Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

Re: To Wear A Thong, or Not To Wear A Thong? That's the Question!

Um... no. Especially if it's visable... isn't that the entire point, to not see the panty lines? Kinda hard when you see the panties.
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries

I'm certainly a Victoria's Secret girl, I'll take that over Frederick's ANY DAY. I love the selection and I shop there faithfully, in spite of the prices. I agree that a thong's main purpose is to minimize unsightly panty lines (which can really take a cute outfit and wreck it), and I also agree that they are to be kept to one's self. Nobody gets to see my panties unless they're pretty special (um, the person, not the panties). I just don't think they're meant to be shared with the world.
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle
    (BPF- well you asked.....)
    haha.. thanks babe!

Wow... so interesting to have an honest conversation about this store vs. Vickis. I will have to tag along with DQ and say that I have not been in a Fredricks except a tiny one full or the skanky merchandise. Vickis stuff does last for a long time and is good quality. (Except one time my mom bought me a very sexy bra and I wore it for the first time at work soon after.. two stores down. I was there on an 8-hour shift and by the time I had been working 4 hours this thing was bugging me. I asked one of the other CMs and fellow mom to check what the heck was going on. The stitching was slightly off and digging into my back causing red marks. I literally went into Vickis on my break and explained my situation to their manager. I even showed her! She wouldn't do an exchange without a reciept. She said that sometimes it happens and some people just use a nail file to file them down or that I could put tissue under there for now. I was quite upset but what else could I do?) Other than that Vickis have been great! Since their sale has been going on right now it's been quite tempting to shop there a lot. But I have to save for Disneyland and this fall.
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl
    Nobody gets to see my panties unless they're pretty special (um, the person, not the panties). I just don't think they're meant to be shared with the world.
    Wait... um, am *I* special enough.

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan
    Wait... um, am *I* special enough.
    Nope.
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

• ...the legend

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dramaqueen
    My favorite thong from there has rhinestones on the back- I guess those ones are made to be shown off, but my husband is the only one that gets to see them
    I have a favorite too! They remind me of Minnie Mouse. Very comfy too.
    I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
    That explains the trouble that I'm always in...

• Puppy Cuddles

I too love the Victoria's Secret Thongs. Even their cotton ones are extremely comfortable, but I again have to go with the angels stuff that never seems to ever go on sale because their goal in life is to spite me.

The Frederick's at the Block is bigger and seems to have nicer stuff. I got a really nice long nightgown there that I wouldn't feel weird wearing around my parents. I also got a going out/tarted up corset there, so... But I've never actually bought underwear there. Maybe I'll have to go check again.
    The King is back and he's ready to kick some tail. Do not mess with a mouse in black.

• Nice Guy

Blog Entries

Kyle baby, you gotta get your grove on. Get a thong, put it on and invite the girl to lucnh, During the course of the afternoon, tell her how nice her thong looked and then admit you wear one too, Suggest that after lunvh the two you should go shopping for some new ones. Now this could be the beginning of a great afternoon but in any case, it will be an interesting show. Make sure you carry protectoin and some sauve cuz the boys will be a little shopworn.
    >>Alan<<
    Member 216

• /sigh

I used to love Victoria's Secret, but they're prices are way to high for me. I can't see spending upwards of $40-50 on a bra or even chonies for that matter. Of course I'll have the occasional splurge once in a while. I'd have to admit that I'm loving some of Target's brand undies. They had a sale the other day and found my fave's for 50% off! They are the most comfy, you can't even tell you're wearing them! (yes, they're thongs/gstring)
    Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
    Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
    Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
    Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
    Marge: Pink.
    Homer: D'oh!
    Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

• Jacob <3 Cotton Candy

Thongs should be a nice surprise for your hottie (or sometimes nothing at all ). But I know that I never will wear thong underwear because it is like flossing your bootie and I have no idea how at the end of the day that underwear is expected to be cleaner than a virgin's honey pot.
    Personally, I love wearing lacey boyshorts not only are they comfy but guys think that they are much sexier than the thong. Maybe its the "I can kinda see your sexy buns,but I think we need to take them off to get a better looksee."
    Last edited by CaraGoCeltica; 07-13-2005 at 11:44 AM. Reason: can't write out a dumb sentence
    Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries

most of the time, you spend the day digging your undies out of your crack anyways- these are suppossed to be there and you don't have all that extra material creeping into places it is no suppossed to go.
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

• Miranda Lambert and Me!

Quote Originally Posted by Modern Folly
    The sandals , might I add that this is one of the most funniest threads yet? haha
    I thought you might like it. I just had to start it when it popped in my head.

BDK
    Listen to me on the radio!

us101country.com Fridays- 9p-12m ET and Saturdays- 7p-10p ET

981thelegend.com Monday-Friday - 12m-6a ET

rock105.net Sundays - 10p-12m ET

You can also visit my DJ blog HERE!
    Also, I have a Myspace- CLICK HERE

Thongs are fine- on the girl I'm taking home. Can't wear 'em myself. Hubby and I both prefer the "string bikini" style undies for me.

Should I see them in public? No, but it doesn't bother me so much if I do.

• My cuties!

I will have to tag along with DQ and say that I have not been in a Fredricks except a tiny one full or the skanky merchandise. Vickis stuff does last for a long time and is good quality.
    I agree! The Fredricks in our mall is sooooo skanky!

Here's a questions, do you consider g strings and thongs the same thing?

• Waiting for the stork

nope!

g-strings are a little piece of floss that rides right up you butt

thong a 1/2 inch to inch piece of fabric that is intended to stay put. if it fits correctly it coes not ride up, no wedgie!

granny panties, bikini, etc. all seem to creep in anyway,

so personaly I prefer to have an inch of fabric there than a whole backside of underwear fining it's way up.....

....I think I have given this far too much concideration.............
    procrastibating

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by CaraGoCeltica
    Personally, I love wearing lacey boyshorts not only are they comfy but guys think that they are much sexier than the thong. Maybe its the "I can kinda see your sexy buns,but I think we need to take them off to get a better looksee."
    Yes.. boy shorts/hot pants are great! As much as I love the lace ones I love the cotton ones too. So you know what's great? Vicki's has ones in the PINK! that are cotton with lace at the bottom. Perfect, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle
    ....I think I have given this far too much concideration.............
    haha.. no, not too much! Just enough. I still like this thread. Quite an interesting read to be quite honest. Kind of like a chat with your girlfriends (and some guys) honestly about underwear. Only it's with my MiceChat girls and boys... too much fun.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast