Page 4 of 134 FirstFirst 1234567142954104 ... LastLast

• Banned User

Re: Belle's Beast's and Beau's ,and the beat Goes On

Quote Originally Posted by kelly
    It is a SHIP.. used to be a running ship now it is docked at Long Beach... they made it into a floating hotel...... very very fancy and elegant..

Now they ahve the Queen Mary 2.. running ... DIsney use to own the Queen mary then they sold it..

It is a ncie place to stay
    well I am so glad you can go. and ummmmm Kelly, can I ever have pics? I want to see it, your room, the ship, the water everything!!! oh and you can throw in some family if they do not get in the way of my view of the ocean just kidding !

• Nice Guy

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hakuna makarla
    oh man if that were the case I would not be an old maid wait, is there old maids who lure sailors to there deaths?
    you made me laugh so hard, and I needed that today!!
    Listen lady, you are not an old maid, You are as young as you were when you were twenty. You are just not dating due to a lack of choice and oppurtunity. You have a super personality, you make me laugh and you are so kind and caring. Big women are such great snugglers. My love weighs close to three hundred pounds and I could not love her any less. The problem is you live in the lqnd of the lost and there is not much choice.
    >>Alan<<
    Member 216

• love my friends

well I am so glad you can go. and ummmmm Kelly, can I ever have pics? I want to see it, your room, the ship, the water everything!!! oh and you can throw in some family if they do not get in the way of my view of the ocean just kidding !
    I will Karla

I will

Friends for life

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfHearts
    Listen lady, you are not an old maid, You are as young as you were when you were twenty. You are just not dating due to a lack of choice and oppurtunity. You have a super personality, you make me laugh and you are so kind and caring. Big women are such great snugglers. My love weighs close to three hundred pounds and I could not love her any less. The problem is you live in the lqnd of the lost and there is not much choice.
    thank you!
    Maybe I need to put a sign out in the yard.......looking for a husband from ages 25 to 60 already have children, so your not required to produce. Have home so all you need is a good bank account and love disneyland oh and put up with my crazy sence of humor and PMS ( will teach you to run like heck when that time comes
    must have interview and be able to produce a clean record non smokers and drinks need only apply

• Colorful

April Showers bring May flowers all in the Golden Afternoon

Talking Re: Belle's Beast's and Beau's ,and the beat Goes On

Have an awesome time, Kelly! I am thrilled that your hubbie remembered. Us men can be a pain forgetting important dates and stuff. Trust me-I am one of them. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    We are 100% grade A Disney Dorks.

• love my friends

Quote Originally Posted by BDBopper
    Have an awesome time, Kelly! I am thrilled that your hubbie remembered. Us men can be a pain forgetting important dates and stuff. Trust me-I am one of them. LOL
    Thanks Bopper.. should be alot of fun tonight......

Friends for life

• Nice Guy

Blog Entries

thank you!
    Maybe I need to put a sign out in the yard.......looking for a husband from ages 25 to 60 already have children, so your not required to produce. Have home so all you need is a good bank account and love disneyland oh and put up with my crazy sence of humor and PMS ( will teach you to run like heck when that time comes
    must have interview and be able to produce a clean record non smokers and drinks need only apply

25??? Would you know what to do with a twenty five year old? Hmmm, I guess you would. I wouldn't go to old though, you would kill them ( meant in the cleaness possible way).
    >>Alan<<
    Member 216

• Colorful

April Showers bring May flowers all in the Golden Afternoon

Cool Re: Belle's Beast's and Beau's ,and the beat Goes On

thank you!
    Oh darn-I'm 23. I miss the cut. Shucks!
    Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    We are 100% grade A Disney Dorks.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfHearts
    25??? Would you know what to do with a twenty five year old? Hmmm, I guess you would. I wouldn't go to old though, you would kill them ( meant in the cleaness possible way).
    Awwwwwwww haaaaaa haaaaaa i have officialy spewed my pop out!!
    haaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaa

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

what?? oh no do you don't mister!! if you do you might get taken avantage of, and we will not have that oh no we will not!! you may have a sip of wine, but no drink and disorderly (wait, that was me in the old days ) ok, so you can have a sip but no full on full drinking ( mamma Karla says so!!
    yes mam .

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by BDBopper
    Oh darn-I'm 23. I miss the cut. Shucks!
    you don;t want me hon, I am to tough to chew on long in the tooth and some days even my kids want to run I am praying for a very sweet and cuddly young one for you. I know some day your going to have all the desires of your heart, I am praying so And my prayers get answered.
    I may be old, I may be cranky but the Lord above hears me

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

you are a hoot King!!!
    Okay where'd you get that image frome? I am such a hardcore pirate enthusiast and find them very interesting to study. I LOVE that image.

Hi everyone! Hey Karla in Feb at the drama conference. I met the woman who used to write for Mama's Family. Her name is Martha Bolton and she use to write for Bob Hope. Hopefully she will be at our church in Sept. for a comedy nite outreach if the church board says Yes. We had her good friend Torry Martin he's a christian storyteller and he's very funny. EFoxx says Thanks for the support on the air traffic issue.

• Forever thankful. .

, washington here i come!!
    Are you threatening me, woman?!

Have the bestest time with those munchkins!

• no flash photography...

well, I'm home on viluntary time off. my BF called and said his friend is coming to the house. the hosue is a disaster. I came home and quickly picked up, cleaned the bathroom and the kitchen before they got here. It's still a mess, but at least it's better. I will do the floors later....then it will be done...woo hoo...