Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Re: H&M in Orange County

My roomie and I went to the one at Crystal Court at South Coast Plaza on Fri and it was great! The place was completely packed but we got some great buys!

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • with sprinkles, please

Blog Entries

I just say "Is it on this side, or that side?", depending on which side I'm at.
    A signature should go here.

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

It's on the Ruby's side or the Abercrombie side....or the Bristol side or the Bear side.......or the Crate and Barrel side or the Bloomingdales side (soon).

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    I've seen those shirts. I am currently in love with the Mossimo jeans and tanks at the moment. I've turned into a mean layering machine as a result.
    I told myself when I went to Target on Thursday to not even think about going by the clothing section and I did not listen to myself. There are two more t-shirts I want to buy, one of Kermit and I can't remember the other. Ever since I started going to the new one in Ontario (which is way closer to me) I've liked their clothes A LOT more. The one I used to go to in Rancho Cucamonga honestly did not have nearly as enough cute clothes!
    I'm looking at the H&M site now and I do have to say I like the stuff off the site. Not sure how durable they actually are.

• in technicolor!

I feel weird if I don't layer! That has been my thing these past few months...I layer everything! And yes, I also blame Target. Hahah.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by SusieP. View Post
    You get what you pay for, for sure, but it is fun to go buy a few cute trendy, hence "disposable", items.
    Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by Experiment626 View Post
    How big are the stores usually? I've never been but I'm wondering if they're department store huge. Also, I heard they're going to have a Sims Fun Stuff Pack of H&M stuff. I don't really know which H&M store is closest to me, sounds like Pasadena would be but I really don't want to drive out there just to go to that store and be disappointed.

Yes, if only. If they are really huge as Dusty says, they should put one in Victoria Gardens in one of the Macy's. (Really hate how they have TWO of those here now that Robinson's May is long gone. )
    The crystal court/macy's home store H&M spans half the length of the building. I believe its 20,000 square feet. Big, but smaller than a department store. The second store by Bloomingdales is probably half the size?

Quote Originally Posted by duckiedianne View Post
    My roomie and I went to the one at Crystal Court at South Coast Plaza on Fri and it was great! The place was completely packed but we got some great buys!
    Yay!

I went to spectrum today and scored a cute top I had been looking for at the other two stores. That completes my tour of the OC H&M's, I am burnt out on H&M.... If anything it is fun to watch what other people are buying. Some girl today actually bought the Madonna one piece catsuit It's just not for me....

• is on the rocks

Quote Originally Posted by mousercise View Post
    Exactly

The crystal court/macy's home store H&M spans half the length of the building. I believe its 20,000 square feet. Big, but smaller than a department store. The second store by Bloomingdales is probably half the size?

Yay!

I went to spectrum today and scored a cute top I had been looking for at the other two stores. That completes my tour of the OC H&M's, I am burnt out on H&M.... If anything it is fun to watch what other people are buying. Some girl today actually bought the Madonna one piece catsuit It's just not for me....
    Ohhh, wow - that's a big store! I definitely have to go. I have no problem with some "disposable" clothing, esp. because I get bored and I'm pretty burnt out on most of my current clothes.

I don't think I'll be buying the catsuit either.
    She did it!

So I went to the H&M opening day at both South Coast AND the Spectrum. I didn't end up getting the gift card or anything. =[ But I purchased a dress and a hat at the Spectrum and I got a free bag that I have no idea wha to do with. I loves it! I gotta go back. =D
    Disneyland Photos:
    01.02.2006 (facebook album)
    02.25.2006 - Totally random trip
    Spring break 2006 - WALT DISNEY WORLD (also has some random spring break pics in)
    08.01.2006 -Club 33 trip!
    My first MC trip report!
    More to come, of course! =D

Deluxe Annual Pass purchased - 12.09.2006

• in technicolor!

I went there yesterday and got a blouse, dress, hat and purse. It was quite exciting.

• insufferable know-it-all

I went in there on Saturday - they do not carry large sizes. I thought the lady said they stopped at 16, but my dad heard size 8. Either way, as far as I'm concerned, they don't exist.

Then I went across the way to Torrid where I waited in a very enthusiastic 1/2 hour line for the dressing room and bought 3 items.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234