Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 162

Thread: Bras

  1. #106

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Hanford
    Posts
    3,262
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Bras

    Ok, now it's time for me to join in! lol

    i don't know my proper size by a 44 C seems to fit. Mind you i'm a small D so there is a little issue on the cup, but the band makes up for it. I'm plus size so my girls are a little small for the rest of me, but i don't mind. They stopped growing when i was 19, i'm 20 now, so i'm pretty much set i think...



    i do ALL my shopping here

    http://www3.jcpenney.com/jcp/X3.aspx...&CmCatId=50475

    they make odd sizes and they are cute and comfy.

    i've never tried the pencil test, are you supposed to lean or what?


  2. #107

    • Bionic Village Babe/RCMC
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Hampton, VA
    Posts
    26,180

    Re: Bras

    Thanks! I'm going to look into Ross.

    Quote Originally Posted by krystledm View Post
    Ok, now it's time for me to join in! lol

    i don't know my proper size by a 44 C seems to fit. Mind you i'm a small D so there is a little issue on the cup, but the band makes up for it. I'm plus size so my girls are a little small for the rest of me, but i don't mind. They stopped growing when i was 19, i'm 20 now, so i'm pretty much set i think...



    i do ALL my shopping here

    http://www3.jcpenney.com/jcp/X3.aspx...&CmCatId=50475

    they make odd sizes and they are cute and comfy.

    i've never tried the pencil test, are you supposed to lean or what?

    I don't even understand the pencil test!

    Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
    "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

  3. #108

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Hanford
    Posts
    3,262
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Bras

    Quote Originally Posted by <3WillTurner View Post
    Thanks! I'm going to look into Ross.




    I don't even understand the pencil test!
    i'll explain what i understand


    au natural, take pencil and place it under your boob between yor ribcage. if it falls out, you are perky...if not...well, it's ok, guys like big tatas.


  4. #109

    • Bionic Village Babe/RCMC
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Hampton, VA
    Posts
    26,180

    Re: Bras

    Quote Originally Posted by krystledm View Post
    i'll explain what i understand


    au natural, take pencil and place it under your boob between yor ribcage. if it falls out, you are perky...if not...well, it's ok, guys like big tatas.
    well that's odd.
    But listening to that, i suppose you aren't supposed to lean, just stand up straight. lol

    Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
    "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

  5. #110

    • Little Miss Sunshine
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    4,950

    Re: Bras

    Quote Originally Posted by <3WillTurner View Post
    well that's odd.
    But listening to that, i suppose you aren't supposed to lean, just stand up straight. lol
    So how many women here are now looking for pencils?
    Denise

    www.mousesteps.com




    Favorite TDL Typo:

    Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.

  6. #111

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Hanford
    Posts
    3,262
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Bras

    Quote Originally Posted by nbodyhome View Post
    So how many women here are now looking for pencils?




    i failed.....


  7. #112

    • See you there!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Hub between Goofy and White Rabbit
    Posts
    5,503

    Re: Bras

    All I can say is wow! I can't believe I read this whole thread. Learned a lot, but I do have a couple of things to share.

    1. Heard on the news (or somewhere) that a pair of D cup fillers weigh about 18 or 19 pounds. I can see why the back and shoulder problems for "larger girls" (women??)

    2. If one cup is a C and the other is a D, should they make a bra that it s D- or a C+ (running an ducking for cover )

    CU@DL

    Andy
    -
    What is, is... What is not, is not.

    Boom!

    I don't ask for much... Just a few little things!

    Extra effort yields extraordinary results!

  8. #113

    •   
    • .
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,067

    Re: Bras

    Quote Originally Posted by nbodyhome View Post
    So how many women here are now looking for pencils?
    Women???
    Shoot, I'm a man and walking around handing pencils to all the women here at work.

  9. #114

    • Little Miss Sunshine
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    4,950

    Re: Bras

    Quote Originally Posted by cal4iri View Post
    Women???
    Shoot, I'm a man and walking around handing pencils to all the women here at work.
    Is there a job title for that?
    Denise

    www.mousesteps.com




    Favorite TDL Typo:

    Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.

  10. #115

    •   
    • .
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,067

    Re: Bras

    Quote Originally Posted by nbodyhome View Post
    Is there a job title for that?
    Yup, Accounts Payable Supervisor.

  11. #116

    • Bionic Village Babe/RCMC
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Hampton, VA
    Posts
    26,180

    Re: Bras

    Quote Originally Posted by nbodyhome View Post
    So how many women here are now looking for pencils?
    not me rofl

    Quote Originally Posted by krystledm View Post


    i failed.....
    i have a feeling i will too.

    Quote Originally Posted by CUatDL View Post
    All I can say is wow! I can't believe I read this whole thread. Learned a lot, but I do have a couple of things to share.

    1. Heard on the news (or somewhere) that a pair of D cup fillers weigh about 18 or 19 pounds. I can see why the back and shoulder problems for "larger girls" (women??)

    2. If one cup is a C and the other is a D, should they make a bra that it s D- or a C+ (running an ducking for cover )

    CU@DL

    Andy
    yea, it is a lot of weight to tote around.

    Quote Originally Posted by cal4iri View Post
    Women???
    Shoot, I'm a man and walking around handing pencils to all the women here at work.
    !

    Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
    "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

  12. #117

    •   
    • Damn Good Burger!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In the backseat!
    Posts
    5,969

    Re: Bras

    I this thread. Time to have my admin asst order me some pencils, I have a party to go to this weekend.

  13. #118

    •   
    • .
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,067

    Re: Bras

    Quote Originally Posted by GrouchyRob View Post
    I this thread. Time to have my admin asst order me some pencils, I have a party to go to this weekend.
    Don't order them, just take them from the supply room.
    Make sure they're the right ones and have her test each and every one for you first though. In your office.

  14. #119

    • Bionic Village Babe/RCMC
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Hampton, VA
    Posts
    26,180

    Re: Bras


    Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
    "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

  15. #120

    • Circle of Ancients
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,749

    Re: Bras

    Quote Originally Posted by CUatDL View Post

    2. If one cup is a C and the other is a D, should they make a bra that it s D- or a C+ (running an ducking for cover )

    CU@DL

    Andy
    In a case like that, one should let the girls be free of any bras. JMO.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. May 29, 2008: The Wizard of Bras
    By Werner Weiss in forum Yesterland
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-29-2008, 02:16 PM
  2. What percentage of men have admitted to trying on bras?
    By Princess Buttercup in forum Lost Boys
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 06-11-2006, 09:48 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •