Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Loves Fajita!

How do you store your makeup?

Kind of a silly question...

For those of you like me that have a large variety of makeup how do you store it? Just in a Bathroom drawer, in a case, in a shoebox.... or whatever. I am just looking for some ideas. I dont really have anything to throw out as I do use it all. Its kind of in a rotation, I use different colors all the time.

I tend to like portable and very organized so I can see what is where, and move it to other areas in the house... but I am open to just about anything at this point. My bag is a little bit too small. I dont think I will be adding to it for awhile but, most of my stuff is at least half full so I wont be throwing things out either.

Thanks!

•   
    • I <3 o

Re: How do you store your makeup?

i have a ton of makeup that i don't use all the time (i use it for shows) I keep it in a caboodle or a large makeup case, the stuff i use on a daily basis is in a basket in the bathroom
    Is this haunted signature
    actually
    stretching?

Or is it your imagination, hmm?
    Rockin' Lady Adelade of Random
    also known as...
    Dominatrix of Randomness

• no flash photography...

I have a rather large makeup case. I store most of it in there. I also have a few travel cases which store the makeup I only use occasionally. I do have a two make up kits sitting on the bathroom counter. Oh, and there is my quicky makeup bag. Thats' for weekends when I don't want to spend a lot of time on make-up. It takes about 3 to 5 minutes when I use that case. If I just have to run to the store or my parents house I use that.

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries

I have a large makeup case where I store most of it. The rest is divided between a bag in the bathroom where I keep stuff I use every morning getting ready, and the makeup bag in my purse which contains smaller sizes of everything I could ever possibly require for touch ups and what-not.
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

• For You!

I have a plastic basket in a bathroom drawer. But I keep the essential, everyday stuff in a little makeup bag.

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

I have a shelf thing above the toilet in the bathroom I keep all my BM jars on. My other stuff I keep in a train case on the top shelf.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

I have a makeup bag.
    My bare essentials I have in an Olay face wash cloth container (if that make sense) the makeup and brushes fit perfectly, and with a lil tape, it's very easily portable. Tha'ts out on my counter always
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• no flash photography...

I have a separate fold out brush organizer for my brushes. I just take the whole thing when I travel.

• Directly directed

I have a whole drawer dedicated. I also have a larger bag for travel, and a smaller bag if I feel the need to take along stuff in the my purse. I don't usually touch up though.

• Mischievous Mouse

Well, I like to keep it handy, so ... uhm, oh, ...my...I didn't mean to post in this thread.. I... uhh.. -nevermind.

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

• Winter in Oceanside...

Drawer in the bathroom vanity, organized in little plastic baskets.

• T'zambezi makes me sneezy

I use a Mary Kay roll-up compartment bag. I can hang it from my bathroom door. Very trippy and convenient. Lurv it.

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries

I have a roll bag for all my brushes. I have a leather zip up train case from Sephora that holds 85% of my make up, makes it easy for travel. It has 6 separate compartments that I have for specified things. 1 section is for BE face makeup(foundations and all over face colors, 2 sections for BE glimmers and glimpse, 1 section for Urban decay shadows, 1 section for BE shadows and liners, 1 section for liner pencils urban decay shadow primer, smashbox primer, eye cream and tweezers and such. In the large bottom section I keep all larger pallettes(Nars, Urban Decay, Hard Candy, Too Faced. I also use this section to store my brushes, mascaras and lash curlers and when I go out of town I put my glasses, contacts and moisturizers in here.

I also have one drawer that's dedictate to special occassion make up, shimmers, glitters, lip glosses(I have a ton)and such. I keep my extra contacts and glasses in here on a daily basis too.

Oh lord I sound anal about my make up

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• Disappearing/Reappearing

tupperware

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • It's knittingknurse now.

Blog Entries

I have a Bare Escentuals bag (the QVC special that was like "Friendship!" Came with like 2 eyeshadows, 2 foundations, 2 brushes, and a lip tint balm stuff. That's how I got started in BE) that hangs from a post in my bedroom. It holds all the makeup that requires natural lighting. Or that I really need to pay attention with. I have a drawer in the bathroom that holds all the stuff I can do without looking (my foolproof stuff. Champagne colored eyeshadows, easy basic eyeshadows, basic blushes, lots of lip balms and glosses, mascaras, etc). The system makes sense to me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast