Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

• Minion

H&M in Orange County

H&M opened at South Coast Plaza today, yay!! It's about time.

So was I the only one crazy enough to go on opening day? Anybody else go? Find anything good?

• is on the rocks

Re: H&M in Orange County

LOL - you are braver than I am! Did you find something you liked? I will likely go eventually - when things settle down a bit.

And, if I'm not mistaken, one is also supposed to open at the Irvine Spectrum this month.
    She did it!

• Mexihick, y'all

What the f is H&Mlajdsf

• Minion

It also opened at the Spectrum today. And I believe up near Northridge. It is a trendy store that was started in England.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Mexihick, y'all

Penguin, it won't load for me!!! I'm guessing it's a clothing store?

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by migo View Post
    Penguin, it won't load for me!!! I'm guessing it's a clothing store?
    Oops... sorry!!

I didn't go all the way into the site, but it looks like all clothing.

*wondering what went wrong with my link*

all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

From Wiki in case that link doesn't work.

Hennes & Mauritz AB (operating as H&M), is a Swedish clothing company, known for their inexpensive and fashionable clothing offerings. It was established in Västerås, Sweden, in 1947 by Erling Persson, though at the time it only sold women's clothing and was called Hennes, Swedish for "hers." In 1968, Persson acquired the premises and inventory of a Stockholm hunting equipment store named Mauritz Widforss. Included in the inventory was a supply of men's clothing, prompting Persson to expand into menswear. Accordingly, he renamed the store Hennes & Mauritz, later abbreviated to H&M. H&M has more than 1300 stores in 29 different countries and has more than 50,000 employees. Stefan Persson, Erling's son, became CEO in 1990 and Chairman of the Board in 1998. The Church of Sweden is a major shareholder in the chain.[1]
    Though its price point is in the discount fashion range, H&M markets its brand also to high-end fashion consumers, both through ads in fashion magazines and the placement of stores in areas more typically associated with more expensive designer stores. In November 2004, selected H&M stores offered an exclusive collection by fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld. The press reported large crowds and that that the initial inventory was sold out within an hour.[citation needed] In November 2005, the chain launched a collection by Stella McCartney and, in November 2006, by avant-garde Dutch designers Viktor & Rolf. H&M launched another collaboration with Madonna in March 2007, designed by the star[citations needed], and in 2007, another design with Kylie Minogue was launched in Shanghai, China[1].

• Minion

It's a clothing store

http://www.hm.com/us/

Quote Originally Posted by Spidergrrrl View Post
    LOL - you are braver than I am! Did you find something you liked? I will likely go eventually - when things settle down a bit.

And, if I'm not mistaken, one is also supposed to open at the Irvine Spectrum this month.
    Spectrum opens tomorrow, 4/13 at noon.

I went to South Coast this evening after work and it wasn't that bad at all, no line to get into the store. The store near bloomingdales had huge lines for the register and fitting room. The one in crystal court was bigger and seemed a lot less crowded. Found a couple of items but with the good stuff they were out of any size under 8

How were the crowds today? As crazy as it is, I think I'm going on Saturday morning... I hope it's not too packed!

• is on the rocks

Quote Originally Posted by mousercise View Post
    It's a clothing store

http://www.hm.com/us/

Spectrum opens tomorrow, 4/13 at noon.

I went to South Coast this evening after work and it wasn't that bad at all, no line to get into the store. The store near bloomingdales had huge lines for the register and fitting room. The one in crystal court was bigger and seemed a lot less crowded. Found a couple of items but with the good stuff they were out of any size under 8
    Hmmm - I suppose I could go tomorrow...but I really shouldn't. I haven't been clothing shopping in a while and I'd probably do too much damage!

Sorry they didn't have anything for you - but that just means you'll have to go again.
    She did it!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyDishwasher View Post
    How were the crowds today? As crazy as it is, I think I'm going on Saturday morning... I hope it's not too packed!
    Hopefully it won't be too bad this weekend with three stores open that are pretty close to each other (I waited at least an hour to get into the Old Town Pasadena store the first weekend it opened). Bring a lot of patience, there's a lot to search through!

Quote Originally Posted by Spidergrrrl View Post
    Hmmm - I suppose I could go tomorrow...but I really shouldn't. I haven't been clothing shopping in a while and I'd probably do too much damage!

Sorry they didn't have anything for you - but that just means you'll have to go again.
    You should go!

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

I wish there was an H&M around here. I see it all the time on Style Network and it makes me want to shop there!

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

Wife and son and I were at South Coast Plaza - and there was a line to get inside. Seemed a bit much, if you ask me. I've never had to stand in line to get into a store before - no shopping experience is worth standing in line for.

^ You've obviously never been to H & M....

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast