Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Winter in Oceanside...

Stubborn belly fat

Has anyone tried any of those "suppliments" that are suppose to get rid of stubborn belly fat? Relicore is one name that comes to mind. They are pretty expensive and who knows if they really work.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Re: Stubborn belly fat

I've been wondering the same thing myself. I've been curious to try the Relacore too but just can't justify the $30 price until I get more proof this stuff works. Even if it works a little that would seal the deal for me. I just need something to help me along with exercising because this pooch refuses to go away no matter what I do. I've just learned to hide it very well (god bless body shapers!).

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • State sponsored cyclist

I am highly skeptical. Short of liposuction, there is no quick way to get rid of "belly fat."

I've heard the models in the typical "before" and "after" pictures are injured athletes who are temporarily fat due to inactivity. Once back in training, they snap back to their normal weight. Thus the "results not typical."
    Have bicycle, will ride. Finished 2012 with 10,089 miles, 683 hours, and 482,000 feet of elevation gain.
    2013: 201 rides, 8171 miles, 544 hours, 480K feet.
    2014 so far: 5751 miles, 319,000 feet

• Water rides are evil.

I tried Hydroxycut. It didn't do much for me. Although in all fairness, it might be because I already drink a lot of caffine in a day. It did give me an energy boost, just no weight loss.

• GO DBACKS!!

I've used CortiSlim fairly consistently and have noticed that it works good. One time I ran out and so did the store where I usually buy it. I kept forgetting to order some online or check back with the store. After a month I was able to get another supply and I definately noticed a difference in that month that I wasn't taking it.

P.S. I am not fat, I'm average, and don't rely on pills to help me lose weight. But even at an average weight I still had that little stomach pooch and CortiSlim helped flatten it out.

It wasn't me, it was Lisa!

• Lost Princess and Bat 861

I take Relicore sometimes. It doesn't seem to do much for my tummy but it does help my stress levels. Maybe it doesn't help my weight because I don't take it all the time?
    A bit of evil lurks in your heart, but you hide it well.
    In some ways, you are the most dangerous kind of evil.

• Lost Princess and Bat 861

Quote Originally Posted by aimster
    I've been wondering the same thing myself. I've been curious to try the Relacore too but just can't justify the $30 price until I get more proof this stuff works.
    $20 at Walmart.
    A bit of evil lurks in your heart, but you hide it well.
    In some ways, you are the most dangerous kind of evil.

• Santa Barbara, CA

duct tape works fine for me.
    "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

• Princess of my own world

I used to try different herbal diet pills and stuff and it never seemed to help. One, in my opinion, made me gain weight. I've been too frightened to try any of these other pills. Is there a weight group in MC Gold? Because I know I could really use some support to lose weight.
    Visit my blog: Shutters & Scribbles

Check out my class's Donors Choose page:
    Wildcat Projects
    **Donors Choose is a place where teachers post projects for their classes and request materials and/or technology for that project. People then can make donations starting at just $1 to help fund that project. This is a great way to support teachers and their classes!**

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Godwin Glacier, Alaska

Ladies,
    Take it from someone who has been working his @#$(*& off at the gym:

The best way to flatten one's midsection is diet and crunches. Forget magic pills.
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

• Winter in Oceanside...

Quote Originally Posted by Earkid
    I definately noticed a difference in that month that I wasn't taking it.

P.S. I am not fat, I'm average, and don't rely on pills to help me lose weight. But even at an average weight I still had that little stomach pooch and CortiSlim helped flatten it out.
    Yea, I'm not fat either, in fact I've always been almost too skinny. But women "of a certain age" just get that little belly pooch, and the ads for these pills seem to be directed at us.

Interesting: I never knew that they were good for reducing stress levels! An added plus!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Cousin Orville
    duct tape works fine for me.
    on your mouth or your waist?

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • State sponsored cyclist

Quote Originally Posted by PrncssZ
    I used to try different herbal diet pills and stuff and it never seemed to help. One, in my opinion, made me gain weight. I've been too frightened to try any of these other pills. Is there a weight group in MC Gold? Because I know I could really use some support to lose weight.
    There is a diet club in Gold, but don't tell them I sent you.

You never know what side effects herbal pills might cause. I'd stay away from them. Stick with the tried and true: eat fewer Calories than you burn.
    Have bicycle, will ride. Finished 2012 with 10,089 miles, 683 hours, and 482,000 feet of elevation gain.
    2013: 201 rides, 8171 miles, 544 hours, 480K feet.
    2014 so far: 5751 miles, 319,000 feet

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

I really need to get a key to the fitness center at my complex. I keep saying that and I'm always too lazy to do it.

• up to no good

To my experience with diet pills they will work but not right away but as recommended by most brands they have a diet and excercise plan that will speed up the results. And as always before you try anything it is always good to check with your physician first.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast