Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Circle of Ancients

In addition to your town/state Barbie, now you can tell us about a Barbie of YOU!

I'll start!

The "Anne" Barbie comes with a little knob on her back so you can make her hair long or short at a moment's notice. Three boxes of hair dye and bleach are also included for when she gets bored with her hair color too.

Outfits include AnnTaylor Loft for work , t-shurts and jeans and flip flops for play, a swimsuit for exercise and three outfits (ballet , flamenco and belly dancing ) for her dancing hobby. Can't forget the Apple computer for the time she spends on Micechat! LOL

Comes with Ken which is actually her hubby's name and he truly looks like a Ken doll!

Okay next.......come on...be brave!!!!
    Last edited by Princess Buttercup; 10-25-2006 at 06:25 AM.

• no one to be trifled with

Blog Entries

Re: In addition to your town/state Barbie, now you can tell us about a Barbie of YOU!

I'll cheat, since I'm "only a Ken"...

The Ken Ken has plastic hair and a mild personality. Wears mostly camp or Hawaiian shirts, and shorts or jeans whenever possible. Can be found with flip flops or hiking boots.

Oh... here he is!

• Circle of Ancients

Re: In addition to your town/state Barbie, now you can tell us about a Barbie of YOU!

Hey , that Ken Ken's not totally realistic...you have a few chest hairs and a mustache!!!

And you forgot to mention that you come with Brawny paper towels that you earned on your gig in the Brawny Man ads!

• And, THEN she said...

ok LOL here goes....

The Lori Doll comes with a box of hair dye to keep that california look, dressed in sweats and a t shirt, carrying a carton of cigarettes, a gallon bottle of Arizona Green Tea and a plethora of fizzy coke type drinks

a ancient Hewlett Packard that sounds like its making Margaritas everytime the harddrive works, 2 plastic dogs, 2 plastic cats, 3 plastic horses and a plastic goat and a whole package of plastic chickens..

and a minature snap on toolbox and a complete set of grooming tools..

and must NOT forget the quilted heavy barn coat, 25 blankets, 1 space heater cause she is constantly cold..

and knock out drops (or mallet) for tornado season!

•   
    • So fetch

The LuvsLilo Barbie will be sponsered by Target.

LuvsLilo Barbie will have dark brown, shoulder length hair. Her main oufit would be jeans, vintage tee, and flip flops. Oufits will include various tank tops and capri pants. No shorts for this Barbie! She'll own one dress for those rare occasions she actually dresses up.

Accessories will include pink cell phone, a Target Bag, digital camera, and a penguin wallet.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • MC Director of Sales and Marketing

Blog Entries

The IndianaJenn Barbie comes complete with Nordstrom credit card in one hand and Angels baseball tickets in the other. Her Disneyland Annual Pass is held between her teeth so she doesn't lose it yet again. Her normal attire is jeans, a t-shirt and Converse tennies.

She has shoulder length blonde hair. Every few weeks, dark roots appear, but they magically go away after a visit to the Barbie Salon.

During the summer, IndianaJenn Barbie's clothes change to red for the baseball season. If you can't find her from April - September, she has escaped her box and is at Angel Stadium.

IndianaJenn's clothes are available with optional pet hair from her two dogs and two cats.
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse princess View Post
    Of course I am worried about your mental health. I want happiness for all. Like we can all be like the Smurfs. But without Gargomel. He was mean.

• Hey, that's not Rose!

The Steph Barbie comes with a very special 6-pack of Micro Brewed Beer, and a 1-bedroom Duplex playset, complete with tall weeds and dirt in the front yard. Also included in playset are the drunken Greg doll, Ken's lazy cousin, and 4 very playful kittens.

The optional food set comes with a months supply of Cup-o-Noodles and Mac and Cheese. Yummy!

Steph Barbie also has a lovely Kia Rio (sold seperately) for transportation. It comes in a very hideous shade of bright Teal, with a Sorcerer Mickey antenna ball (optional).

The only clothes options are jeans, a t-shirt, and flip flops, even in the winter. The only other available outfit is the wedding dress-up pack, which has the basic black dress, and pointy shoes.

Accessories are a pack of Camels, Sunglasses, and a Cheshire Cat purse cause she likes him.
    It's Robin Hood I want!

