Page 101 of 134 FirstFirst ... 5176919899100101102103104111126 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2009
  1. #1501

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,239

    Re: Belles, Beasts and Beaus Spring Fling!

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvsLilo
    Yep. I love Tina Fey. I don't watch SNL anymore (I miss the old days of Will Ferrell, Chris Kataan, Molly Shannon) but Tina Fey and Amy Pohlner are hilarious together.
    I don't watch it much either. I miss the old days of Dennis Miller, Kevin Nealon, Mike Meyers, Dana Carvey, Chris Farley, Adam Sandler, Rob Schneider, and David Spade.

  2. #1502

    • Senior Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,906

    Re: Belles, Beasts and Beaus Spring Fling!

    Hi everyone

    The fun run wasn't too bad today. It actually went fairly smoothly and I even had 2 parents show up to help I only wish it had been longer because after our time was up the kids kept asking if they could take their running cards out to recess and do running club A lot of them run everyday and just love getting their certificates for completing 5 miles. The kids were pretty calm the rest of the day too. That always makes for a happy teacher.

  3. #1503

    • Senior Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,906

    Re: Belles, Beasts and Beaus Spring Fling!

    How was bowling for everyone that went? I hope you got pictures.

  4. #1504

    • Lights on Nobody Home
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Vancouver Island
    Posts
    714

    Re: Belles, Beasts and Beaus Spring Fling!

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Hamand
    PS2, Gamecube, XBox, Super Nintendo, 2 GBA SPs, Nintendo DS. In the past, NES, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Advance, Playstation.

    Ahem.
    Hmm Xbox, PS2, Gamecube, Atari Flashback, Gameboy, Gameboy SP, Gameboy DS, Gameboy Micro, PSP...Thnk that is is...

    I was deprived as a child! We didn't have any. I actually take the boys all the time. We are not planning on the new XBox though. We have enough.

  5. #1505

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,922

    Re: Belles, Beasts and Beaus Spring Fling!

    Quote Originally Posted by DMof2
    Well, must get moving.....

    goody bags are all ready to go

    *checks Motrin bottle*
    Yup, got enough to get through a party w/16 twelve yr olds
    THAT is one brave undertaking! Best of luck. 16 twelve year olds? Wow...just wow! haha! Have fun!!!

  6. #1506

    • Lights on Nobody Home
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Vancouver Island
    Posts
    714

    Re: Belles, Beasts and Beaus Spring Fling!

    Quote Originally Posted by DMof2
    I cannot get Van Halen's "PANAMA" song out of my head....

    thanks D4Me

    My mom's cousin lived in Panama for many years- he lived near the canal. He loved it there. I wish he were still alive so I could ask him soooo many questions. He was like a dad to me.
    add ther Survivor them song too! That gets stuck in my head. Glad the party went well and hope your son enjoys his PSP lots!!!

    Karla, I will take lots and lots of pictures and I like your car. I will for sure get a used car and make sure it is certified properly. There are a few dealerships here that offer that. I don't know if I will have time to look before I go.

    Good news is that a cheque came in the mail today that I was waiting for so I have spending money for Panama. I am at work after sleeping most of the day. SunnY out!! Sunny tomorrow too so after the boy gets home and plays ball I think I will work in the yard until lacrosse in the afternnoon. Ihave to read back a bit..and look at the gorgeous pictures. See you all soon.

  7. #1507

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    well thats none of your buisness
    Posts
    25,263

    Re: Belles, Beasts and Beaus Spring Fling!

    Quote Originally Posted by Disney4Me
    add ther Survivor them song too! That gets stuck in my head. Glad the party went well and hope your son enjoys his PSP lots!!!

    Karla, I will take lots and lots of pictures and I like your car. I will for sure get a used car and make sure it is certified properly. There are a few dealerships here that offer that. I don't know if I will have time to look before I go.

