Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Bras

• Never give in.

Re: Bras

Quote Originally Posted by <3WillTurner View Post
    Ungh i miss all the good stuff. I'm disgusted with myself.
    good stuff? aww...don't feel that way
    ♥ "Don't care about all the pain in front of me
    'Cause I'm just trying to be happy." ♥

Quote Originally Posted by NeverNeverland View Post
    I don't care what my bras look like. I don't feel any diffrent than I do in one than any other.

What bothers me is that all the bigger band sizes also have bigger cups. I'm a "barely b" but I'm also fat, and they rarely make B cups in my band size.... NEVER "A"s. So I end up wearing ones that are too tight so I can get the right cup size. Frustrating!! (BTW I do wish my boons wer bigger in general)

Good luck to you on your search but remember ... they're expensive but if you take care of them they should last a pretty lonmg time!
    They sell bra band extenders for a $1-2 at maternity stores (a pea in the pod, mimi maternity, etc).

• Little Miss Sunshine

Okay, i know we had a thread about it before but i need to rant.
    For Christmas i got a giftcard with money only to be used for bras from my mum.
    Now i have been needing bras for awhile, it's like i'm growing over night and it's awful lol. I'm a 38D.
    I began my quest in my favourite store, Victoria's Secret. I looked through everything, trying to find cute ones with like lace and prettyness. I found nothing in .
    I didn't see this thread until someone pushed it up today (so to speak

You are about my size, but I haven't had too many issues finding bras. Not that I have a ton of them, but I can usually find something nice at Target or an outlet store. You probably will find more choices at some online stores (like Victoria's Secret).

Not sure on why they pad C/D bras, the last thing I need is extra padding.

There is also nothing wrong with being a B, I am not sure that filling out a larger bra is all that it's cracked up to be.
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.

I probably wore the wrong size all through high school. When you get sized (I don't think I was sized till college) your bras make your clothes look so much better! And you look thinner too cuz it holds them up well. This is not super nice, but when I read the first few posts, I was going to say just wait until you're pregnant! I'm short and a D, but now I'm 5 months pregnant my cup and band size have both gone up I miss my old bras. I guess I won't get to see them again for a long, long time since I'll be breastfeeding soon too.

Good luck, if you haven't already found something. Go and get sized! You won't regret it. I would say go to Nordstrom b/c they have a great bra dept but you probably don't have Nordstrom there. The only thing is the minimum price is about $50 for a quality bra. Maybe you should do a search for "Oprah bra." The people at my work love whatever bra it is she talked about on the show.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Quote Originally Posted by brigeet View Post
    This is not super nice, but when I read the first few posts, I was going to say just wait until you're pregnant!
    My mom was flat-chested until she got pregnant with me... then she went up to a C-cup. And she never went back down. My best friend in high school was flat-chested too until she got pregnant. It was so funny because she was all, "I finally have boobs!"

• Bionic Village Babe/RCMC

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    My mom was flat-chested until she got pregnant with me... then she went up to a C-cup. And she never went back down. My best friend in high school was flat-chested too until she got pregnant. It was so funny because she was all, "I finally have boobs!"
    !

I probably wore the wrong size all through high school. When you get sized (I don't think I was sized till college) your bras make your clothes look so much better! And you look thinner too cuz it holds them up well. This is not super nice, but when I read the first few posts, I was going to say just wait until you're pregnant! I'm short and a D, but now I'm 5 months pregnant my cup and band size have both gone up I miss my old bras. I guess I won't get to see them again for a long, long time since I'll be breastfeeding soon too.

Good luck, if you haven't already found something. Go and get sized! You won't regret it. I would say go to Nordstrom b/c they have a great bra dept but you probably don't have Nordstrom there. The only thing is the minimum price is about $50 for a quality bra. Maybe you should do a search for "Oprah bra." The people at my work love whatever bra it is she talked about on the show.
    Quote Originally Posted by nbodyhome View Post
    I didn't see this thread until someone pushed it up today (so to speak

You are about my size, but I haven't had too many issues finding bras. Not that I have a ton of them, but I can usually find something nice at Target or an outlet store. You probably will find more choices at some online stores (like Victoria's Secret).

Not sure on why they pad C/D bras, the last thing I need is extra padding.

There is also nothing wrong with being a B, I am not sure that filling out a larger bra is all that it's cracked up to be.
    Thanks ladies i am definitely using this advice.

Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
    "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

• Little Miss Sunshine

I probably wore the wrong size all through high school. When you get sized (I don't think I was sized till college) your bras make your clothes look so much better! And you look thinner too cuz it holds them up well. This is not super nice, but when I read the first few posts, I was going to say just wait until you're pregnant! I'm short and a D, but now I'm 5 months pregnant my cup and band size have both gone up .
    Wow, I can't imagine going up from a D! (I'm actually on the cusp of C/D and that is big enough for me!).

I agree on wearing the wrong size - I used to buy too small or too large, but I don't like being uncomfortable (too tight, too large, etc.)
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

• formerly PretzelSouls!

Ehh...it's just as difficult to find stuff when you're fluffy & flat chested...believe me :\
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

My wife was very happy this week when she scored a boat load of nice bras from Ross at $3 a piece. Given that she is a 36 DD, she is always annoyed that it's had to find the right cup size that isn't under 40". She was even happier to find a couple of minimizing bra's and a couple of cute T's that had the bra already in it (so has never had those before.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Mickey and 'Key

Blog Entries

Im' not looking forward to finding the right undergarments for my wedding dress LOL
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• Bionic Village Babe/RCMC

Quote Originally Posted by sailerm View Post
    My wife was very happy this week when she scored a boat load of nice bras from Ross at $3 a piece. Given that she is a 36 DD, she is always annoyed that it's had to find the right cup size that isn't under 40". She was even happier to find a couple of minimizing bra's and a couple of cute T's that had the bra already in it (so has never had those before.
    !!! WHERE?! Ross?
    never heard of it, do you have a direct website? rofl

Quote Originally Posted by NeverNeverland View Post
    Im' not looking forward to finding the right undergarments for my wedding dress LOL
    aww
    I think they have those things that you put under them like specially made for wedding dress cuts.
    meh what do i know?rofl

Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
    "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

• Life is Great!

I learned s couple weeks ago that you should get fitted at different stores too as different brands are cut different. At Mervyns and Lane bryant the 36 band fit better than the 38 band, but the DDD(or F) was too small. At fredericks the 36 band was too small but the DDD was perfect. I finally found a push up that fits!!

and yes, pregnancy can alter you forever. before Max I was a 36D, when he was born I was up to a 38DDD, then after he was weaned, went down to a 38DD and after I lost a bunch of weight(I was heavy before I got preg) made it down to a 36DD. With Belle I went up to a 38H and after weaning went down to a 38DDD. When I lose more weight I might get down to a 36, but im not sure ill get back to the DD.
    MCDA - A Healthier, Happier Me!

• formerly PretzelSouls!

Ross Dress For Less website: http://rossdressforless.com/

!!! WHERE?! Ross?

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Mickey and 'Key

Blog Entries

the jingle: I got it at Ross!

Wow I hope I get bigger when I get preggers (in the future! No time soon LOL)
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• Little Miss Sunshine

!!! WHERE?! Ross?
    l
    Ross is great! You should look online and see if you have one near you.

http://www.rossstores.com/

I guess I'm really fortunate, even though I don't like to be on the bigger side - it's not hard to find bras. I often wear athletic ones anyway, and those are really easy (they tend to come in S, M, L, XL!)

I can't imagine being a DD, or an H - I expect that is what would have happened if I'd had kids, though!
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast