Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 30
  1. #1

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Palm Springs, CA
    Posts
    1,123

    Clues For Women To Tell If They've Had A Little Too Much To Drink

    1. I have absolutely no idea where my purse is.

    2. I believe that dancing with my arms overhead and wiggling my butt while
    yelling "WOO-HOO!" is truly the sexiest dance move around.

    3. I've suddenly decided I want to kick someone's *** and honestly believe I
    could do it too.

    4. In my last trip to the toilet, I realize I now look more like a homeless hooker than the goddess I was just four hours ago.

    5. I drop my 3:00 a.m. submarine sandwich on the floor (which I'm eating even though I'm not the least bit hungry), pick it up and carry on eating it

    6. I start crying and telling everyone I see that I love them sooooo much.

    7. I get extremely excited and jump up and down every time a new song plays
    because "Oh my God! I love this song!"

    8. I've found a deeper/spiritual side to the geek sitting next to me

    9. The man I'm flirting with used to be my 5th grade teacher.

    10. The urge to take off articles of clothing, stand on a table and sing or
    dance becomes strangely overwhelming.

    11. My eyes just don't seem to want to stay open on their own so I keep them half closed and think it looks exotically sexy.

    12. I've suddenly taken up smoking and become really good at it.

    13. I yell at the bartender, who (I think) cheated me by giving me just
    lemonade, but that's just because I can no longer taste the gin.

    14. I think I'm in bed, but my pillow feels strangely like the kitchen floor

    15. I start every conversation with a booming, "DON'T take this the WRONG WAY but..."

    16. I fail to notice that the toilet lid's down when I sit on it.

    17. My hugs begin to resemble wrestling take-down moves.

    18. I'm tired so I just sit on the floor (wherever I happen to be standing) and take a quick nap.

    19. I begin leaving the buttons open on my button fly pants to cut down on the time I'm in the bathroom away from my drink.

    20. I take my shoes off because I believe it's their fault that I'm having problems walking straight.

    21. Who's bed is this? KaBoom... ZzZZzZ

  2. #2

    • MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Back in California BABY!
    Posts
    6,593
    Uh oh. Some of those are not good signs for me...

    And just for the record- sometimes #'s 10 & 16 have nothing to do with alcohol intake!
    “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” -Michael Jackson



  3. #3

    • MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information
    Posts
    13,137
    Sadly, all true

    But the one I've read before had #5 as burrito
    which I know is much easier to track down in those
    glory hours!

  4. #4

    • Waiting for my E-Ticket
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota
    Posts
    19,823
    3. I've suddenly decided I want to kick someone's *** and honestly believe I
    could do it too.
    I feel that way when I'm stone cold sober. I need to haul out the can of whoop-*** soon.... I'm itchin' for a good whoopin'.

  5. #5

    • That's Hawt
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tahoe
    Posts
    6,989
    Quote Originally Posted by desertdweller
    9. The man I'm flirting with used to be my 5th grade teacher.
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s



  6. #6

    •   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Now a WDW Local!
    Posts
    20,520
    Blog Entries
    4
    oh so very true!!
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...





  7. #7

    • MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Godwin Glacier, Alaska
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Woodland Hills, CA
    Posts
    7,773
    Honestly... I think pretty much all of them apply to guys too.
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-


    When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.


  8. #8

    • ...the legend
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Awesomeville, party of one.
    Posts
    7,331
    Blog Entries
    1
    Uh oh. Someone's been watching and taking notes....

    I totally needed this laugh. Thanks desertdweller!
    I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
    That explains the trouble that I'm always in...

  9. #9

    • Rally Vixen
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Yes, it's real ;)
    Posts
    6,629
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennidisneyfer
    Uh oh. Someone's been watching and taking notes....

    I totally needed this laugh. Thanks desertdweller!
    You read my mind.

    DesertDweller, were you in Old town Sacramento the weekend before Thanksgiving, cause it sure seems like you just posted my itinerary from that trip.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.



    May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

    NO GOATS!

  10. #10

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Palm Springs, CA
    Posts
    1,123
    LOL, mamabot! Did you ever find your purse?

  11. #11

    • Rally Vixen
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Yes, it's real ;)
    Posts
    6,629
    Blog Entries
    7
    No! Someone took it. I loved my pretty purple purse. At least someone had already taken my cell phone away from me due to chronic drunk dialing & TMing.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.



    May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

    NO GOATS!

  12. #12

    • Zapp's Minion :D
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    San Jose
    Posts
    1,903



  13. #13

    • Hello there
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    winter wonderland
    Posts
    3,892
    Blog Entries
    2
    Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

    ΔΜΧΑ

  14. #14

    • Puppy Cuddles
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Probably in my room...
    Posts
    860
    The only thing you left out was giggling uncontrolably at everything anybody says. Otherwise, that's been my (admittedly few) drunk experiences.
    The King is back and he's ready to kick some tail. Do not mess with a mouse in black.

  15. #15

    • And, THEN she said...
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Out in the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    2,264
    Quote Originally Posted by desertdweller
    1. I have absolutely no idea where my purse is.

    2. I believe that dancing with my arms overhead and wiggling my butt while
    yelling "WOO-HOO!" is truly the sexiest dance move around.

    3. I've suddenly decided I want to kick someone's *** and honestly believe I
    could do it too.

    4. In my last trip to the toilet, I realize I now look more like a homeless hooker than the goddess I was just four hours ago.

    5. I drop my 3:00 a.m. submarine sandwich on the floor (which I'm eating even though I'm not the least bit hungry), pick it up and carry on eating it

    6. I start crying and telling everyone I see that I love them sooooo much.

    7. I get extremely excited and jump up and down every time a new song plays
    because "Oh my God! I love this song!"

    8. I've found a deeper/spiritual side to the geek sitting next to me

    9. The man I'm flirting with used to be my 5th grade teacher.

    10. The urge to take off articles of clothing, stand on a table and sing or
    dance becomes strangely overwhelming.

    11. My eyes just don't seem to want to stay open on their own so I keep them half closed and think it looks exotically sexy.

    12. I've suddenly taken up smoking and become really good at it.

    13. I yell at the bartender, who (I think) cheated me by giving me just
    lemonade, but that's just because I can no longer taste the gin.

    14. I think I'm in bed, but my pillow feels strangely like the kitchen floor

    15. I start every conversation with a booming, "DON'T take this the WRONG WAY but..."

    16. I fail to notice that the toilet lid's down when I sit on it.

    17. My hugs begin to resemble wrestling take-down moves.

    18. I'm tired so I just sit on the floor (wherever I happen to be standing) and take a quick nap.

    19. I begin leaving the buttons open on my button fly pants to cut down on the time I'm in the bathroom away from my drink.

    20. I take my shoes off because I believe it's their fault that I'm having problems walking straight.

    21. Who's bed is this? KaBoom... ZzZZzZ
    Omg Ive been there done that more times than i can count subsitute cheeseburger for sub for me! and nimber 3 was a big one for me...thats the main reason i quit drinking in public


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Trip Report] Potter Day - Pics, Clues, The Whole Caboodle
    By Zoe Necrosis in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-04-2008, 05:34 PM
  2. (If you watched Blue's Clues) Who do you like better, Steve or Joe?
    By Hayley B in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 05-02-2007, 02:28 PM
  3. CSI Diner Clues to Season Finale
    By lafantasma in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-12-2006, 06:32 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •