Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst 12345671429 ... LastLast

• Earth Intruder

Re: What's Wrong with Being a Slut?!

I don't find anything wrong with being a slut or having one night stands and whatnot unless:

a) You are cheating on someone when it is understood you have a monogamous relationship

b) You are not telling the people you sleep with that you have some kind of STD

c) You are addicted to sex (i.e. the amount of sex you're having is interfering with your life responsibilities, etc.)

Otherwise, two consenting adults doing the horizontal hello just for the sake of getting off? You go girl.
    I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)

Founding Member of the BA!

• Angel baby

Quote Originally Posted by Chernabog
    Otherwise, two consenting adults doing the horizontal hello just for the sake of getting off? You go girl.
    Horizontal hello! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You go guy!
    Folks
    I'd like to sing a song about the American Dream
    About me
    About you
    About the way our American hearts beat way down in the bottoms of our chests
    About that special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts
    Or maybe below the cockles
    Maybe in the sub-cockle area
    Maybe in the liver
    Maybe in the kidneys
    Maybe even in the colon
    We don't know

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Minionette
    Horizontal hello! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You go guy!
    Yeah, that totally made me tee hee a little.
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

• șoș Tom șoș

She's the slut, Bungggggggggggggggg

• And they call me Mad!

Blog Entries

this is kind of weird, Im talking to my friend in the states Via MSN, and she said that one of my other friends doesnt understand why me and my friend like Nightmare before Christmas. So I said that she was a Frumpy Slut, and my best friend freaked out because yesterday she called her a dirty slut for not liking the movie.

My god, reading back on the post, I sound like a blonde cheerleader.
    Last edited by Tui; 07-07-2005 at 03:25 PM.
    What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tui
    this is kind of weird, Im talking to my best friend in the states Via MSN, and she said that one of my other friends doesnt understand why me and my bestfriend like Nightmare before Christmas. So I said that she was a Frumpy Slut, and my best friend freaked out because yesterday she called her a dirty slut for not liking the movie.

My god, reading back on the post, I sound like a blonde cheerleader.

• Angel baby

I have an urge to go see RHPS now.

Janet! SLUT! Janet! SLUT! Janet! SLUT!

Let's do the time warp againnnnnnn!
    Folks
    I'd like to sing a song about the American Dream
    About me
    About you
    About the way our American hearts beat way down in the bottoms of our chests
    About that special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts
    Or maybe below the cockles
    Maybe in the sub-cockle area
    Maybe in the liver
    Maybe in the kidneys
    Maybe even in the colon
    We don't know

• Minion

I believe in love and I have always believed that sex should be more than just an act. However, the older I get I realize that there are less and less people that think that way. I like being old-fashioned and I like old-fashioned girls...

I never understood that about women. They date bad boys, but after they get hurt they complain about men being dogs. They sleep around but wonder why they can't find love...

And it's not right for men to sleep around either. But rather than assimilate to be more like men, I'd admire women more for trying to be different...

Which is why it's so hard for me to find girls I like!

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Soulquarian
    I believe in love and I have always believed that sex should be more than just an act. However, the older I get I realize that there are less and less people that think that way. I like being old-fashioned and I like old-fashioned girls...

I never understood that about women. They date bad boys, but after they get hurt they complain about men being dogs. They sleep around but wonder why they can't find love...
    SoulQ, I was hoping you'd jump in here and have your say. And, as always, you didn't disappoint. Excellent point, as usual, and very well said.

And I couldn't agree more.

• Gay Man

Here's my take on the definitions:

Slut is a great thing to be - for a while. I had GREAT fun in my slut period. But, it was a period of my life that was left behind when I fell in love and god married. I think every woman and man should have a slut period if they can - you learn so much about yourself and others. But, if they don't believe slutting around is a good thing, then don't. Being a slut is about choice, but not at the expense of others.

But, you can't be a slut forever without becoming the oh-so-sad "Player" or the incredibly bad "Skank". A skank has usually made a nice collection of unfortunante choices in his/her life usually before 30. They live fast and get diseased early and they aren't people you really want to be around - unless you're skanky or a wanna-be-skank yourself.

But, that's my subjective definition based on 30 years of experience. Apply it or discard it.

I'm sure there's another level, but I'm fortunate enough to not know what that is, or to have experienced it.

• wasting time

I'm definitely not the type to be a slut or skank.

Maybe I'm too timid but I would be uncomfortable sleeping with a man or woman I barely know. Unless I have some emotional connection I could care less about the physical. I'd rather watch a movie and 'amuse myself ' then sleep around. I would feel ashamed & if I did sleep around what would I do to raise my self esteem when I felt low ? Say I was too drunk or it was without my consent ? Yuck!

I'm happy being a one man/or woman at a time guy.

• No longer on the darkside

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Minion
    I would feel ashamed & if I did sleep around what would I do to raise my self esteem when I felt low ? Say I was too drunk or it was without my consent ? Yuck!
    Yuck indeed. If it's something that would depress you, then it's definitely a lifestyle you should stay away from.

The mistake people make is in assuming that everyone is the same as they are.

• Minion

Regarding the slut issue, I think of it like buying DVD's.

Nothing beats a brand new one. The smell, the potential, the fact that you are the only to ever experience its contents. There's something to be said about the giddy feeling you get from buying that brand new DVD. Especially if you've been trying to hunt it down for a long time. You make your purchase and now you and you only, own the DVD...

Some people don't care if the DVD is brand new or used. As long as the get to see what's inside, they don't mind. And since used DVD's are cheaper and easier to find, you can always get one without much looking. However, it's still not as good as a brand new one...

Then you have people who specifically go after used DVD's. They think it's a bargain to get so many so cheap. They get as many as they can and buy them whenever possible... But they're always the first to come back to the video store complaining that the DVD didn't work. Duh, it's used, there's always that possibility...

I like new DVD's by the way

• Just Can't Get Enough

Quote Originally Posted by Soulquarian
    I like new DVD's by the way
    So, what you're saying is you yourself are a used DVD, but you like only new ones?

Yeah, that's fair.
    We don't stop playing because we grow old; We grow old because we stop playing.
    -------------------------------------
    Vows are spoken
    To be broken
    Feelings are intense
    Words are trivial
    Pleasures remain
    So does the pain
    Words are meaningless
    And forgettable

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by femmdraven
    So, what you're saying is you yourself are a used DVD, but you like only new ones?

Yeah, that's fair.
    I didn't see it that way at all. I thought it was actually a sweet way to put it.

Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst 12345671429 ... LastLast