Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

• Original Mice-Chatter

Sephora wonderments-

Ok, I get my bonus on the 25th. I know I am going to get Venom Flash and some Urban Decay powder...any other suggestions of Sephora goodies that you think are must haves???

I'm gonna spoil myself a little!!

• Once Pebbles, Twice Ally

I only eat Beluga Imperial Malossol. On corn chip points.
    I'm not a Mom, but I'm hornin' in on this Thread..

Nephy, since you are a Lip Venom fan, have you tried their colored lipglosses in the little squeeze tubes? I swear by Ivy & Firethorn! I absolutely love them! My only complaint is they make my lips all burny. They need to come out with Venomless Lip Venom! Just..Lip.

• Man O Lantern

Hey there, Ally Cat! Um, Pebbles!!!

I love the Cargo lip gloss duos and I recently bought a Cargo blush that I love. Have fun!!!

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries
    I love Sephora. It is totally unfair that boys don't get to play with the good stuff. Humph
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• Where's the Big Dipper?

Quote Originally Posted by Dustysage
    I love Sephora. It is totally unfair that boys don't get to play with the good stuff. Humph
    There was never a rule that they couldn't
    She walks in beauty, like the night
    Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
    And all that's best of dark and bright
    Meet in her aspect and her eyes.....

--Lord Byron

• Material Girl

Delux glosses are my newest discovery - I have Denton and love it!

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries
    They do have fun stuff for guys to play with. We should go one of these days and spend some quality time at Sephora.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

• Material Girl

Hehehe...I spent some time in the DTD sephora with Phil and my brother - I introduced them to the UD body powders.

Left the church, but not the parishioners.
    What's stopping you from getting some Urban Decay body shimmer in marshmellow, cocoa, or the other wonderful scents/flavors?

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries
    Don't forget about Manly Glitter! :devil:

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Disneyphile
    What's stopping you from getting some Urban Decay body shimmer in marshmellow, cocoa, or the other wonderful scents/flavors?
    You're right Disneyphile. I'm going to swallow my pride and stride right up to the counter and say in a proud voice: "Hello Sephora hottie, I would like to purchase a manly body shimmer and a kakki eye liner. " Oh, and a nice brownish red lip gloss.

Yeah, that's hot.
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Left the church, but not the parishioners.
    You're right Disneyphile. I'm going to swallow my pride and stride right up to the counter and say in a proud voice: "Hello Sephora hottie, I would like to purchase a manly body shimmer and a kakki eye liner. " Oh, and a nice brownish red lip gloss.

Yeah, that's hot.
    Why not? Be daring and bold! It's a new year!

Actually, there are a few guys that work in there as well who wouldn't be in the least bit offended if you talked to them.

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries

Yeah, that's hot.

Hey Dusty, the Urban Decay powders she's talking about are flavored and QUITE tasty! I agree with her that I bet you'd get a verrrryyy good response if you went in and purchased them!!! :devil:

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries
    I got not one but TWO boxes from the UPS man today, both from Sephora It was a beautiful sight!!

I got two of these

one in Khaki and one in deep plum shimmer These are GREAT!!!! They glide right one, I'd like to get another couple while they are still $1

This little set
    Look at the Martini logo!!! A dear friend got this for me and It IS SOOOO GREAT!! The glosses are so lightweight and not sticky and they smell SO YUMMY

This, which I LOVE
    In Frequent Flyer, it's COLD AND TINGLING!! OMG I LOVE THIS! The color is not as bright as you'd think and the minty flavor and cold tingle is AWESOME

This fun little set
    It opens sooooo cool and space age-y There are 3 colors I REALLY like the others are okay, but the case IS sooo fun!!!

Two of these, one in magnolia and one in jasmine
    http://www.sephora.com/browse/produc...dPaginate=true I love these colors, light weight but can be layered! And for $1 you can't beat it!!

and lastly a concealor pencil, for $1 Works pretty dang good, I wish I would've gotten 2

and of course I got some great samples and a "large size sample" by using code GOLD31. Urban Decay Lip Gunk in Biker Not a color I'd buy, but it's "okay"

Quote Originally Posted by dsnylndmom
    I got not one but TWO boxes from the UPS man today, both from Sephora It was a beautiful sight!!

I got two of these

one in Khaki and one in deep plum shimmer These are GREAT!!!! They glide right one, I'd like to get another couple while they are still $1

This little set
    Look at the Martini logo!!! A dear friend got this for me and It IS SOOOO GREAT!! The glosses are so lightweight and not sticky and they smell SO YUMMY

This, which I LOVE
    In Frequent Flyer, it's COLD AND TINGLING!! OMG I LOVE THIS! The color is not as bright as you'd think and the minty flavor and cold tingle is AWESOME

This fun little set
    It opens sooooo cool and space age-y There are 3 colors I REALLY like the others are okay, but the case IS sooo fun!!!

Two of these, one in magnolia and one in jasmine
    http://www.sephora.com/browse/produc...dPaginate=true I love these colors, light weight but can be layered! And for $1 you can't beat it!!

and lastly a concealor pencil, for $1 Works pretty dang good, I wish I would've gotten 2

and of course I got some great samples and a "large size sample" by using code GOLD31. Urban Decay Lip Gunk in Biker Not a color I'd buy, but it's "okay"

O......M.........G!!!!! Sephora is having a sale? Makeup for a dollar? You are evil for letting me know about this!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast