Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415162338 ... LastLast

• wasting time

Re: What's Wrong with Being a Slut?!

Quote Originally Posted by stinkerbell
    Let me clarify. I did not take your original post on this thread personally....but let's face it, it's a post you've made before (elsewhere) aimed directly at someone we both know. You've also been known to make this accusation in real life about her. It's lame and it's tired. That's all I'm saying. Now I'm not saying you are lame and tired, because that would be a personal attack. I'm just saying that jeez, it's been a year, let it rest.
    So why not help 'let it rest' by not responding to such comments ? By responding you're just as guilty for digging up the past & are not helping.

That goes for you too mamabot.

• I Love Teaching!

I was hoping this thread would help cure my insomnia, but alas it has only stimulated my brain.

• Smells like beer

LADIES! LADIES! LADIES!!! There's no reason to argue. You're all sluts in my book.
    I find it hard
    It's hard to find
    Oh well, whatever, nevermind

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by dramaqueen
    Well, to start with- plenty of chapstick
    I thought it was Vaseline.

• Man O Lantern

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Minion
    By responding you're just as guilty for digging up the past & are not helping.
    I disagree that it makes me "just as guilty." And it's not my job to help. I'm just expressing my opinion on her posts, that's it. In fact, the first time she posted, I totally ignored it and stewed a bit. Then she popped in again out of nowhere, and I responded.

And Lightbeer, same to you, sweetness. You'll always be a slut to me.

• Angel baby

I disagree that it makes me "just as guilty." And it's not my job to help. I'm just expressing my opinion on her posts, that's it. In fact, the first time she posted, I totally ignored it and stewed a bit. Then she popped in again out of nowhere, and I responded.
    Let it go. You're going off on tangents being created by assumptions. While I'm flattered you want to spend your time picking apart my posts like you are, it's coming across as a bit obsessive and becoming rather tiresome. Just let it go and take it in the spirit they were meant. That I hate skanks but I support sluts! And this is the last thing I'm going to say on this.

All hail the sluts!!!!!!!
    Folks
    I'd like to sing a song about the American Dream
    About me
    About you
    About the way our American hearts beat way down in the bottoms of our chests
    About that special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts
    Or maybe below the cockles
    Maybe in the sub-cockle area
    Maybe in the liver
    Maybe in the kidneys
    Maybe even in the colon
    We don't know

• Man O Lantern

Quote Originally Posted by Minionette
    Let it go. You're going off on tangents being created by assumptions. While I'm flattered you want to spend your time picking apart my posts like you are, it's coming across as a bit obsessive and becoming rather tiresome. Just let it go and take it in the spirit they were meant. That I hate skanks but I support sluts! And this is the last thing I'm going to say on this.
    Um, yeah, I'm the one who obsesses....that's rich.

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries

Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

• Man O Lantern

Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl
    Ditto that. Times two. But I've been told not to apologize to you. So although I want to.... (that's doesn't count as one).....I won't.

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries

Ditto that. Times two. But I've been told not to apologize to you. So although I want to.... (that's doesn't count as one).....I won't.
    Your apology is no good here, love.

• Man O Lantern

Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl
    Your apology is no good here, love.
    Good, cause I would never ever DO that.

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries

Good, cause I would never ever DO that.
    Atta girl!

• wasting time

You can disagree but the fact remains that if someone is looking for a reaction and you react to them you give the person what they want & fuel them to keep trying to get another reaction out of you. It's not your job to help, but mine is and with my current workload I have no time and I'm in no mood to consistantly police the Gibson Mafia along with one of the moderators of this forum. You were able to ignore the first silly comment. You can do it again with the other comments. Don't tell me you can't cause I know you know better, as an individual, wife, and mother. Be the bigger person.

Behave yourselves " ladies " .

• ...the legend

Blog Entries

Man, you girls got *served* ! tee hee
    I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
    That explains the trouble that I'm always in...

• Um...

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Minion
    You can disagree but the fact remains that if someone is looking for a reaction and you react to them you give the person what they want & fuel them to keep trying to get another reaction out of you. It's not your job to help, mine is and with my current workload I have no time and I'm in no mood to consistantly police the Gibson Mafia along with one of the moderators of this forum. You were able to ignore first silly comment. You can do it again with the other comments. Don't tell me you can't cause I know you know better, as an individual, wife, and mother. Be the bigger person.

Behave yourselves " ladies " .
    Excuse me?

Dude, get over it. You're so transparent. Workload? I'm sorry. Then don't take on a responsibility like being the admin of a message board.

Shouldn't this be in whatever the "catfight" forum is on this board anyways? Shouldn't it have been there awhile ago?

Gibson Mafia? Gee, hmm.. I've seen other "groups" do much worse. It's all political. Honestly, I don't care. I'm not that emotionally attached. My true friends have my contact info and there are other places to "post" with them and pass time during the work day.

What I have no time for, Evil Minion, is a message board with admin that are out to bully the members who are here to have a good time and protect the trouble makers.

Another thing I have no time for is admin who are out to do nothing but gossip. Calling names: personal attack. Something that should be above "admin". Especially the same ones who post stickies frowning upon such a thing.

As for "behaving"... try plucking the beam out of your own eye before worrying about the splinter in anothers. This could have been taken care of behind the scenes should it have been handled correctly...

Also, fine, call me a skank/slut/whore... I am an open book. I know the truth. It is nobody elses business but my own. The man I love now knows everything TRUTHFUL about my past and loves me regardless. When compared to alot of the personal lives of others on this very message board... I look pretty innocent.

It would be nice to let the past die though.... especially when what is assumed is far from the truth... I could do the same and post other's pasts, and what I think I know about it through the rumor mill, but I won't. I have much more interesting things to do with my life.

Focker out.

She said all she heard was wind, which was insulting, as my phone was in my back pocket...