Disneyworld 1987

• itty bitty

Blog Entries

Lets see.
    Becky Barbie comes with hair that changes color almost weekly. She is usually dressed in jeans and a tank top with her old school vans.
    Her cell phone is in one hand with her digi cam in her other.
    She does not wear dresses unless she absolutely has to, and then its usually black.
    She comes with 2 little girls and one Pat doll.
    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries

The Dmom Barbie is prissy yet loud

She comes with a large sephora bag, filled with goodies, a laptop, cell phone(opened for text messaging) AP, iPod and a martini shaker. Her hair is in an angled bob. She comes with no hair dye but has her hair dresser on speed dial(along with disneydining!)

Her clothing is several pairs of jeans, with embellishments on the rear to make the bootay more attractive also a couple of pairs of cropped pants, shorts and exercise shorts. She also has quite a few vintage tee's, polo shirts, long tanks, button down shirts and some v neck tee's for working out. Her shoe collection includeds flip flops in a large variety of colors, ballet flats in dark brown and leopard, a pair of Uggs and 1 pair of cute pink and black tennys for working out.

To store all the accessories Dmom Barbie has a ginormous pink suitcase

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• up to no good

I_luv_Disney Barbie

Would have long hair to her lower back with light brown highlights, she has hazel eyes. No make up just a plane jane. She would wear baggy jeans and her husband baggy shirts. Wearing Nike's or Construction timberlands.

At home she would be playing her favorite kingdom hearts game while her hubby serves her food and drinks (yes I know but its la la land)
    Quote Originally Posted by aashee (Farter Extraordinair) View Post
    Wow. If regular MiceChatters saw this thread they might think we are normal. Thanks Dan & Gina!

• Disappearing/Reappearing

hee-hee...what fun!!

the Stitchy-poo Barbie...comes with shoulder length blonde hair, brown eyes, and a realistic chest!!! Haha. Her outfits include, black slacks, high heels, a blue sweater WITH name tag (cordless phone, and computer included) for her front desk job.....mismatched pajamas for her Mommy doesn't want to get dressed days (mon-fri).....and a few dresses for church on Sundays. Kit also includes, bleach (to keep that hair blonde)...ginormous makeup kit....Ford Focus WITH gold eared Mickey topper. Tv and remote, comfy couch...Ken in Air Force uniform and toddler action figure dressed in dinosaur costume. Debit cards, cell phone, finger nail polish, curlers, chocolate and pizza sold seperately, but, seriously encouraged (to keep your Stitchy happy).

• decorating

Ladyalmalthea barbie-
    long layered brown hair, Havel eyes. Jeans, tank top, and flips. Optional leopard print cardigan and striped toe socks for cooler weather (both at once? Sure, why not!)

• For old time sake

"Katie Barbie" comes with Irish red skin tones, a firey attitude wheere she may blow up at you but 5 minutes later she's over it. She is a loving person who at times seems to have ADD, but don't let that fool you. She is a dedicated friend who will stick by you through thick and thin. She will share all her joys and sorrows with you, and is always good for a laugh, especially at the expense of her "blonde moments".

Her clothing is hip depending on the occasion, but comfortable and relaxed around the house. She wears warm socks or Tigger slippers around the house as well. She is styling in her black VW Beetle and can be seen hanging around high school and jr high kids from her church.

She cooks, she bakes, and she lovves to spend time at Disneyland. Oh but she hates minnie mouse.....
    Katie
    Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
    FIGHT ON!!!!!!

• Senior Minion

Ok, the Audrey Barbie.

She has blondish-brownish hair just past her shoulders, with no bangs, hair pulled back into a ponytail.
    She wears her favorite pair of Candie's jeans and a Josh Groban tour t-shirt! On the t-shirt are removeable buttons for you that have pictures of Josh and that say things like "I Luv Josh". (also tied around her waist is an Irish Dance Sweatshirt jacket, for when it gets cold)
    She wears regular tennis shoes, and her shoe collection consists of SAS Sandals and a pair of snow boots.
    In her hands are many shopping bags from Kohl's and Disney Store. She comes with a change of clothes for her dance class, which are sweats, a cute, yet comfy t-shirt, her softshoes and hardshoes.
    Last edited by Joshrzmeup; 10-28-2006 at 04:37 PM.
    Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

• Banned User

the Karla barbie doll.....
    Karla comes with old cloths, she is to buisy buying new cloths for her kids. She wears crocs and stares down the folks who laugh at her shoes!
    Her hair is short, and some months has grey intertwining thru it. She wears glasses, and can not see two inches in front of her with out them.
    Usually you will see this old doll, with three kids raking leaves, washing the car, or at the YMCA while mom has a book in hand and the kids are swimming.
    You will see this old doll watching survivor and CSI and dvr"ing everything else when the kids are in bed!
    She has a wardrobe of all colors of crocs, jeans, and blouses.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast