Page 8 of 86 FirstFirst ... 567891011183358 ... LastLast

• done

OK, so Jason is all indignant now that his sister is dating his best friend. But when he was dating Courtney, it was Sonny who had a sister who was dating his best friend, but Jason was fine with that. Hmmm.

• Winter in Oceanside...

Re: The Soap Opera Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by cstephens
    OK, so Jason is all indignant now that his sister is dating his best friend. But when he was dating Courtney, it was Sonny who had a sister who was dating his best friend, but Jason was fine with that. Hmmm.
    Good point! Jason is really starting to bug me. The whole brooding thing is getting old.

(although this part I can excuse her for because I've never been through this situation myself) she distances herself from Nikolas after Connor rapes her and that causes Nikolas to become close with Courtney and the end of their marriage all together.
    I'm not a Emily fan, but I totally agreed with her on this problem. She was dealing with a lot, A LOT, and Nicholas can't handle it so starts up with Courtney. Granted, Emily (and Nicholas, together) should have gone to counseling to deal with the whole thing, but the "love of your life" should have been able to wait a few months for his rape victim wife to deal with the trauma.

• Super saucy pixie!

Okay, not to be mean to the kid or anything, but is anyone out there irritated by Michael Corinthos on GH? I really can't stand that kid. Haven't from the beginning. Not only does he totally reek as an actor, delivering all of his lines in the choppiest way imaginable, he's really not very easy on the eyes. Looks nothing like (any) Carly or AJ!
    Oh, and I completely agree with those who don't like the Emily/Sonny storyline. I think she needs to go back with Nicholas. She and Sonny just don't match up nicely.
    One more thing, a friend of mine heard a rumor Frisco might be coming back. Any truth to this? I hope Robert returns for more, too! Loved his return!

• done

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbell
    I hope Robert returns for more, too! Loved his return!
    Yep, he'll be back for a short time, as will Holly.

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

But the difference between Jason and Sonny is that Jason truly loves his sister and wants her to be safe from his life. Sonny always tried to control Courtney in the short time he knew her and he shunned her when she did something he did not approve of. Jason knows how Sonny can be when he gets into his dark time when he's breaking things and injuring himself to prove he's not good enough to be loved. Sonny has issues to be blunt. Jason was good to Courtney, he's good to the women he's been with. Sonny on the other hand, he endangers them like 24/7.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbell
    Okay, not to be mean to the kid or anything, but is anyone out there irritated by Michael Corinthos on GH? I really can't stand that kid. Haven't from the beginning. Not only does he totally reek as an actor, delivering all of his lines in the choppiest way imaginable, he's really not very easy on the eyes. Looks nothing like (any) Carly or AJ!
    Well there has been three different Carly's and 1 AJ since Michael was born, yes the boy who plays him is not easy on the eyes but I do believe he's a pretty good actor for his age, of course no Dakota Fanning or Haley Joel Osment but oh well! The character of Michael is what I don't like. He's a spoiled brat messing around with Sonny's guards and causing havoc in everything he does. And I definetly don't like how he's turning into another Sonny even though they aren't blood-related.

• horsin' around!

did ya all know Gloria Monty died yesterday ? :-(

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pixywingz
    did ya all know Gloria Monty died yesterday ? :-(
    Very sad news. She put General Hospital on top, when she was in charge.
    My Next WDW Vacation is Aug 18, 2014 - Aug 23, 2014
    Pop Century Resort

• done

Quote Originally Posted by Experiment626
    But the difference between Jason and Sonny is that Jason truly loves his sister and wants her to be safe from his life.
    And Emily is a grown woman and knows about Sonny's life, so Jason is basically saying she can't make her own decisions about how she chooses to live her life.

• Winter in Oceanside...

The character of Michael is what I don't like. He's a spoiled brat messing around with Sonny's guards and causing havoc in everything he does. And I definetly don't like how he's turning into another Sonny even though they aren't blood-related.
    Totally agree! (though he could be cuter for being Carly's kid)

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessY
    Totally agree! (though he could be cuter for being Carly's kid)
    Yeah you figure they could find at least one cute red-head boy to play Michael. You notice that all the little boys, think there has been three, that have played Morgan are very cute children, also Kristina, there have been 2 girls to play her and both equally cute but the first one was no actress...too quiet. This recent one with the long brown hair is soooo cute, hehe she does sorta resemble big sis Sam now that I think of it. LOLOLOL!

And Emily is a grown woman and knows about Sonny's life, so Jason is basically saying she can't make her own decisions about how she chooses to live her life.
    But you figure if everyone around Emily tells her the same thing that she's going to get hurt, and etc. etc. she would get the hint?! But nope...she's being as stubborn as a mule and now she put her brother and his best friend/boss against each other. This whole storyline between Sonny and Emily has made me dislike Sonny so much. He's always been one of my favorites, alongside Luke but Sonny currently is thinking way too selfishly. He knows he is not good for Emily and that she will end up getting hurt, just like Brenda, Lily, Carly, Angel, Reese, etc. etc. This just spells bad news for everyone involved. Probably Jason is so angry about things is because of the difference between Courtney and Emily. Courtney's had three failed marriages and worked at a strip club (to help AJ) and she had an affair with Nikolas so she doesn't exactly have the pristine virgin-like aura about her like Emily does.

• done

But you figure if everyone around Emily tells her the same thing that she's going to get hurt, and etc. etc. she would get the hint?! But nope...she's being as stubborn as a mule and now she put her brother and his best friend/boss against each other.
    I'm no longer a regular watcher of the show, and the pairing is a bit odd to me, but I still don't understand why Emily gets the blame rather than Jason. OK, so people are warning her about Sonny. But again, she's a grown woman - she gets to decide what to do with her life, and if that includes something that might end up with her getting hurt (physically and emotionally, I guess), that is her right. And she isn't the one who pit her Jason against Sonny - it's Jason who's decided to take that position.

• Super saucy pixie!

Well there has been three different Carly's and 1 AJ since Michael was born, yes the boy who plays him is not easy on the eyes but I do believe he's a pretty good actor for his age, of course no Dakota Fanning or Haley Joel Osment but oh well! The character of Michael is what I don't like. He's a spoiled brat messing around with Sonny's guards and causing havoc in everything he does. And I definetly don't like how he's turning into another Sonny even though they aren't blood-related.
    I agree yeah. His character needs a bit of a fix. I hope they don't turn him more into an AJ though. I never cared for his character.

• Winter in Oceanside...

Bold and the Beautiful

Anyone know why Jackie was being arrested at the end of today's show?

Page 8 of 86 FirstFirst ... 567891011183358 ... LastLast