too obvious still. DH thinks it is the new cop guy, but I don't see why??

And what was up with Kate? It looked like she was having some sort of heart attack - grabbing her arm then her chest, then collapsing. Next thing I see is her drinking wine with the lawyer lady (forgot her name). What's the deal?
    Kate freaked because someone took a shot at Sonny and if she had not just stumbled the bullet would have hit him. Now she is beginning to realize how dangerous his life is, DUH.

I agree that they are trying to make it look like Coop so of course it has to be someone else. Who knows maybe it is the new guy working at Kelly's Diner or maybe just someone else to confuse us.

I am still trying to figure out how they are bringing Sarah Brown (original Carly) back on but now she will be Johnny's sister.

• Winter in Oceanside...

Quote Originally Posted by pratt55 View Post
    Kate freaked because someone took a shot at Sonny and if she had not just stumbled the bullet would have hit him. Now she is beginning to realize how dangerous his life is, DUH.
    Yeah... but they sort of played it more like there was something physically wrong, and not just a freak out. Meh... didn't work for me. And I like her. And you are right - DUH! - he's a mobster. Figure it out.

Besides Mac, the only character I feel for dealing with the loss of Georgie is Spinelli. That little memorial he said for her with the lone candle was so sweet. I admit, I cried yesterday watching Monday & Tuesday's shows back to back. It's going to be weird to see Felicia just showing up.

So the text message killer has to be Coop or that creepy dude working at Kelly's. But Mike said he had only been in Port Charles a few weeks and Leticia's murder was months ago. It would make sense with Emily's killing though since it took place during a ball and he might have still been in the catering business? I loved how Sam got a text saying she was next. If only it's true!!! I find it funny how she and Maxie are such friends. Who knew skanks would be friends with other skanks?

• Winter in Oceanside...

Quote Originally Posted by Experiment626 View Post
    I loved how Sam got a text saying she was next. If only it's true!!! I find it funny how she and Maxie are such friends. Who knew skanks would be friends with other skanks?
    I was hoping she'd go but Kelly just signed a new contract so I doubt it.

And good one! Skanks friends with skanks. Who else would be friends with them, except stupid men who want to sleep with them.

Dillon is going to be back today. And not even because he knows Georgie is dead. Seeing his reaction is going to make me cry! I loved Georgie & Dillon when they were together. Felicia is also going to be back too! Tough week!!!

• making magic is fun!

I am glad the real Greenlee is coming back this new one was the pits.
    Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvdisney View Post
    I am glad the real Greenlee is coming back this new one was the pits.
    Yeah, I didn't think I'd have to put AMC back on my TiVO Season Pass but for Rebecca Budig, I'll give the show another chance. I haven't watched the show in months but I can't wait to see Greenlee in her original form!

And as much as I hate Sam on GH, it was sooooo good to see her spill the news to Carly about Jason/Liz/Jake and then watch the whole Hurricane Carly take effect. Now if only Liz would actually spill the beans about the crap Sam did to her and her children to Lucky.

• Winter in Oceanside...

Quote Originally Posted by Experiment626 View Post
    Now if only Liz would actually spill the beans about the crap Sam did to her and her children to Lucky.
    Unfortunately she is better than Sam.

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • It's knittingknurse now.

Blog Entries

I'm just getting back into GH... Have a few questions:
    -Luke and Tracy? How did that happen? Ewwwwww....
    -Lucky has black hair? I was watching going "who is that with the black hair? Why are they talking like that's Lucky?"
    -Who was that girl talking to that emo hacker guy about Georgie?
    -Whatever happened to AJ/Jason's brother?

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessY View Post
    Unfortunately she is better than Sam.
    Yeah but you think she would do it just to rid Lucky of that scum. He's way better off without her even if he does act like an *** to Liz about Jason. I don't think she should say it out of spite but just to free Lucky of Sam once and for all.

Quote Originally Posted by knittingknerd View Post
    I'm just getting back into GH... Have a few questions:
    -Luke and Tracy? How did that happen? Ewwwwww....
    -Lucky has black hair? I was watching going "who is that with the black hair? Why are they talking like that's Lucky?"
    -Who was that girl talking to that emo hacker guy about Georgie?
    -Whatever happened to AJ/Jason's brother?
    Luke & Tracy got married a couple of years ago in a drunken mess in Vegas. He had tricked her to going to Vegas, saying Dillon (her son) was going to marry Georgie when he actually wanted to marry her to get the money she had that he thought belonged to him (if my memory serves correctly) and they've been married ever since.
    Lucky, I don't think he has black hair, it's brown, but yeah, Lucky is the cop. The third recast. He's gone from light brown to blond to brown. Oh well...
    The girl talking to Spinelli (emo hacker guy) is Nurse Nadine, this boring character they brought over from that GH spinoff from Soapnet "Night Shift". Insignificant character I think that they should have gotten rid of instead of Georgie & Emily.
    AJ has been dead for a few years. Forgot how he died. I know he was murdered though.

Hope that answers your Q's KK!

• my two sunshines

Okay why won't Elizabeth break the darn window???? I bet Sam will come to the rescue , won't that be a twist!

I'm so glad RB is coming back to AMC but Jessie and Angie??? We saw Jessie die, we saw the body, bloody with bullets, we saw the funeral and we saw his darn ghost multitude of times! So now Jessie is all of a sudden alive

Okay if that is the new rule for the soaps then I want to see Natalie come back on AMC - oops she didn't die! How about Simone or Erin, what about Edmund - why not recast Leo we never did see a body???

How about bringing back Vicki's daughter who died of Lupis - whats her name?? We watched her die on screen....

Maybe all these characters are on Coma Island - thats it - Soap Opera Coma Island and when its time to liven up the ratings one gets better and comes back! Yeah thats the ticket!!!! LOL

Did Ingo Rademacher (sp?) leave GH for good or did he just go on vacation because I noticed there was a "Now Playing Jasper Jacks ..." and it's this fugly dude now. Seriously, I know Carly would not have married that Jax IMO. I had to FFWD the scenes between he & Jerry at Jake's Bar.

Please tell me this is only a temporary change. I haven't seen anything on the spoiler sites I go to about this.

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • It's knittingknurse now.

Blog Entries

Who has the angel wings tattoo in GH? Lucky? And what monk carries a gun? If Lucky shoots the bomb guy he's an idiot. And Sam wears too much makeup.