Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• Island Paradise

Re: H&M in Orange County

I used to shop at the giant one in Union Square a few times a month. Last time I was in there it was pretty Old Navy-ish. Disposable is definately a good way to describe the quality.

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evil mommie View Post
    I used to shop at the giant one in Union Square a few times a month. Last time I was in there it was pretty Old Navy-ish. Disposable is definately a good way to describe the quality.
    Why are we dissing Old Navy? I have clothes from Old Navy that I've had for years and are in still great condition.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

I used to hate Old Navy but now I love them. I have to admit though, this year's batch of tank tops are cheaper quality than last year's. The material is much thinner.

• Island Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyland Daddy View Post
    Why are we dissing Old Navy? I have clothes from Old Navy that I've had for years and are in still great condition.
    It's not really a diss, more of an observation in the level of fashion and merchandising of H&M that I have observed over the past year. I work for a major retailer and can safely say I own several pieces of Old Navy as well many other stores I don't work for...LOL! H&M has marketed themselves an affordable, yet very fashion forward place to shop, where as Old Navy is much more about doing the basic silhouettes. Also, disposable isn't a negative in women's RTW. Women like shopping for the season's current trends and adding that perfect piece to an existing wardrobe. In my experience, most men like durable, classic fashion that they can wear for years.

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Fishbulb and I went crazy in the H&M at South Coast (Macy Home Store Wing). Crowds weren't bad and the store is huge.

I've loved H&M since I discovered it in London a few years ago. They are all over Europe and the style is fantastic. However, I do agree that the quality is a bit hit and miss.
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

In my experience, most men like durable, classic fashion that they can wear for years.
    Because most men hate clothes shopping!

• decorating

So jealous, I was just down there a few weeks ago.
    I will be making my trips o check it out, about darn time we had one closer.
    If only in the IE...

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • with sprinkles, please

Blog Entries

It's definitely on my list of places to check out, but I'll wait a few weeks. You get what you pay for, for sure, but it is fun to go buy a few cute trendy, hence "disposable", items.
    A signature should go here.

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dustysage View Post
    Fishbulb and I went crazy in the H&M at South Coast (Macy Home Store Wing). Crowds weren't bad and the store is huge.

I've loved H&M since I discovered it in London a few years ago. They are all over Europe and the style is fantastic. However, I do agree that the quality is a bit hit and miss.
    See, I saw the one that is in the main side of the Mall - didn't know there was one on the Crystal Court side - interesting. Course, it's not that interesting since there are 3 Macy's stores over there...

I'll have to eventually check both out.

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    I really want to check this out for myself. Sounds like even Target has better quality clothes than H&M for the most part (and I love my Target clothes). But there's not a single H&M in the state of Florida! How rude!
    Yeah Target! I just bought two tee shirts there on Friday for $10 each! One of Lucille Ball and the other of Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by Dustysage View Post
    How big are the stores usually? I've never been but I'm wondering if they're department store huge. Also, I heard they're going to have a Sims Fun Stuff Pack of H&M stuff. I don't really know which H&M store is closest to me, sounds like Pasadena would be but I really don't want to drive out there just to go to that store and be disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by ladyalmalthea View Post
    So jealous, I was just down there a few weeks ago.
    I will be making my trips o check it out, about darn time we had one closer.
    If only in the IE...
    Yes, if only. If they are really huge as Dusty says, they should put one in Victoria Gardens in one of the Macy's. (Really hate how they have TWO of those here now that Robinson's May is long gone. )

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • with sprinkles, please

Blog Entries

See, I saw the one that is in the main side of the Mall - didn't know there was one on the Crystal Court side - interesting. Course, it's not that interesting since there are 3 Macy's stores over there...
    Nah, it's just one big Macy's Home store. Furniture and whatnot. That side of the mall is supposed to be more of the home shopping and the other side is more about the clothes. That was the plan, anyway, when I used to work on that side.

Quote Originally Posted by Experiment626 View Post
    Yeah Target! I just bought two tee shirts there on Friday for $10 each! One of Lucille Ball and the other of Audrey Hepburn.
    I've seen those shirts. I am currently in love with the Mossimo jeans and tanks at the moment. I've turned into a mean layering machine as a result.

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SusieP. View Post
    Nah, it's just one big Macy's Home store. Furniture and whatnot. That side of the mall is supposed to be more of the home shopping and the other side is more about the clothes. That was the plan, anyway, when I used to work on that side.
    Oh I know. Yes, there is 3 Macy's total at South Coast Plaza. Crystal Court side has the Home Store and then the main side has the Macy's store and then Macy's Mens Store. That's what I was getting at.

Sorry if I mislead you.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • with sprinkles, please

Blog Entries

Oh I know. Yes, there is 3 Macy's total at South Coast Plaza. Crystal Court side has the Home Store and then the main side has the Macy's store and then Macy's Mens Store. That's what I was getting at.

Sorry if I mislead you.
    Ohhh, got it. "Over there" meaning all of South Coast Plaza, not "over there" meaning the "other side". I'm with ya. It's technically not even called Crystal Court anymore, it's just all South Coast Plaza now.

But we all still call it Crystal Court anyway.

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SusieP. View Post
    Ohhh, got it. "Over there" meaning all of South Coast Plaza, not "over there" meaning the "other side". I'm with ya. It's technically not even called Crystal Court anymore, it's just all South Coast Plaza now.

But we all still call it Crystal Court anyway.
    I don't understand what the big deal is about that anyway. You know, they have Carousel Court out there by Nathan Allen Jewelers....and Jacadi....so why not refer to the other side as South Coast Plaza Crystal Court..not sure why the big removal of that name.....but whatever.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast