Page 9 of 86 FirstFirst ... 6789101112193459 ... LastLast

• done

GH fans - Robert Scorpio is supposed to be back this Thursday.

And here's a spoiler for another guest star to be on GH come May sweeps:

Spoiler
    Finola Hughes will be back as Anna Devane. Rumours have been swirling forever, but it should be interesting to have her on the canvas with Robert, Holly and Robin.

And a spoiler for AMC fans as to a guest appearance:

Spoiler
    Bianca will be back for May sweeps to help Kendall with her baby crisis. Always good to see Eden Riegel back.

• Super saucy pixie!

Re: The Soap Opera Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by cstephens
    GH fans - Robert Scorpio is supposed to be back this Thursday.

And here's a spoiler for another guest star to be on GH come May sweeps:

Spoiler
    Finola Hughes will be back as Anna Devane. Rumours have been swirling forever, but it should be interesting to have her on the canvas with Robert, Holly and Robin.

And a spoiler for AMC fans as to a guest appearance:

Spoiler
    Bianca will be back for May sweeps to help Kendall with her baby crisis. Always good to see Eden Riegel back.
    How exciting!!! Thanks for the heads up!

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

I just hope they don't do this on AMC again regarding your Spoiler, CStephens...
    Spoiler
    I really didn't like how they aged Miranda a tad bit, not much, but still a tad. She's the SAME EXACT AGE as Little Adam, can't they find an adorable little girl to play Miranda at his age to keep them even or do children age faster in Paris?

• done

Quote Originally Posted by Experiment626
    I just hope they don't do this on AMC again regarding your Spoiler, CStephens...
    Spoiler
    I really didn't like how they aged Miranda a tad bit, not much, but still a tad. She's the SAME EXACT AGE as Little Adam, can't they find an adorable little girl to play Miranda at his age to keep them even or do children age faster in Paris?
    Spoiler
    Yeah, people have apparently pointed out the differences between the two even though they're the same age. I didn't necessarily notice the physical differences. Miranda does talk a lot more and is a lot more mobile than Little Adam, but then, sometimes children are different. Word is that it will be the same actress who played Miranda last time. At least now, they have a girl playing Miranda. Bess/Miranda was originally played by twin boys.

Oh, and another spoiler for another person showing up on AMC after May sweeps:

Spoiler
    Jeff Martin will be returning. They've been talking about him a lot on the show and that he's coming back, so this might not be a real spoiler, but I thought I'd put spoiler tags anyway. I don't remember Jeff very well, but it will be interesting to see his interaction with Erica, Jack and Josh. And Jeff and Tad are probably going to tag-team when it comes to bringing down Greg Madden, given what he's done to both of them.

Oh, and on a different note, I read in a magazine last week that Jacob Young (JR on AMC) will be taking over the role of Lumiere in "Beauty and the Beast" on Broadway sometime in early May.

Nice...Roberto Scorpio is back in Port Charles starting today. Attempting to take Luke back to the Marcam (spelling?) Islands but Tracy is trying to stop him using the excuse that she and Luke are, gasp...renewing their vows.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Jason is going to take Sonny's business over, while Sonny is out of town with Emily. Jason is forcing Sonny to choose between his business and Emily. He figures that Sonny will choose the business over Emily. Carly finds out and today's episode ended with her ready to tell Sonny the whole plan. Should be really interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann
    Jason is going to take Sonny's business over, while Sonny is out of town with Emily. Jason is forcing Sonny to choose between his business and Emily. He figures that Sonny will choose the business over Emily. Carly finds out and today's episode ended with her ready to tell Sonny the whole plan. Should be really interesting.
    Yes and it was definetly nice to see Jason has some emotion over the whole my best friend is sleeping with my sister storyline. He's always so standoff'ish and distant but today with Carly, he let it all out. Good for him. Now they can see how he's hurting inside because of his friend and his sister's deception and lies. Yes I know Jason might be acting like an *** right now but I'm still on his side. Sonny, for once, is on my nerves to no end. He thinks he can sleep with anyone he wants and not have to deal with any consequences, well now he will. But what I don't understand is if Sonny is such a "family" man and he knows that this relationship with Emily will only confuse his children as to "Why is daddy dating Aunt Emily?" I mean if that were to happen in real life, I don't think that this would be going on...way too creepy and white-trashy like which is completely different from this mobster high-class upper NY-state. I just don't like it and I will be glad when it's over.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

It will be interesting to see, if Carly tells Sonny what is up, and if Sonny rushes home to Port Charles. I am definitely watching today.

