Page 101 of 134 FirstFirst ... 5176919899100101102103104111126 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2005

Re: The Belles, Beasts and Beaus: New house, teachers, schedules but the fun continues on

Quote Originally Posted by tassie View Post
    I have been worried about my 6 year old not being tall enough LOL LOL

Adam's got about 5 more inches to go. Of course he's only 17 months and a very small 17 months at that. So I don't think your kids have anything to worry about.
    Visit the Hamand Family Blog to see what we've been up to. http://matthamand.blogspot.com

Re: The Belles, Beasts and Beaus: New house, teachers, schedules but the fun continues on

they sure are! they got money exchanged and took $1 for show and tell. We don't have $1 bills anyomre, they are coins now.
    I saw a cute pic of Adam on the side earlier (you know where they have three pics on the main forums page)

How fun! Kids here often bring in pesos. Hard to buy your lunch from school with those though

The pic of Adam was probably one of the many that Matt has posted. Glad you got to see my cutie.
    Visit the Hamand Family Blog to see what we've been up to. http://matthamand.blogspot.com

• Minion

Re: The Belles, Beasts and Beaus: New house, teachers, schedules but the fun continue

Quote Originally Posted by Joshrzmeup View Post
    Goodnight to all

Got a chapter to read tonight and one to read in the morning for class tomorrow.
    night!!

Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    Tassie, I found a quote for ya !

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

Charles M. Schulz
    Originally Posted by MWalton
    Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!?

Re: The Belles, Beasts and Beaus: New house, teachers, schedules but the fun continue

Quote Originally Posted by Joshrzmeup View Post
    Goodnight to all

Got a chapter to read tonight and one to read in the morning for class tomorrow.
    Good night. What class is your reading for?

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Collapse the waveform

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Buttercup View Post
    I'm sure we will! And Karla has promised me to buy my food while we're there so I think I'm getting the better end of the deal since I can eat way more than a plane ticket is worth!

Just kidding Karla!
    Not really kidding. I've seen you eat 4 cotton candies in under 2 hours. At Disneyland that adds up.
    Follow me on Twitter: @matthamand

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Hamand View Post
    Not really kidding. I've seen you eat 4 cotton candies in under 2 hours. At Disneyland that adds up.
    But at least she's willing to share (wasn't her fault no one else wanted that cotton candy.)

I did over 10,000 steps today and we didn't even go for a walk I guess I do go pretty far chasing those kinders around

•   
    • So fetch

Quote Originally Posted by quiltmaker View Post
    But at least she's willing to share (wasn't her fault no one else wanted that cotton candy.)
    Well I remember a time she shared with Lil LL.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by quiltmaker View Post
    How fun! Kids here often bring in pesos. Hard to buy your lunch from school with those though

The pic of Adam was probably one of the many that Matt has posted. Glad you got to see my cutie.
    LOL He is!!!

Our money is very pretty! LOL LOL It's plastic and very bright. They did away with the 1c and 2c so now there is nothing below 5c
    here's a pic of our money. the big gold coin is $1 and the smaller one is $2

Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    Tassie, I found a quote for ya !

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

Charles M. Schulz
    Originally Posted by MWalton
    Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!?

LOL He is!!!

Our money is very pretty! LOL LOL It's plastic and very bright. They did away with the 1c and 2c so now there is nothing below 5c
    here's a pic of our money. the big gold coin is $1 and the smaller one is $2
    It's pretty colors. Ours is so boring. And with all the state quarters and special nickels they've been making it is really hard to get 5 year olds to identify coins correctly!

• And, THEN she said...

anyone remember me? LOL IM FINALLY ABLE TO GET IN! I got mad and reformatted the puter, and got in under a diffrent browser than IE..Im not even gonna try and catch up LOL hope everyone has been doing good while ive been gone..i have SO MUCH to tell everyone, that its gonna take a year, and i have scads of pictures..

im gonna start by telling everone that im being stalked again by the crazy hubby over the phone as well as by email but im not gonna let him get to me..if it gets really bad im gonna bring him up on stalker charges...

and, you guys remember my crazy drunken nieghbors? well, the king drunk has really gone and done it..hes in deep kaka this time..our power went out last night at 9 pm and didnt come back on till 12:30 am..we come to find out, king drunk hit a phone pole, shaved it off at the ground..hes ok he was staggering around outside of the truck among the live power lines drunker than a monkey, but the motorcyclist following him wasnt so lucky..he didnt have time to see the live lines, im not going to go into all of the horrible details, but the poor man burned to death on his bike..and another guy the bf knows also came up on the accident, but had enough time to ditch his car, but he ended up almost next to the pole, and watched the guy on the bike burn like a candle..trapped in his car..so king drunk is now in jail on DUI and reckless homicide charges..and come to find out, dummy is ON PROBATION for 3 other DUI/ driving without a license charges..so im thinking he will either get the death penalty, or at the very least life in prison..

other than that im fine, just nerves torn up, all of the furries and the bf are doing great..and this weekend they say should be the last of the summer temps..fall is almost here...YAY

• GO DBACKS!!

Hi Miss Groomer!! So good to see ya back.

Wow, what a turn of events! That drunk guy causing another person's death just burns me up inside. I hope they throw the book at him. Do you still have that website with all the neighbor tales?

It wasn't me, it was Lisa!

HI Groomer! It's good to see you again.

That poor guy on the motercycle That accident sounds just horrible. Maybe that will get your neighbors the help they need.

Don't worry about the ex, we're here to support you.

Earkid, I just noticed your location and it's cracking me up