Page 86 of 86 FirstFirst ... 36617683848586
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 1290

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • It's knittingknurse now.

Blog Entries

Re: The Soap Opera Thread.

Favorite line every on a soap was yesterday's One Life to Live. I was drinking coffee watching it only to spit the coffee out laughing.

• MiceChat News Team
    • Sparkle Plenty

Quote Originally Posted by knittingknerd View Post
    Favorite line every on a soap was yesterday's One Life to Live. I was drinking coffee watching it only to spit the coffee out laughing.
    OK, since I haven't watched in a long time, I have no idea what you are talking about! What was the line? Who said it?

• Winter in Oceanside...

So I was sort of watching GH today (Wednesday). Was that Emily I saw? Or is this a double, or her ghost again?

It is the same actress that played Emily, she is returning as a new character though. Today was the first time that she had an actual scene (I think Monday she first appeared at the Metro Court Hotel but only walked by).

• Winter in Oceanside...

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Magic View Post
    It is the same actress that played Emily, she is returning as a new character though. Today was the first time that she had an actual scene (I think Monday she first appeared at the Metro Court Hotel but only walked by).
    Thanks DM.... but OH BROTHER! Why do they have to do that! Can't the woman get a job in another show? Ugh!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by disneyballerina View Post
    OK, since I haven't watched in a long time, I have no idea what you are talking about! What was the line? Who said it?
    It wasn't the line it was kinda' the line plus the reaction...

Shane, Gigi and Rex's kid, walked in on R/G doing the deed in the living room. Rex had to give the "talk" to Shane. So he gives the "Talk" and later on they go to Rodi's and meet up with Marcie and Michael before finding Gigi. So Rex tells Marcie and Michael that Shane and him just had the talk and Shane has some questions to ask his mom (Rex is totally embarrassed as he's telling his friends he had the talk). Shane is like "Well Michael is a doctor maybe I can just ask him?" Marcie and Michael are sitting drinking beers totally casually. So Marcie sips her beer as Michael agrees to answer any questions (and Shane's 10 so what can he ask?). Shane then asks "What's a (l!terious?" (tried to make it PG. Hopefully I spelled the rest of that word right...) Marcie spits out her beer onto Michael's lap. Funniest scene because it looked like none of the actors knew he was going to say that and they were all taken by surprise. It also seems like the writers listed a few things "Shane" could say and he went off script...

• MiceChat News Team
    • Sparkle Plenty

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessY View Post
    Thanks DM.... but OH BROTHER! Why do they have to do that! Can't the woman get a job in another show? Ugh!
    I know! I guess these actors think they'll be able to go off and make movies or get roles on TV, but then they really can't. So they come back from the dead, or as other characters on the same show.

Quote Originally Posted by knittingknerd View Post
    Shane then asks "What's a (l!terious?" (tried to make it PG. Hopefully I spelled the rest of that word right...) Marcie spits out her beer onto Michael's lap.

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

Quote Originally Posted by disneyballerina View Post
    I know! I guess these actors think they'll be able to go off and make movies or get roles on TV, but then they really can't. So they come back from the dead, or as other characters on the same show.
    I know that's happened to the guys who've played Sonny and Jason (leave for stuff that wasn't soap operas). But I think for the girl who plays Emily, the character was killed off a good six months until her contract was up. Isn't that the same thing that happened to Alan Quartermaine too? The writers should've never killed off Emily so we wouldn't have had to deal with that silly ghost/brain tumor storyline and had to have dealt with Nadine for so long. That girl gets on my nerves.

• Winter in Oceanside...

Quote Originally Posted by Experiment626 View Post
    The writers should've never killed off Emily so we wouldn't have had to deal with that silly ghost/brain tumor storyline and had to have dealt with Nadine for so long. That girl gets on my nerves.
    True... but I am not happy that this actress is back on this show. She annoys me. Period.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew

Blog Entries

Kinda' bummed. Had a weeks worth of GH saved up on the DVR to watch this weekend (so it would have been 2 weeks worth) and my mom was like "can I get rid of All My Children?" Said yeah, turns out she meant all the soaps including my week of GH. Darn it.

Anybody notice that General Hospital started broadcasting in HD today. It is the first soap to switch over! I noticed a change on the day they revealed to newly built hospital set that things looked better. Lighting and colors seemed brighter etc, then today it went in full HD widescreen.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew

Blog Entries

I have GH DVRed. I should probably watch that. But since I came back from vacation I haven't watched it, primarily because I don't like Claudia and Carly enough to care about their pregnancy issues, which based on the ads seem like the big thing. Like I'm done with the mob stuff.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Shane then asks "What's a (l!terious?" (tried to make it PG. Hopefully I spelled the rest of that word right...)

Oh and I need a B&B sumup... PrincessY? Can you post here or PM me? I'm just curious what's the latest trainwreck over at Forrester. Is everyone all related to each other yet? Anyone singing a chorus of "I'm My Own Grandpa"? LOL!

• Winter in Oceanside...

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post

Oh and I need a B&B sumup... PrincessY? Can you post here or PM me? I'm just curious what's the latest trainwreck over at Forrester. Is everyone all related to each other yet? Anyone singing a chorus of "I'm My Own Grandpa"? LOL!
    Latest... Bridget and Stephanie are both working for Jackie M (which used to be Sally's old fashion house). Eric basically kicked Stephanie out of Forrester, and she was offered a position by Nick and she took it.

Ridge taped Rick spewing his hate and venom at Ridge, and how he was only marrying Steffy for revenge. Ridge and Taylor teamed up and got Steffy to hear what Rick sounds like when she's not around.

Owen and Jackie are sleeping together (ew).

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessY View Post
    Latest... Bridget and Stephanie are both working for Jackie M (which used to be Sally's old fashion house). Eric basically kicked Stephanie out of Forrester, and she was offered a position by Nick and she took it.

Ridge taped Rick spewing his hate and venom at Ridge, and how he was only marrying Steffy for revenge. Ridge and Taylor teamed up and got Steffy to hear what Rick sounds like when she's not around.

Owen and Jackie are sleeping together (ew).
    I heard about Eric kicking Stephanie out of Forrester. Really surprised she's working with Nick & Jackie now. had no idea Rick & Steffy were going to get married. Owen and.. Jackie? Serious EWWW! I am so glad I don't watch anymore.

Page 86 of 86 FirstFirst ... 36617683848586