    Good news is that a cheque came in the mail today that I was waiting for so I have spending money for Panama. I am at work after sleeping most of the day. SunnY out!! Sunny tomorrow too so after the boy gets home and plays ball I think I will work in the yard until lacrosse in the afternnoon. Ihave to read back a bit..and look at the gorgeous pictures. See you all soon.
    good girl, I was told by the dealer that they do not show thses cars as they want to show off the expensive ones. Also they like to sell them to friends and family. why not there awsome cars that have the same warranty as new ones, and just small mileage on them. My car is 2004, I got it in 2004 and it was only driven a short time. The advantage is, it cost me so little that the same car on line at the time was 3 times more LOL!

    I am sooo glad you got money to play on, I am also excited for you and your trip. How wonderful, to go some where nice, and warm and to a beach lucky girl!!! I can not wait to see pictures, take a fancy beach ocean shot for me so I can put it on my desk top ok.
    I am so glad you are back on here again, we did miss you terribly!!

  8. #1508

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    well thats none of your buisness
    Posts
    25,263

    Re: Belles, Beasts and Beaus Spring Fling!

    Quote Originally Posted by quiltmaker
    How was bowling for everyone that went? I hope you got pictures.
    I am anxious to know to. where are those darn girls!!!

  9. #1509

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    well thats none of your buisness
    Posts
    25,263

    Re: Belles, Beasts and Beaus Spring Fling!

    Quote Originally Posted by I Heart Disneyland
    THAT is one brave undertaking! Best of luck. 16 twelve year olds? Wow...just wow! haha! Have fun!!!
    Can you believe it, Kalli is one brave woman!!

  10. #1510

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    well thats none of your buisness
    Posts
    25,263

    Re: Belles, Beasts and Beaus Spring Fling!

    well I am off to my room, all kids down and RAchal is still sick so I am by my self. Littlest one sleeping, Beau playing game boy in room, Rachal in bed, Me just mosying into the back of the house now to my room good night all

  11. #1511

    • Lights on Nobody Home
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Vancouver Island
    Posts
    714

    Re: Belles, Beasts and Beaus Spring Fling!

    Quote Originally Posted by hakuna makarla
    well I am off to my room, all kids down and RAchal is still sick so I am by my self. Littlest one sleeping, Beau playing game boy in room, Rachal in bed, Me just mosying into the back of the house now to my room good night all
    Have a good night Karla. Enjoy the peace.

  12. #1512

    • Lights on Nobody Home
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Vancouver Island
    Posts
    714

    Re: Belles, Beasts and Beaus Spring Fling!

    Quote Originally Posted by silverphoenix
    I don't watch it much either. I miss the old days of Dennis Miller, Kevin Nealon, Mike Meyers, Dana Carvey, Chris Farley, Adam Sandler, Rob Schneider, and David Spade.
    I remember the good old days of Ed Grimley...I liked it then too.

  13. #1513

    • MiceChat Moderator
    • Collapse the waveform
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    4,206

    Re: Belles, Beasts and Beaus Spring Fling!

    Nothing like surfing the internet, watching Doctor Who, all from my couch. Now I have to figure out how to assemble a LEGO set at the same time.
    Follow me on Twitter: @matthamand

  14. #1514

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    well thats none of your buisness
    Posts
    25,263

    Re: Belles, Beasts and Beaus Spring Fling!

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Hamand
    Nothing like surfing the internet, watching Doctor Who, all from my couch. Now I have to figure out how to assemble a LEGO set at the same time.
    I just bought the little one an 805 piece set yesterday, I have to go get hom another big set from his grampa,its his birthday Tuesday.
    once again I will be stepping all over the I am afraid

  15. #1515

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,239

    Re: Belles, Beasts and Beaus Spring Fling!

    You know, we're nearing 2000 here. Unless there is someone who is aiming for a posting milestone, I noticed that Stitchlvr was the 1000th post. Any ideas for the name of the next thread, Laura?

Similar Threads

  1. Belles and Beaus.. its a spring fling...
    By kelly in forum Gibson Girls
    Replies: 2006
    Last Post: 06-06-2008, 06:58 PM
  2. Belles, Beasts and Beaus on the run...
    By disneymeimei in forum Gibson Girls
    Replies: 2029
    Last Post: 04-13-2006, 07:35 AM
  3. Belles, Beasts & Beaus Go for the GOLD!!!
    By DMof2 in forum Gibson Girls
    Replies: 2023
    Last Post: 03-06-2006, 03:25 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •