Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28
  1. #16

    • Race Car Driver
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    964
    Hahahahahahahaha
    17 CUPHOLDERS......... HOW MANY DOES IT SEAT???? i think its actually 255 horse power.... sorry i had to go look it up. 355 horsepower you had my attention lmao.
    http://automobiles.honda.com/models/...rDetected=True

    My son just walked by and said " OMG Mom... do you know your looking at a minivan?"

    Hahahahahahaha
    Not a mini van mom

    17 cupholders !!!!!

  2. #17

    • Race Car Driver
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    964
    Quote Originally Posted by Disneyphile
    17 cup holders??!?!?! Good grief, and I thought my CR-V was over-accessorized with its pull-out card/picnic table in the back (it doubles as the spare tire compartment cover).



    LOL @ PICNIC TABLE IN THE BACK.........

    YOU WIN!!!!!
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    I will be laughing all night at work thanks you guys!
    Yes, it is fast....

    No, you can't drive IT.

    Drive it like it's stolen.














  3. #18

    • Rally Vixen
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Yes, it's real ;)
    Posts
    6,622
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Snacks
    Hahahahahahahaha
    17 CUPHOLDERS......... HOW MANY DOES IT SEAT???? i think its actually 255 horse power.... sorry i had to go look it up. 355 horsepower you had my attention lmao.
    Sorry about that. Chalk it up to going too quickly between work and play. You know we moms have to learn to multi-task.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.



    May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

    NO GOATS!

  4. #19

    • Race Car Driver
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    964
    Quote Originally Posted by mamabot
    Sorry about that. Chalk it up to going too quickly between work and play. You know we moms have to learn to multi-task.

    Not a problem..... I almost thought I needed one LMAO
    Yes, it is fast....

    No, you can't drive IT.

    Drive it like it's stolen.














  5. #20

  6. #21

    • -Going Retro-
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,115
    Ok here we go:

    Tivo HD DVR

    60" Flat screen HDTV (hung over the fireplace)

    An all expense paid trip to WDW staying in the biggest and best suite, flying first class as well.(Hell throw one in for Maria Chakita too )

    Membership to Club 33

    $50,000 gift cards to Macy*s, Nordstrom, Best Buy and of course Target ok and Neiman Marcus. To spice it up lets add a fat $50,000 GC to Sephora just enough to sprinkle Manly Glitter all over the house. :devil:

    That should do for now.
    Last edited by Disguy; 02-11-2005 at 03:45 PM.

  7. #22

    • loves a silver lining
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Anaheim
    Posts
    15,597
    Blog Entries
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Disguy
    Ok here we go:

    Tivo HD DVR

    60" Flat screen HDTV (hung over the fireplace)

    An all expense paid trip to WDW staying in the biggest and best suite, flying first class as well.(Hell throw one in for Maria Chakita too )

    Membership to Club 33

    $50,000 gift cards to Macy*s, Nordstrom, Best Buy and of course Target

    That should do for now.
    Even more reason to why I love you

    Psssst Hector, add Neiman's to the list



    Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

  8. #23

    • Miranda Lambert and Me!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trenton, GA
    Posts
    3,700
    I would like a girlfriend...or at least a date!!!!!
    Listen to me on the radio!

    us101country.com Fridays- 9p-12m ET and Saturdays- 7p-10p ET

    981thelegend.com Monday-Friday - 12m-6a ET

    rock105.net Sundays - 10p-12m ET

    You can also visit my DJ blog HERE!
    Also, I have a Myspace- CLICK HERE

  9. #24

    • Man O Lantern
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    It's fall, ya'll!
    Posts
    8,484
    Quote Originally Posted by Snacks
    I am not a mini van kinda Mom......
    LOL
    Give me a super crew with a Hemi to haul all that soccer crap around....( actually I have this one its that viper I need) :devil:
    Bwahaha!!! You and me, both!!! I have my jolly green giant (Ford Expedition) for hauling all the kids and their accumulation of junk.

    For me, I'd love a Mini-Cooper. Cute! Love em! And no kids would fit in it! And I want a Vespa! In aqua! Try asking me to carpool on that thing. No thanks! :devil:

    But for real.....we've been shopping for a new wedding band for me.

    http://www.weddingrings.com/item.cfm...&category_id=8

    Last Valentine's Day I got a white gold 1.5 karat three-stone flat band ring in a platinum setting....this year I want a plain flat band...white gold. Much cheaper and since so many people are using three-stone rings as engagement rings now, I'd love to have a band (don't want anyone to think I'm single!! ). Something simple.

    We're making our purchase tomorrow!! Yay!!

  10. #25

    • Race Car Driver
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    964
    Quote Originally Posted by stinkerbell
    Bwahaha!!! You and me, both!!! I have my jolly green giant (Ford Expedition) for hauling all the kids and their accumulation of junk.

    For me, I'd love a Mini-Cooper. Cute! Love em! And no kids would fit in it! And I want a Vespa! In aqua! Try asking me to carpool on that thing. No thanks! :devil:

    But for real.....we've been shopping for a new wedding band for me.

    http://www.weddingrings.com/item.cfm...&category_id=8

    Last Valentine's Day I got a white gold 1.5 karat three-stone flat band ring in a platinum setting....this year I want a plain flat band...white gold. Much cheaper and since so many people are using three-stone rings as engagement rings now, I'd love to have a band (don't want anyone to think I'm single!! ). Something simple.

    We're making our purchase tomorrow!! Yay!!


    You know there are no room for kids in a viper either...... i dont think those mini austins can go fast enough on the free way...
    can i convert you over to a viper????we can have the mini van Moms bring all the kids...... they have 17 cupholders and a picnic table with an umbrella hole..
    hahahahahahahahahahahaha
    Yes, it is fast....

    No, you can't drive IT.

    Drive it like it's stolen.














  11. #26

    • no flash photography...
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    In my own little world..
    Posts
    13,287
    I want a laptop or an slr digital camera (canon 20D)

  12. #27

    • wasting time
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,176
    I want more time with the guy currently in my avatar.


  13. #28

    • D'LAND BIRTH YEAR BABY
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    NO CALIF
    Posts
    740
    Ok I have it...since money is NO object I want to renew our vows in DL in front of the castle, with 100 give or take guest. I want to ride in the darn Cinderella coach, I want the flowers, the food , the floral arangements , renewal honeymoon (hehe) at the bridal suite at the GC. I found my dream come true.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-16-2007, 08:44 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •