Thread: BE Gifted

• The answer is 42

BE Gifted

This just in...the new Spring Bare Escentuals 10 piece gift set is out. This is the 2nd in the auto-delivery on QVC that started with The Gift of Giving (which became available at Sephora shortly after being offered on QVC).

The new kit, just like the last one, is nicely loaded:
    Natural Light (well-lit & back-lit)
    Playful & Hugs Glimpses
    Mineral Veil
    Blushing Beauty All-Over Face Color
    Lullaby Lipstick
    Big Tease Mascara in black
    Baby Buki Brush
    Blending Brush
    Lilac Refillable Compact
    Gold oval mirror
    I'd bet that this, too, will be available at Sephora in the next few weeks as well.

Thought I'd give our BE addicts out there a heads up to save a few pennies for this one if you're interested.
    Duct tape is like The Force. It has a dark side & a light side and it binds the Universe together.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Re: BE Gifted

Nice!

I went to Sephora last week and got a new thing of foundation, eyeshadow in Princess, blush in Golden Gate and a blush brush.

I'm going back next week as Leslie Blodgett is making an appearance to promote the launch of Rare Minerals.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • with sprinkles, please

Blog Entries

Ooooh that sounds like a good set, and it has their new product in it, too. How much, how much?

Golden Gate is a great color. Strangely, I actually bought it in San Francisco. I thought that was so funny!
    A signature should go here.

• The answer is 42

The BE Gifted set is Item #A71005 at QVC & they're charging $44.96 plus $2.25 for s/h. That's the exact same price as the Gift of Giving set they had during the holidays. If I recall correctly, Sephora had the set for a similar price point. I can't help but think that these sets are such a deal because you really do get a nice variety and some super brushes.
    Duct tape is like The Force. It has a dark side & a light side and it binds the Universe together.

• GO DBACKS!!

I was excited to get an email from QVC yesterday saying that my set would ship shortly. I still have alot of that new product left from the first set, was hoping they would have something different in this one. Gotta love the brushes tho.

It wasn't me, it was Lisa!

I love the BE bush kit I got from Ulta last month. I got 6 different full-size brushes and a little compact mirror in a travel clutch for $40!

• Senior Minion

I'm not much of a make-up person (only make-up for me is clear lip-gloss) but what's the big deal with Sephora? They have one in the towne center not far from me, but it's an upscale mall, so I rarely ever go.

If you wanted like some basic cover-up (to help cover up some acne), how much would it cost, approx? and will they help you match it to your skin tone?

Yes at Sephora the people working there would help you find the right product to match your needs and "color match" for your skin tone/type too. Prices vary depending on the product but I would say the averange is around $20-$30.