Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Circle of Ancients

Moms...what do you wear when you drive your kids to school in the morning?

I am not an early bird so I tend to get up as late as I can to take my kids to school and just throw on whatever. If I got pulled over for something, the officer would probably give me a fashion poilce ticket.

This morning I had on an Underdog t-shirt, gray sweat pants, black flip flops and my hair was in a very messy bun. My son told me he needed me to stop at the store to get poster board and that he needed me to come inside and pay for it with my ATM card since neither of us had cash on us! I'm really glad I didn't see anyone I know!!

• itty bitty

Blog Entries

Re: Moms...what do you wear when you drive your kids to school in the morning?

When I would take T to school, Id go in whatever pants I could grab and my world industries sweatshirt and pennywise hat. Her sister on the other hand, would be in her nightgown and slippers and jacket.
    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

• Disappearing/Reappearing

a muu muu. Hahaha. Nah, I can't contribute here...my daughter is only 3..but, I am NOT an early bird. I can see me wearing sweat pants, a t shirt and hair in the Mommy ponytail everyday.

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries

A tee shirt, workout shorts and either tennis shoes or flip flops.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• For You!

I usually wear my pajama pants, t-shirt and a jacket - and I usually only have one sock on (because I only sleep with one sock on, so my feet don't touch each other - but it's too hot to wear both socks!)

I know, I have issues.

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

• Banned User

I have gone in my night gown and robe before. and umm a towel on my head if I was in the shower yeah, i am a fruit cake!!

• <3

Lost Bar - It's where we come together in true DMCA style.
    Blog Entries

I usually just have a t-shirt and jean shorts on, but I don't take them to school every day, just once a week.

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
    — Mark Twain

• I'm your huckleberry.

Whatever I'm wearing to work, usually something business casual or some nice capri's and a pretty top. I drop my daughter off at school on my way into the office.

Quote Originally Posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Quote Originally Posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

• Minion

I'm fully dressed, hair and teeth brushed.

I learned my lesson driving in my pjs when my van was hit from the side by a kid on a bike. He didn't stop in time and ran into the road, into my car. He was not hurt, but my van carries a battle scar.

Very humbling to be standing out in the road in your jammies and slippers.

Yep, fully dressed when I leave my house.
    Boo!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by disneymeimei View Post
    I'm fully dressed, hair and teeth brushed.

I learned my lesson driving in my pjs when my van was hit from the side by a kid on a bike. He didn't stop in time and ran into the road, into my car. He was not hurt, but my van carries a battle scar.

Very humbling to be standing out in the road in your jammies and slippers.

Yep, fully dressed when I leave my house.
    your right. I have only done this a few times over the years, when I leave the house I am always on my way to work after dropping off the kids.

• Blow me to Bermuda!

Also fully dressed in whatever I am wearing to work that day. We pick up her best friend and I drop them off at school on my way in to work.

Enjoying the warmth and sunshine of Phoenix between Disney trips.

• Waiting for the stork

I have NEVER left my house unless I'm fully dressed, teeth, hair, all of it....

I don't understand how peopel can go out in a bathrobe or Jammies or something....

not knocking it, I just CAN NOT do it...it goes agains the grain too much for me.

me, Jeans or a skirt, a nice top, and whatever shoes are most apropriate for the outfit.....
    procrastibating

• Man O Lantern

When I had to do the morning drop (for six years), I would get dressed in enough clothes to legally go to Starbucks afterward. I didn't look lovely, but it wasn't a crime.

Now that I only have the afternoon kinder drop to do (Courtney walks to middle school and Cassidy's at home with me all day), I'm usually showered and dressed in real clothes, with my hair and make up done!

We drop Chloe some days at noon and spend the entire afternoon at Starbucks or the library....I'm sure my neighborhood's in shock that I'm actually fully clothes with my hair done.

• Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by disneymeimei View Post
    and teeth brushed.

Teeth brushed is the FIRST thing I do every morning.

Then coffee and breakfast.

The way I'm dressed isn't that high of a priority unless I'm going somewhere right after I drop off my kids. But often times , I'm going to exercise or clean house next and THEN take a shower and get dressed "normally!"

I've homeschooled my kids for 12 years; this is the first year I've put one in regular school. I have to be honest and say that I've been known to drive him to high school in my pajamas. I've seen other moms with towels on their heads, rollers in their hair, make-up half on...
    I figure as long as I'm completely dressed when I pick him up, that's what counts, right?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast