Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Girls SUCK

• Original Mice-Chatter

Girls SUCK

I am sick to death of women being nice to my face but tearing me up to other people when I turn my back. SICK of it!

Why do women tend to do this-I don't....is it just me?

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota
    People are just mean and stupid.

• insufferable know-it-all

I don't know but there's been studies that show women as young as 5 use ostracism, etc. to manipulate their peers. We suck.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

• Original Mice-Chatter

wow- that really bites.

I would think that we would outgrow it- but this weekend proved to me that woman are not trustworthy, backstabbing be-yotchs.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota
    Only woman I feel I can trust is my mom. I have guy friends I trust way more than my female friends. Bunch of catty, back-stabbing biotches.

• Santa Barbara, CA

Quote Originally Posted by Nephythys
    I am sick to death of women being nice to my face but tearing me up to other people when I turn my back. SICK of it!

Why do women tend to do this-I don't....is it just me?

Hypocrite!!!!!! You are doing it RIGHT NOW by critizing those very SAME women who wrongly backstab you! I bet the evildoers think you are talking nice about them right now and would be mortified to learn you are lambasting them globally on the internet..

I was told by my grandfather to never turn your back. Then again, he was run over by a bus.

(just kidding)
    "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

• Original Mice-Chatter

Ha ha.....and I will happily do exactly that to their faces as well......

Funny boy.....

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

I have a 5 year old neice who is the most manipulative person I have ever met. She drives me crazy with her drama. Her brother is only 3 and is about to be driven into the looney bin already. I am not exagerrating.

I am lucky. I have 3 very close friends whom I trust very very much. The rest of my fishy girl-fiends (yeah, I spelled it right) from high school, have been thrown back to the sea by yours truly. I consider myself to be a very loyal and trustworthy person and I feel I deserve to have friends who are the same.
    “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” -Michael Jackson

• Original Mice-Chatter

Anyone recall the story of Sylvr the psycho chick who hates me based on a lie? I saw her on Saturday and she positively canoodled with me all day- sharing secrets and whispers and girls camraderie- then today I find out that she trashed me to Paul again. All an act- for the benefit of her audience- but because she does not know that he and I are seeing each other she feels free to shred me to him.

I told him I don't want to hear any more about it- she is his friend and I am sick to death of being lied about and ripped apart.

• Nice Guy

Blog Entries
    O fear women in the work place. They are great workers but when they get together.... I get really nervous.
    >>Alan<<
    Member 216

• For old time sake

I am of the opinion that if someone has a problem with me then they need to discuss the issue with me. Otherwise, it's 3rd party gossip coming from someone else and I do not put up with that kind of crap!!!!!
    Katie
    Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
    FIGHT ON!!!!!!

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries
    Women can be formidable opponents, and it is true that it starts from a very young age. We learn how to be manipulative and exclusionary. I've had issues with many women in my lifetime. This is why I have so many male friends and so few female friends.
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

• Hello there

Blog Entries
    Women are manipulative, and it is something that comes at a very young age. I can see it already in my 1 1/2 year old neice. But I believe it is an unfortunate necessary evil. Men are stronger physically, and women become more manipulative. I think it is a survival instinct. i know it sucks and I try not to partake in it, but I can't say I have never used manipulation. that would be an outright lie. there are double standards and this is one way that women use to try to balance them. Again, I do agree that it is a sucky way to be (which is probably why I am not as successful as I should be) but it does work. I have seen people get way ahead just by using one person against another. I am not condoning this. My Catholic School education has left me with enough guilt that I wouldn't be able to pull it off. Just saying I do see it, and it does get desired results sometimes.
    Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

• Minion

I was just thinking...how generalizing and sexist is this thread!?...I don't agree with what you said at all! I know plenty of women who aren't manipulative and two-faced. On the other hand, I do know plenty of men who are! Does that I should start a thread that says men are manipulative and two-faced? I'm not even going to go there! I've been sterotyped and generalized enough in my life to start doing it to other people. But, Nephy...I still love ya! No hard feelings...I just don't agree with this thread.

• Original Mice-Chatter

You don't have to agree- and I did not say every woman is like this. So the generalization is not there-
    My best friend is a woman- (outside my mother)

No hard feelings- at all.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast