Page 2 of 134 FirstFirst 12345122752102 ... LastLast

• most magical vaca ever

Re: Belles, Beasts and Beaus Spring Fling!

Sorry to hear it's laundry day kelly.... I too am going to the laundromat tonight :
    ~~~~~~

• horsin' around!

okay..i'm dying to see groomer's pics!

• And, THEN she said...

OK, I decided to post the original story, so anyone coming in late wont be lost:

April 13, 2006

well, good morning everyone! I am up and bright eyed without the help of coffee! the freaks have totally out done themselves! I wake up to the bush hider freaking out in my yard, then trying to get in our door, like a dog during a thunderstorm (the bf was up and waiting for his crew) not 2 mins before one of the drunks (a new one that I have yet to name) was over here begging and being really pushy for a ride somewhere then cause I left my puter room window open last night, I hear on the morning breeze, GET DOWN! NOW! YOU SON OF A **** so I go run to my window and look out, and I see 4 police cars, (one in my drive) and 7 of Bowling green's finest over next door with shotguns and handguns drawn, and someone face planted in the dirt, hog tied with a cop's doc marten firmly planted on the back of his neck.. with 3 cops standing around him with shotguns and 9 MM's drawn, an another one keeping 2 of the nutty women away (in the middle of the lot next door,(almost under my window) with a shotgun (sorry no pic, but I was still standing here with my mouth hanging open) all the time this is going on, bush hider is sitting in my kitchen, stoned out of his gourd on Lor-tabs, and mumbling crap like i was asleep! (bull****!! you are so ripped you cant even function!)

then the ambulance arrives, lights flashing..I wasnt paying attention if they took anyone away or not (too much stimulation so early in the morning) anyways, soon I see one get loaded in the cop car like a bag of grain, then a few minutes later another one.. and the best thing about this misery Im writing about...I HAVE PICTURES!!!!!! HEE HEE I thought to grab my camera in the middle of all this (sorry no really good ones of cops n guns this time , but Im going to have my camera ready to go on my desk from now on) and during all this Im running around in my yard like 007 on a super secret spy mission, trying to hide to take pictures so the cops dont notice me, (wonder if its legal to take pics of cops doing their job) and the BF laughing hysertically the whole time! (bush hider is still in my kitchen) and while Im doing all this, I had the theme from Mission Impossible running thru my head)

earkid gave me an awesome idea....if I have to live with this misery day in and day out during the spring/summer Im gonna start a web page..If I have to be miserable, why not share it with everyone who might get a good laugh out of it!

so, my question is....WHOEVER WANTS TO SEE PICTURES...RAISE THEIR HANDS........

• horsin' around!

my hand is falling asleep! lololol

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by pixywingz
    wooooooooooo hooooooooooooo! Happy Spring! and just in time to celebrate my 2000th post!
    Way to go Miss Pixy!!!! WooHoooooo
    Boo!

• most magical vaca ever

*raises hand again*
    ~~~~~~

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by groomer_4_u
    OK, I decided to post the original story, so anyone coming in late wont be lost:

April 13, 2006

well, good morning everyone! I am up and bright eyed without the help of coffee! the freaks have totally out done themselves! I wake up to the bush hider freaking out in my yard, then trying to get in our door, like a dog during a thunderstorm (the bf was up and waiting for his crew) not 2 mins before one of the drunks (a new one that I have yet to name) was over here begging and being really pushy for a ride somewhere then cause I left my puter room window open last night, I hear on the morning breeze, GET DOWN! NOW! YOU SON OF A **** so I go run to my window and look out, and I see 4 police cars, (one in my drive) and 7 of Bowling green's finest over next door with shotguns and handguns drawn, and someone face planted in the dirt, hog tied with a cop's doc marten firmly planted on the back of his neck.. with 3 cops standing around him with shotguns and 9 MM's drawn, an another one keeping 2 of the nutty women away (in the middle of the lot next door,(almost under my window) with a shotgun (sorry no pic, but I was still standing here with my mouth hanging open) all the time this is going on, bush hider is sitting in my kitchen, stoned out of his gourd on Lor-tabs, and mumbling crap like i was asleep! (bull****!! you are so ripped you cant even function!)

then the ambulance arrives, lights flashing..I wasnt paying attention if they took anyone away or not (too much stimulation so early in the morning) anyways, soon I see one get loaded in the cop car like a bag of grain, then a few minutes later another one.. and the best thing about this misery Im writing about...I HAVE PICTURES!!!!!! HEE HEE I thought to grab my camera in the middle of all this (sorry no really good ones of cops n guns this time , but Im going to have my camera ready to go on my desk from now on) and during all this Im running around in my yard like 007 on a super secret spy mission, trying to hide to take pictures so the cops dont notice me, (wonder if its legal to take pics of cops doing their job) and the BF laughing hysertically the whole time! (bush hider is still in my kitchen) and while Im doing all this, I had the theme from Mission Impossible running thru my head)

earkid gave me an awesome idea....if I have to live with this misery day in and day out during the spring/summer Im gonna start a web page..If I have to be miserable, why not share it with everyone who might get a good laugh out of it!

so, my question is....WHOEVER WANTS TO SEE PICTURES...RAISE THEIR HANDS........
    (that me raising my hand)
    Boo!

• horsin' around!

Quote Originally Posted by disneymeimei
    Way to go Miss Pixy!!!! WooHoooooo
    <--- in best Elvis voice "thank you..thankyouverymuch!"

• love my friends

well THEY officially closed the other thread.. sniff sniff

Friends for life

• Minion

I will actually be back later...

I can't wait to see how many posts post while I'm off enjoying the sun....

"sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy...."
    Boo!

• Banned User

Hey, what happened, we changed homes while I was away LOL! I better go look for the thread to read up on whats going on . YAY!!! Pixy, you got a dimond!!!

• most magical vaca ever

Karla
    PB
    Meimei
    Summer
    DW
    quiltmaker
    Matt
    Earkid
    DJ
    Groomer
    LuvsLilo
    D4Me
    Sally
    Pixy
    kelly
    Phoenix
    SCUBAbe
    Stitchlvr
    KofHearts
    Mr Doo Dah
    Mwalton
    a_hyperbole
    Xharryb
    TraceCub
    Becka-Lynn
    hoppypooh
    BDBopper
    baileykat (nice to see ya)
    EVERYONE- please don't hate me if I forgot you (frazzled remember)
    ~~~~~~

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Collapse the waveform

Can't . . . hit . . . reload . . . fast . . . enough.
    Follow me on Twitter: @matthamand

• horsin' around!

do you keep that thing or type it up fresh each time?
    either way..i'm so impressed! lolol

• horsin' around!

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Hamand
    Can't . . . hit . . . reload . . . fast . . . enough.

hey matt..do you attend spirit west coast? is it anywhere near you?