Page 1 of 40 12341126 ... LastLast

• Minion

What's Wrong with Being a Slut?!

ORDDU: This topic thread has been inspired by the creator of ANOTHER topic thread--who asked what was wrong about being single. Well, I have to ask a question, too, ducklings. What's wrong with being--shall we say--a bit more picky than most when it comes to romance?

ORGOCH: In other words--what's wrong with bein' a SLUT?! Just SAY it, tramp!

ORDDU: I'll say it any way I please, dear. In the meantime, I want you all to know that I'm a god-fearing witch who wouldn't DARE do anything the rest of you haven't either done--or wanted to do--depending, of course, upon whom it was done with--along with where it was done and HOW it was done.

ORGOCH: Oh, good Lord!! Will ya give it a rest?! What'll the ducklin's think? I swear! Them animator's should tied yer tubes on the drawin' boards whilst they had the chance!!

ORDDU: My point IS, what's wrong with shopping around before you buy? What's wrong with trying on a pair of shoes in the store before you decide to wear them all the time?

ORGOCH: I'll tell ya what's wrong, sister! It's a SIN!!! An' some day yer gonna' burn at the stake fer bein' such a slut!! An' I wanna' be the first one there ta light the torch 'n watch ya scorch!!

ORWEN: Well, I just want to know if it's true that sluts really have more fun or not? I've always been an innocent, one-man witch, myself. I mean, I WANT to be devoted to just one guy. Only, so far, I havent' been too lucky in finding ANYbody. (I was considering Big Daddy Kyle, though--along with Tui, Disguy, Evil Minion, Gemini Crickett, etc., ect..)

ORDDU: (sigh) Well, I'd like to have a man of my very own, too. But they don't come easy--not even for a witch...

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries

Re: What's Wrong with Being a Slut?!

Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

• șoș Tom șoș

^How long do you spend writing out these various viewpoints from the witchs. I have never seen you just answer or post in your true voice so I can't be sure how to respond to something like this. Are you serious? Are you sarcastic? Is this a joke for you? Do you speak like this in reality?

• e komo mai

Ah, with the Witches, one post can be its own thread.

• And they call me Mad!

Blog Entries

the topic could be funny, but I just can't bring myself to read the first post. So its wasted on me.
    What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

• For old time sake

What is wrong with being a slut? Everything. That is all I will say.

oh wait and there is nothing more annoying that someone who flirts with tons of women or men and then acts SHOCKED when the other person falls for them and they say (when they find out the person likes them) "Well I was just being myself...I wasn't flirting." I CAN'T STAND THAT!!!!!
    Katie
    Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
    FIGHT ON!!!!!!

• Gloomy Day, probably rain

I don't believe that there is such a thing as a "slut". If you decide to date and it includes sex then so be it. Of course there may be other issues underlying your sleeping with several partners but as long as you aren't hurting yourself or others then so be it.

I'll also note that being a "slut" is always branded on women. I know guys who've slept with an entire country and haven't been considered a slut but get words of praise. The hypocracy annoys me! For example:

My friend, 33, has slept with at least 60 men. Her now current boyfriend, 27, has stated that he doesn't know how many women he's slept with since he had at least one every weekend since age 18. She lied when asked and said 10 and he had a cow. Hypocracy at it's best.

• șoș Tom șoș

Quote Originally Posted by Tui
    the topic could be funny, but I just can't bring myself to read the first post. So its wasted on me.
    Amen brotha- it means I have to process 3 personalities without stage directions and the "then she replied" and "he said"

• Minion

ORWEN: I know exactly what you mean, ah schucks, duckling! I have to process all KINDS of personalities, too, whenever I read these boards. And it's hard to keep everybody straight--believe me!!

ORDDU: Straight? You mean we have STRAIGHT ducklings here? Hmmmm...I'd better mind my peas and Q's...In the meantime, I know exactly what you mean about men being made into heroes, mistyisajafo, duckling. And it isn't fair!! If men can be considered heros for all the conquests they achieve, then women deserve to be called HEROINES for all their conquests, too!

ORGOCH: By the way, us cauldron gals ain't just one person! Cain't some of ya's git that through yer noggins? Cain't ya see the picture of us? I don't even LIKE bein' associated with two looney sisters like mine!! Ya think ya got troubles a yer own? Well, just try livin' with the same two idiots I gotta' put up with ev'ry day 'n then maybe yer gonna' take pitty on a poor old hag in her declinin' years!!!

• And they call me Mad!

Blog Entries

did you say something? English Please!
    What an idiot....

• Minion

ORWEN: I think it's English that we speak in Morva--but I could be wrong. Maybe what we speak is Morvainian--or Prydainian. I don't know.

ORDDU: Well, I DO know. We speak perfectly good English. After all, we're Welch at heart and Wales is related to England in a very big way.

ORGOCH: I just hope Tui's no slut. If'n it turns out he is one, I'm goin' out ta shop fer a new hero...

• And they call me Mad!

Blog Entries

Again, did you say something? Because Im just not getting it.
    What an idiot....

• No bacon; sausage.

I tend to distinguish between a "slut" and a "skank".

A slut crosses over into a skank when she either A) makes consitently poor choices on who to sleep with and/or B) uses sex in an overly and overtly manipulative way. To some degree, all sexual relationships involve some sort of manipulation, but I think we all have a general sense of what's normal and what's kinda cruel and skanky, even if no hard line can be drawn.

As long as a person is acting sanely and safely, their sexual activity is their own business. Of course, complication arises when you start to define sanely and safely...

• ...the legend

Blog Entries

Well I guess my answer is, it takes all kinds to make this world go 'round. Without sluts there would be no polar-opposite prudes and the other types in between. To each their own.

^ like that......
    I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
    That explains the trouble that I'm always in...

• Feel the breeze!

Quote Originally Posted by mistyisjafo
    I don't believe that there is such a thing as a "slut". If you decide to date and it includes sex then so be it. Of course there may be other issues underlying your sleeping with several partners but as long as you aren't hurting yourself or others then so be it.

I'll also note that being a "slut" is always branded on women. I know guys who've slept with an entire country and haven't been considered a slut but get words of praise. The hypocracy annoys me!

<cut>
    I agree with every word you said there.

Page 1 of 40 12341126 ... LastLast