Page 1 of 86 1234112651 ... LastLast

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

The Soap Opera Thread.

i am starting this thread as a place to talk about your favorite soap opera.

I was thinking, that not all MiceChatters are Gold members, so they may not have access to joining a MiceClub - Soap Opera Club.

We have some younger MiceChatters, who cannot join Gold and they may enjoy discussing the soaps.

This is The Soap Opera Thread.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Re: The Soap Opera Thread.

I only watch The Bold and the Beautiful. Right now I want to smack the bejebus out of half of the characters. Heh!

• Winter in Oceanside...

I'm a Bold and Beautiful watcher too. I know what you mean about the smacking. Stephanie is usually my first choice.

• Queen of Randomness

I'm an All My Children watcher. I only get to watch half of it three days a week but I usually get what's going on. Janet from another Planet is just driving me up the wall and I can't believe that JR shot Dixie.

• Pucker Up, Sweetie!

B&B...argh! Can't stand it right now!

Can't they just let Brooke be with Ridge and be HAPPY!!!!

And Stephanie...dear lord. She makes me want to pull my hair out!

As The World Turns is not much better...I can't stand the whole Carly/Jack drama that simply won't end.

And Guiding Light...how many times is Reva gonna be in an accident and Josh is going to save her?
    Us girls, we're so magical.
    Soft skin, red lips, so kissable.
    Hard to resist, so touchable.
    Too good to deny it.
    Ain't no big deal, it's innocent.

• Super saucy pixie!

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGal
    I'm an All My Children watcher. I only get to watch half of it three days a week but I usually get what's going on. Janet from another Planet is just driving me up the wall and I can't believe that JR shot Dixie.
    I KNOW!! I heard Janet's going to lock Babe in the freezer too!
    Anyone a General Hospital fan?

• And, THEN she said...

I used to watch GH back in the days of Luke n Laura, but i havent been keeping up with it..the one I LOVED till they yanked it was Port Charles..now I'm bitter and have quit watching soaps (well kind of I saw sci-fi channel has picked up Passions) If I cant have Vampires, I'll take witches LOL

• done

All My Children is the only soap I still tape every day. (Can't wait until more people find out about Dixie being back.) I used to watch One Life to Live and General Hospital but now I pretty much just keep up with them through Soap Opera Digest, although I did tape a few days when Holly and Robert were back. And I've never watched Days of Our Lives, The Bold and The Beautiful, As The World Turns or The Young and The Restless or Passions or the other soaps that are currently on, but I've learned a lot about them and their histories and keep up with their stories through SOD.

• Lost Princess and Bat 861

The last soap I watched with any regularity was Dark Shadows. I liked Port Charles and I'll sneak a peek at Passions once in a while just to see what they're up to. But I can't stand any of the others. Part of that may be that I have to work my MIL's soap boutique twice a year and all she ever wants to talk about is soaps and business. Most of the actors and actresses I've worked with are pretty cool thought.

• most magical vaca ever

I'm an All ABC gal

All My Children
    One Life To Live
    General Hospital

I've been watching them since I was a little girl with my mom... I remember saying "Mom, these shows are so dumb" Now I sit with my daughter watching them ...
    ~~~~~~

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Do you find yourself yelling at the television while watching a soap opera? As fans, we get really involved in the soap character's lives. I think that we get emotionally involved. Sometimes it is a good release.

I know, that sometimes soaps make me depressed and I need to remember this is just a show and they are just actors, acting.

Have you ever had a dream, where a soap opera character visits you? What does that tell us about our soap opera habits.

Soap operas are a popular form of entertainment. There are a lot of soap fans out there.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Do you find yourself yelling at the television while watching a soap opera?
    Lately, yes because the characters keep saying the same things over and over and over and over.... are the writers on strike or something? WRITE SOME BETTER DIALOG YOU SCHMUCKS!!!

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries

AMC watchers, today's episode was a good one!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbell
    I KNOW!! I heard Janet's going to lock Babe in the freezer too!
    Anyone a General Hospital fan?
    Me! I watch both GH and AMC

I'm sick of Janet as well. Can't wait 'till they put her in the looney bin.
    Pretty bummed that Zach and Kendall didn't last...I liked them together. Stupid Ryan...

And with GH, I don't like Sonny and Emily as a pair. She's like my age...and that would be like if I were with someone in their early 40's...I dunno...but it is Sonny.

I didn't like Nik & Courtney together either, so sad they had to kill her off because the actress wanted out.

And the storyline about Alexis being Sam's biological mother is sooooooo dumb. Sam already hates her because of the fact she lost her baby, she defended Manny, and now because she didn't let the doctors give the antidote to Danny.

Barbaraann...nice work. Another thread to keep me distracted on things I should be doing instead of posting on here!

• Winter in Oceanside...

Quote Originally Posted by Experiment626
    And with GH, I don't like Sonny and Emily as a pair. She's like my age...and that would be like if I were with someone in their early 40's...I dunno...but it is Sonny.
    Early 40's? He's older than that, isn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by Experiment626
    I didn't like Nik & Courtney together either, so sad they had to kill her off because the actress wanted out.
    I was getting tired of Courtney's whining so I'm not sorry to see her go. Nicholas should be with Emily. They were cute together.

Page 1 of 86 1234112651 ... LastLast