Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• decorating

Favorite Daytime tv

Ok, so maybe a little sexist posting this on the GG forum, but
    What daytime shows do you watch (or if you want to, what shows do you watch altogether?)
    Which soaps, talk shows, Food Network, crafty, whatever do you like to watch?
    I watch What Not To Wear religiously... I really wish Itunes would have more episodes.
    I also watch Everyday Italian. My hubby and I both think she's hawt
    I also am known to watch Tyra, depending on the subject, and also Good Day LA, Rachael Ray.... whatever hasa good subject. Once in a great while, I will catcha part of the View, but I really watched it way back more in the day with Lisa Ling... she was a smarty!
    No soaps for me.

• Winter in Oceanside...

Re: Favorite Daytime tv

Other than I Love Lucy reruns, I only consistently watch The Bold and the Beautiful, Carol Duvall Crafts, and The View. Depending on the subject matter, I'll watch Oprah, Dr. Phil, and Martha Stewart Crafts now and then.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

My DVR records The Bold & the Beautiful for me while I'm at work. But my program guide got screwed up tonight so it didn't record it. What did I miss, PrincessY? How did the meeting with Brooke & Stephanie go?

• Winter in Oceanside...

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    What did I miss, PrincessY? How did the meeting with Brooke & Stephanie go?
    Haven't watched today's episode yet (believe it or not DH is also hooked on this show so I'm waiting for him to get home). I'll let you know!

• Banned User

I can never get enough Rossanne, Fraiser, will and grace and the nanny. there old shows but I love them!!

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessY View Post
    Haven't watched today's episode yet (believe it or not DH is also hooked on this show so I'm waiting for him to get home). I'll let you know!
    Thank you! I am so mad the stupid program guide got screwed up. I had to reboot the cable box to reset it.

• Winter in Oceanside...

Brooke did go and ask Stephanie to try to get the cops to release Stephen. Stephanie of course was shocked and said even if she did talk to the cops, they still wouldn't believe her and they still have evidence. So it is still up in the air and I am sure they will be talking again tomorrow...

Ok thanks for the update. WIll be interesting to see how this all plays out. At first I was thinking Pam did it because she's such a loony. Totally threw me when Storm confessed.

• Winter in Oceanside...

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    At first I was thinking Pam did it because she's such a loony. Totally threw me when Storm confessed.
    She was my first guess too. What happened to her? Love how this show just sort of has characters "disappear". Like Massimo. You think he'd be around for his first grandchild. And Kristen. You think she be around when Stephanie got shot, or around for Christmas with her adopted African kid.

Yeah no kidding. I heard the guy who played Massimo might be going over to another soap (I forget which one). I also heard Ashley might be going back to Y&R. Hope so as I just don't like her and her over-arched eyebrows (LOL!).

As for Pam, Ann (bless you, Betty White) told her to pack up the dog and come back to Chicago since she (Pam) was off her meds, so I'm guessing she did.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • It's knittingknurse now.

Blog Entries

ER repeats.
    Clean House.

I can't watch ER in primetime but I love the repeats.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessY View Post
    My first wife used to record "All My Children" every day, and sure enough, I got hooked - often times if I beat her home I'd watch it first! Of course, this was in the mid-80's to about 1990, when we got divorced. Since then, I peek in only occasionally and besides Susan Lucci and Michael Knight, I don't recognize many of the faces.

During the time in question, I got to interview Michael ("Tad" Wallingford?) on my radio show. He was an excellent guest.

And I can't remember the name of the actor, but the guy that plays Adam/Stuart Chandler is a very good actor IMHO.

And if you get the SoapNet channel, in the overnight hours they have reruns of Ryan's Hope from the mid-70's!
    Eek.

--Barry
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

As for daytime shows I either watch or record daily...

"How Clean Is Your House" (different from "Clean House", which I also like) and "You Are What You Eat" on BBC America

An occasional Matlock, MASH or COPS rerun

And my everyday staples on ESPN...Around the Horn and Pardon the Interruption.

--Barry
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Banned User

I am ashamed to admit I've watched the Young & the Restless off and on for over 20 years!!! I am currently OFF of watching it, but, feel certain if I picked it up tomorrow....I could catch up in a few days!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Arizona's own

Blog Entries

I work at home and like to have my TV on. I usually have the ABC soaps on except General Hospital which I DVR and only watch when I am on the treadmill. During that hour I will turn on Days of Our Lives which is where Massimo from Bold and Beautiful has returned once again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast