Minion2One,

take a time out.

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries

Re: What's Wrong with Being a Slut?!

Quote Originally Posted by Modern Folly
    I thought it was Vaseline.
    Umm, ew?
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

• Man O Lantern

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Minion
    You can disagree but the fact remains that if someone is looking for a reaction and you react to them you give the person what they want & fuel them to keep trying to get another reaction out of you. It's not your job to help, but mine is and with my current workload I have no time and I'm in no mood to consistantly police the Gibson Mafia along with one of the moderators of this forum. You were able to ignore the first silly comment. You can do it again with the other comments. Don't tell me you can't cause I know you know better, as an individual, wife, and mother. Be the bigger person.

Behave yourselves " ladies " .
    Ugh, don't pay me a compliment and say I'm part of some "mafia."

I am above this, 3.5 years of posting with you shows I'm above this.....I've always been above this (and you know I've been tempted mightily before, Evil Minion), but when someone comes here to blatantly hurt someone else, it's extremely hard to just pretend like "Lalalala, nothing's happening."

And if you have a problem with a moderator, take it out of public viewing. It seems disrespectful. I would say that no matter who the moderator is, so don't think I just said that to protect someone in the "mafia."

Edit: In second paragraph, I don't mean that posting with you, Evil Minion, tempted me to say rude things....I meant that you and I have both read the same posts, the same threads, the same things that have tempted me. That was not a slam on you.....just want to be clear on that.

• Man O Lantern

Quote Originally Posted by Jennidisneyfer
    Man, you girls got *served* ! tee hee

• wasting time

Quote Originally Posted by stinkerbell
    I am above this, 3.5 years of posting with you shows I'm above this.....I've always been above this (and you know I've been tempted mightily before, Evil Minion), but when someone comes here to blatantly hurt someone else, it's extremely hard to just pretend like "Lalalala, nothing's happening."
    That's why there's the ignore list feature. If someone makes posts that push your buttons & upset you, you put that person on ignore and you can no longer read any such comment. It's the same feature we've both been familiary with for the past few years.

The original comment is not as blatant as some interpreted it but it depends on whether or not you know someone who's done so. That particular scenario sounded like something out of Melrose Place or General Hospital.

He he. I think we should post about our favorite skanky soap opera characters.

• wasting time

I like sandy vaseline!

You're mean!

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Minion
    He he. I think we should post about our favorite skanky soap opera characters.
    OK, my very favorite would have to be Julie Cooper from the O.C. She's so delightfully trashy.

• Man O Lantern

We'll have to agree to disagree about this one:

The original comment is not as blatant as some interpreted it but it depends on whether or not you know someone who's done so.
    When it's something she's said before about someone specifically. That's all I'm saying. I'm beating this like a dead horse, I know that. But my opinion stands.

I'm trying to be a part of this community, like most of the other people who come here. When there are people who, it seems to me, are posting to cause troubles or hard feelings, it's hard. Even if they're just trying to cause hard feelings for one person and everyone else is clueless, it's hard to sit back and not saying anything. And again, that's totally my opinion and I could have taken it offline, and I'm sorry I didn't. But since it's out here, I'll follow up on it.

Now I have to go before sunnygirl starts: on me.

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by stinkerbell
    Now I have to go before sunnygirl starts: on me.
    You're learning, aren't you?

• Man O Lantern

Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl
    You're learning, aren't you?
    Apparently not.

• wasting time

You'll have to learn to stay out of other people's squabbles.

Left the church, but not the parishioners.

Ok, so getting back to skanky people and pictures of 'em, I wish I had a camera with me last weekend.

I worked my friend's booth at the swingers convention in Vegas - she sells clothing and stuff. Anyway, there was this really skinny old bald man wearing itty bitty tan hotpants that were SO small and highcut on the sides, they looked like running shorts made for a 5-year-old girl.

That outfit totally fit into a "manly skank" category.

• Man O Lantern

You'll have to learn to stay out of other people's squabbles.
    I'm guessing that's aimed at me, and it's making me laugh. Because out of everyone involved, I've kept the furthest out. OMG. But thanks for the laugh.

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyphile
    Ok, so getting back to skanky people and pictures of 'em, I wish I had a camera with me last weekend.

I worked my friend's booth at the swingers convention in Vegas - she sells clothing and stuff. Anyway, there was this really skinny old bald man wearing itty bitty tan hotpants that were SO small and highcut on the sides, they looked like running shorts made for a 5-year-old girl.

That outfit totally fit into a "manly skank" category.
    The visual from this post just really disturbs me in ways I can't even fully verbalize properly.