Page 83 of 86 FirstFirst ... 33587380818283848586 LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1290

• my two sunshines

Re: The Soap Opera Thread.

Hi guys - I haven't been on here since August! I think my Disney withdrawel took me into pure depression!!!!

Where are he AMC watchers??? Love it that David is back - time to ship Annie off and time for Ryan to WAKE UP!

• Mrs. J. Depp

I didn't care to scroll through all 80 something pages of this thread, but all my DOOL fans gimme a HOLLA!! Used to be a crazed Passions and DOOL fan but have seemingly lost interest through the years. I still know all the characters but the storyline now confuses me.

Facebook me!
    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • It's knittingknurse now.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trac View Post
    Hi guys - I haven't been on here since August! I think my Disney withdrawel took me into pure depression!!!!

Where are he AMC watchers??? Love it that David is back - time to ship Annie off and time for Ryan to WAKE UP!
    Annie does get shipped off to a crazy house! I started to watch I guess right after David left. What's his deal?

Quote Originally Posted by Trac View Post

I haven't watched AMC since July. I have a question? What made Annie go nutsy and act crazy?

Also on OLTL. How long do you think that Jessica/Tess will have Starr's baby? Do you see this story dragging out until Feb sweeps? I hope it doesn't take that long for them to find out that Jessica has baby Hope. I really felt sad for Starr and everyone. But am glad Todd got the stuffings beaten out of him for what he has been doing.
    o A mouse a day, keeps the blues away. o

• my two sunshines

AMC - I think Annie was always crazy - I think we'll see a lot of her back story in flashbacks, but I think she was crazy first, then Richie followed suit

OLTL - I can't stand the Tess storyline - the whole thing with Jared and Natalie - barf! I turned it off or tuned out during that time - the whole Todd/Marty thing, I didn't like either - as for Starrs baby, my guess is Tess will emerge and spill the whole thing and then of course we'll go through months of Tess/Bess/Jessica arguing - yuck!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • It's knittingknurse now.

Blog Entries

I can see them dragging out the Hope storyline for years. Like until the baby is like 16ish. Wouldn't that be wild?

• Damn Good Burger!

My wife has totally given up on GH. The writing and story line are awful.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

I check my onscreen program guide every Sunday night to see what's happening on B&B that week, but I don't tune in. Apparently they killed off Phoebe? And Donna & Eric are back together and psycho Pam is back and back working at Forrester? And now Bridget is going after Owen? And something happened with Rick? And Ridge & Brooke FINALLY got married? WTF?!

PrincessY, can do you do a basic sumup? I'm curious but not enough to watch that train wreck.

• Winter in Oceanside...

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    PrincessY, can do you do a basic sumup? I'm curious but not enough to watch that train wreck.
    You betcha!

Phoebe came back and learned about Rick and her mother's "relationship". She was angry, jumped in the car with Rick who was on his way to Brooke and Ridge's 847th wedding. While driving, Phoebe went nutso and grabbed the wheel and they crashed. She died in Ridge's arms (Rick went and got him at his house). Ridge now hates Rick even more, but is backing off for Brooke's sake. They didn't get married that day. But they had a commitment "ceremony" on the beach with just the two of them with plans for a city hall legal thing later. Taylor of course, wants Ridge back (since there are NO other men in LA).

Eric and Stephanie were back together for about 5 minutes. Thorn tricked Eric into thinking that Donna was cheating on him (he hired 2 look-alikes to kiss when Eric was watching his survielance camera). Owen found out and told Eric that it was all a sham, so Eric went back to Donna... and we of course got to see lots of her in her underwear.

Psycho Pam is back, and is designing crocheted bikinis for Forrester. Katie is also working at Forrester.

Katie and Nick are engaged. He will now have been married Brooke, Taylor, Bridget and Katie. He only has Donna, Felicia and Stephie to go!

Rick and Stephie have decided that they are attracted to each other and are sneaking around since Rick is the bad boy.

They have just started the Owen-Bridget story arc...

Stephanie is on a vendetta against Rick. She believes it is his fault Phoebe is dead, even though it was proven that she was the one who caused the accident.

Crazy, eh?

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GrouchyRob View Post
    My wife has totally given up on GH. The writing and story line are awful.
    I agree with your wife.
    Disneyland Here I Come Again!
    October 1, to October 6, 2015

• Winter in Oceanside...

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    I agree with your wife.
    I agree too. I've always hated the "mob" story lines. I'm sick to death of Carley and Sam and Lulu and Luke and Johnny. And that ditsy girl Nicholas is seeing. I wish the Quartermain family was still around!

• Forever thankful. .

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessY View Post
    I agree too. I've always hated the "mob" story lines. I'm sick to death of Carley and Sam and Lulu and Luke and Johnny. And that ditsy girl Nicholas is seeing. I wish the Quartermain family was still around!
    Wow - I haven't seen GH in years and yet, I know everyone you are talking about except the ditsy girl!

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessY View Post
    You betcha!

Phoebe came back and learned about Rick and her mother's "relationship". She was angry, jumped in the car with Rick who was on his way to Brooke and Ridge's 847th wedding. While driving, Phoebe went nutso and grabbed the wheel and they crashed. She died in Ridge's arms (Rick went and got him at his house). Ridge now hates Rick even more, but is backing off for Brooke's sake. They didn't get married that day. But they had a commitment "ceremony" on the beach with just the two of them with plans for a city hall legal thing later. Taylor of course, wants Ridge back (since there are NO other men in LA).

Eric and Stephanie were back together for about 5 minutes. Thorn tricked Eric into thinking that Donna was cheating on him (he hired 2 look-alikes to kiss when Eric was watching his survielance camera). Owen found out and told Eric that it was all a sham, so Eric went back to Donna... and we of course got to see lots of her in her underwear.

Psycho Pam is back, and is designing crocheted bikinis for Forrester. Katie is also working at Forrester.

Katie and Nick are engaged. He will now have been married Brooke, Taylor, Bridget and Katie. He only has Donna, Felicia and Stephie to go!

Rick and Stephie have decided that they are attracted to each other and are sneaking around since Rick is the bad boy.

They have just started the Owen-Bridget story arc...

Stephanie is on a vendetta against Rick. She believes it is his fault Phoebe is dead, even though it was proven that she was the one who caused the accident.

Crazy, eh?
    What happened with Steffy & Marcus? I actually liked them as a couple.

• Winter in Oceanside...

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    What happened with Steffy & Marcus? I actually liked them as a couple.
    He still has the hots for her, and took her up to Big Bear for the "big night". She went with him, but suddenly doesn't have any feeling for him any more... just wants Rick. Marcus is about to be hurt since he just pledged his love to her "til death do us part."

Ok so first Rick wants one twin, then bonks the mom, now wants the other twin.

EWWWWW!!!