• <3

Lost Bar - It's where we come together in true DMCA style.
    Blog Entries

What I don't understand is why Sonny hasn't brought up to Jason that he slept with and married Courtney, Sonny's sister. Of course, Jason's big problem with Sonny and Emily is more Sonny's background with women than the lifestyle they lead, but still...

Or, has he brought it up and I just didn't know because I fast forward him too much?

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
    Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by All Aglow
    What I don't understand is why Sonny hasn't brought up to Jason that he slept with and married Courtney, Sonny's sister. Of course, Jason's big problem with Sonny and Emily is more Sonny's background with women than the lifestyle they lead, but still...

Or, has he brought it up and I just didn't know because I fast forward him too much?
    I don't think they brought it up. Sonny's relationship with Courtney was different than Jason's with Emily's. Sonny tried to boss Courtney around and that was pretty much it. Why do you think both Mike and Nikolas lashed out at Sonny during Courtney's funeral? He was showing all this "sadness" and no one was fooled by it. And it also has to do with what you said, Sonny's relationships with other women and how they have all been disasterous. But I think the main reason Jason doesn't want them to be together is because he knows Emily will get hurt, especially if Sonny has another one of his dark episodes where he hurts himself, throws stuff around, makes a complete mess of his place, and totally disregards anything and everything around him. I just wish they'd stick Emily back with Nikolas and end all this nonsense. But IMO it looks like Nikolas might be following another blonde, Maxie. These two have become a bit close since the epidemic a couple of months ago and now they're both grieving for their significant others.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I am posting, while watching General Hospital. Carly did not tell Sonny the truth.

I am loving the Quatermaine wedding of Luke and Tracy. This is just too funny.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

I must admit that I haven't watched soap operas (daytime ones anyway) since I quit watching AMC about 15 years ago...but every now and again, I check back on this thread...and reading all the storyline synopses (sp?) is quite entertaining...

May I ask about some I used to watch with my mother when I was a kid...Love Of Life...Search For Tomorrow...The Guiding Light...As The World Turns...Days Of Our Lives...Another World...

Are any of these still on the air? I know, obviously, that General Hospital is. And has there ever been a soap that didn't have a hospital somewhere near the core of the story?

Thank you for your patience -

Barry
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Radiobarry
    May I ask about some I used to watch with my mother when I was a kid...Love Of Life...Search For Tomorrow...The Guiding Light...As The World Turns...Days Of Our Lives...Another World...

Are any of these still on the air?
    Only ones that are still on the air are Guiding Light, As the World Turns, and Days of Our Lives. But I think they play Another World re-runs on SoapNet.

• Super saucy pixie!

Quote Originally Posted by Experiment626
    Yes and it was definetly nice to see Jason has some emotion over the whole my best friend is sleeping with my sister storyline. He's always so standoff'ish and distant but today with Carly, he let it all out. Good for him. Now they can see how he's hurting inside because of his friend and his sister's deception and lies. Yes I know Jason might be acting like an *** right now but I'm still on his side. Sonny, for once, is on my nerves to no end. He thinks he can sleep with anyone he wants and not have to deal with any consequences, well now he will. But what I don't understand is if Sonny is such a "family" man and he knows that this relationship with Emily will only confuse his children as to "Why is daddy dating Aunt Emily?" I mean if that were to happen in real life, I don't think that this would be going on...way too creepy and white-trashy like which is completely different from this mobster high-class upper NY-state. I just don't like it and I will be glad when it's over.
    I could not agree more! They need to wrap up this sad storyline asap. Emily was, seemingly, one of the last women in Port Charles he hadn't slept with or come close to sleeping with.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbell
    I could not agree more! They need to wrap up this sad storyline asap. Emily was, seemingly, one of the last women in Port Charles he hadn't slept with or come close to sleeping with.
    Well I read online somewhere that

Spoiler
    After Jason takes away Sonny's business and territories, Sonny decides to stay with Emily...for like 5 minutes and then things should be over HOPEFULLY. Jason apparently is leaving the business soon and will be dealing more with the Quartermaines.

Page 9 of 86 FirstFirst ... 6789101112193459 ... LastLast