• itty bitty

Blog Entries

Re: ~Go On And...Kiss The Girl~

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperbole View Post
    Okay, everyone together now....

AWWWWWWWWWW!
    Actually my reaction was.....eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
    Just kidding. I love you guys.
    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

• MiceChat Moderator
    • I'm back! Sorta...

Um, I guess this is kinda sad, but I didn't kiss anyone romantically until I was 22!

Sorta had to do with a closet door being in the way.

Peace!
    Roo
    husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

Okay...so this is the fairygoodmother's seventeen year old daughter. I saw this thread and couldn't resist posting.

I met my first boyfriend summer 2005. We met and sort of "hit it off" the first night of church camp. On the fourth day of that camp, we were sitting on the bleachers talking and he took my left hand in his. I have a ring that I wear on my ring finger that to me is a "promise ring" I know there are other names for it such as "purity ring" or "virgin ring" so some of you might recognize it by one of those names. Anyway, he looked at that ring and asked if it included kissing. I said no. He then asked if he could kiss me. I said "I don't think that would be the best idea". He said okay, but talk about an awkward silence that followed, lol. On the last day of that same camp he asked if I had made a habit out of leaving guys without a goodbye kiss. Again, I responded with a simple no. He asked if that was going to start now and I said yes.

He always was persistent! Our first kiss was quite a while later at the movies. Nothing really romantic or anything (like it would have been had I let him kiss me when he asked) just a simple kiss on the lips. He was my first kiss and hopefully he will be my only...I'm crossing my fingers!

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by duckiedianne View Post
    haha!! Mine was 10 months ago at the ripe age of 24!! A really great guy at a great moment.... We're just friends now...I should give him a call!
    I had my first kiss at 24 too! I was in college and we were in the counseling department at night. It was great, and eight years later we are still together!

Talking Re: ~Go On And...Kiss The Girl~

Quote Originally Posted by fairygoodmother View Post
    Okay...so this is the fairygoodmother's seventeen year old daughter. I saw this thread and couldn't resist posting.

I met my first boyfriend summer 2005. We met and sort of "hit it off" the first night of church camp. On the fourth day of that camp, we were sitting on the bleachers talking and he took my left hand in his. I have a ring that I wear on my ring finger that to me is a "promise ring" I know there are other names for it such as "purity ring" or "virgin ring" so some of you might recognize it by one of those names. Anyway, he looked at that ring and asked if it included kissing. I said no. He then asked if he could kiss me. I said "I don't think that would be the best idea". He said okay, but talk about an awkward silence that followed, lol. On the last day of that same camp he asked if I had made a habit out of leaving guys without a goodbye kiss. Again, I responded with a simple no. He asked if that was going to start now and I said yes.

He always was persistent! Our first kiss was quite a while later at the movies. Nothing really romantic or anything (like it would have been had I let him kiss me when he asked) just a simple kiss on the lips. He was my first kiss and hopefully he will be my only...I'm crossing my fingers!
    What, you kissed him?? No say it isn't so. Remember 30 is a good age to start dating.
    "You can't judge a book by its cover."
    "No, but you can tell how much it is going to cost."

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

Afternoon 'recess' at Thomas Edison Elementary School in Anaheim. It the 1977-1978 school year.

I was 16 dropping off a younger guy (6 months younger) from our date. He touched my hand and gave some weak excuse about why he had to kiss me (our pre-calculus teacher told him he had to kiss me, yeah he was a weird teacher) so we basically did a tight lipped kiss. We were both really, really shy but "liked" each other. He made a "mmmmmmmmm" noise when we kissed. I remember how his upper lip felt hairy, how weird! hahah

My first major hot and heavy kissing session was on It's a Small World! We were the only ones on the boat. I know there are cameras, we were just kissing!

• Queen of Randomness

When I was 18, my freshmen year in college, and I was living in the dorms. One of the guys that lived in the dorm below us and I had been flirting one night and I ask him if he wanted to come up my dorm to watch The Sound of Music because he said that he had never seen it and wanted too. So we were sitting on the couch watching it and during the intermission he kisses me.

Welcome to my blog!
    A Photographed Life
    12/28: Copperopolis, California

• ...TWO BITS!

I'm 19 and never been kissed, never been on a date... this is kinda depressing me, ima go now...

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
    -Jurassic Park

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyland Daddy View Post
    Afternoon 'recess' at Thomas Edison Elementary School in Anaheim. It the 1977-1978 school year.

Did I mention I was 6?

Quote Originally Posted by filmfreak11 View Post
    I'm 19 and never been kissed, never been on a date... this is kinda depressing me, ima go now...
    Don't be depressed- it's ok! You're just waiting for that special someone so your first kiss will be memorable.

My first was two months before I turned 16. This guy at the school. Yuck. He was lucky I didn't know how bad he kissed; had nothing to compare him to. This was also the guy who thought he could have roaming hands. He broke up with me very quickly. I was depressed for nearly a whole day.

First time I kissed a girl? I was 21. She didn't speak to me later. I moved out of the state shortly afterwards. I realized I didn't belong there.
    I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

• Sshhh, being very quiet

wow

*reaches into memory banks*

I was 13 and it was with my first real boyfriend. I have no idea where he is today.

• Sock Puppet

I am 18 and haven't had a kiss yet. When I was 16, my best friend tried to get me to kiss my best guy friend before he moved away. We were really close friends, but didn't take that step because we were both so much alike... and too shy. And I don't regret it because it was in the airport and his mom was on the other side of the security gate. haha.

•   
    • I <3 o

5th grade and being the kind of girl I am , I kissed him. Ok it wasn't highly romantic. The most meaningful was 3 days after my 18th birthday
    Is this haunted signature
    actually
    stretching?

Or is it your imagination, hmm?
    Rockin' Lady Adelade of Random
    also known as...
    Dominatrix of Randomness

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12