Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• horsin' around!

Is there a DR. In the House?

~~deep breath~~

okay..i had a biopsy done on a suspicious spot on my nose yesterday...the dr. said the test results would take anywhere from 1-2 weeks. So...about an hour ago..i hunt down my cell phone to plug it in to the charger..& I find she had left me a message at 8p.m. She said "i happen to have your test results in front of me...I won't be in the office until friday but you can leave a message for me at these two numbers.

what on earth does this mean????????? & why were the results done one day later when she originally said 1-2 weeks...and how am i supposed to stay calm until FRIDAY!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• there's always my way...

Re: Is there a DR. In the House?

Its like this Pixie I used to work for a Doc and if there was a problem with your test results he would have you call him right away but from what it sounds like is that it may not be anything to frett about, doctors understand the stress of this and it does sound that he feels its not major. Also 9 outa 10 times only negative biopsys come back that quick.

Just remain calm it will all be ok.

Big Hug
    Come to the dark side,
    we have cookies.

• horsin' around!

i'm trying really hard..but for the last 2 hours i've practically killed off one of those GIANT boxes of 'fishy crackers'!
    if they're going to leave a stupid message...and it's negative....can't they just leave that on the message????

Quote Originally Posted by pixywingz
    i'm trying really hard..but for the last 2 hours i've practically killed off one of those GIANT boxes of 'fishy crackers'!
    if they're going to leave a stupid message...and it's negative....can't they just leave that on the message????
    per HippA regulations, they can not leave any thing but to call back. i know it sucks. Im sorry
    Come to the dark side,
    we have cookies.

• horsin' around!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.DooDah
    per HippA regulations, they can not leave any thing but to call back. i know it sucks. Im sorry
    actually..that made me feel a little better! haha!
    either that...or i'm deliriously panicked?

• horsin' around!

maybe i need to borrow those tapes :-)

maybe i need to borrow those tapes :-)
    anytime,
    Come to the dark side,
    we have cookies.

• Oh... it's a bobby pin.

Hey there Pixy. I know things seems sucky.. I hate that waiting period. But let me tell you this. My aunt has some skin cancer spots... and all they do is remove them (or perhaps burn them off). It's really no biggy. Like wart removal. SHe had a few removed in the past year. I'm sure that it is nothing, but if it is, it might not be very bad at all. :0) Thing positive thought! And take it out on those damn fishies! Tha's what they're there for! You know what I like for nervous eating? A big fat glass of my favorite beverage with lots of ice. Drink all of the drink and then MUNCH the ice! It works rather well.

Let us know on Friday, we're all rooting for ya!!

To live would be an awfully big adventure.

• most magical vaca ever

I can understand your anxiety Pixy!!!

Try and stay calm, I know it's easier said than done but I too know several people that also have the spots burned off and are a-Okay...

Be positive
    ~~~~~~

• Minion

~~deep breath~~

okay..i had a biopsy done on a suspicious spot on my nose yesterday...the dr. said the test results would take anywhere from 1-2 weeks. So...about an hour ago..i hunt down my cell phone to plug it in to the charger..& I find she had left me a message at 8p.m. She said "i happen to have your test results in front of me...I won't be in the office until friday but you can leave a message for me at these two numbers.

what on earth does this mean????????? & why were the results done one day later when she originally said 1-2 weeks...and how am i supposed to stay calm until FRIDAY!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    {{{Pixie}}}

All will be well...

Philippians 4:4-9

MeiMei
    Boo!

• horsin' around!

i love you guys,
    as of right now..i didn't sleep a wink, i feel very stupid, and all my faith has flown out the window..and is staring at me from the other side laughing & mocking me!
    my mom died of cancer, as did 7/8 of her sisters. so yeah...i'm totally over reacting here..NONE of them died of skin cancer. It's just going to be a long blasted time till tomorrow! WAAAAA!
    i know i know...i'm going to sit in my corner now till i grow up! hahahaha!~
    thank you all so much!
    xoxox
    nan

i have a friend, who was always out in the sun, and she got dark spots on her chest and her back, close to her shoulder. they started off small, and got larger, not raised or anything, anyways, she started staying away from the sun, and now they are gone. she never went to the doctor. does anyone have any idea if those spots could be cancerous? or are they just sun spots

To help Ksejr1 out, everyone should go to her site to help stop cancer: www.acsevents.org/relay/ca/picorivera/vickie

• horsin' around!

hmmm....i've not known skin cancer to go away on its own..

this little thing on my nose i've had for about 9 months now...very very little..but it would get a tiny scab..then it would fall off..then all over again...never healing....but definitely NOT going away

• Banned User

oh dear. I am so sorry you are worried. Let it rest sweetie, I will be praying for you and hon, put down them crackers!! we are on a healthy diet right If you need to vent call me!! I am just a click away !! and even though I am far away I can still give you cybe hugs. (((((((Squeeze))))))))))))

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by DMof2
    I can understand your anxiety Pixy!!!

Try and stay calm, I know it's easier said than done but I too know several people that also have the spots burned off and are a-Okay...

Be positive
    thats right!! I know of several people and some had them on the nose to. you will be ok hon, really we all have you in our prayers, and we all love you and will keep praying for you. Love ya hon, now calm down, give it over to the Lord and rest

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast