• Oh... it's a bobby pin.

What are you thankful for?

For some reason, upon opening my fridge door, I had this immense feeling of appreciation and thankfulness.

I have food in my fridge and it's some dang good food and I'm so thankful for that. It's not that there is ever a point where we don't have any in there, but it just hit me that not everyone is that lucky.

I'm also SO thankful for my Husband. He works hard all day to be able to care of us and it just means so much to me.

To live would be an awfully big adventure.

• For You!

Re: What are you thankful for?

I am thankful that I have a warm house. It may be 30+ years old, but it keeps my family warm and safe - especially on a snowy, cold winter day like today.

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

• Minion

Blog Entries

I'm thankful that God has graced me with the ability to Love. Life would be sad and cold without that simple emotion.

• up to no good

Im thankful for how generous my mom is for letting me stay with her through some hard times.
    Quote Originally Posted by aashee (Farter Extraordinair) View Post
    Wow. If regular MiceChatters saw this thread they might think we are normal. Thanks Dan & Gina!

• Directly directed

I love your threads MissViolet! I'm thankful for so many things, that I currently have parents who are willing to pay for my school (and since tuition just went up I really appreciate this), I'm thankful that I'm so much better and that I can breathe, I'm thankful for the roof over my head and a warm place to sleep, I'm thankful for good books and good friends, and I am really thankful for my dishwasher and garbage disposal.

I'm thankful for the great life I am blessed with. A loving, wonderful wife, an adorable condo, good health, an adorable puppy and my cat that I LOVE. There are times when I just stop and think "I am so happy." And I love those times.

• decorating

Im thankful for, even though I usually stress out easily, in truly trying times I can keep myself together and support family members.

• Forever thankful. .

I too, am just plain thankful for my life. Great family (not perfect but great), good job, amazing friends that make me laugh and care even more about life, a nice house with cute things in it to live in . . . I think I am most of all thankful for all the hugs and snuggles from my grandkids. There is truly nothing like it in all the world.

• Super Genius

Talking Re: What are you thankful for?

1) I was taught to read. We take it for granted but look at the illiteracy rates of many countries. I turned out to be a skilled reader, when I was in 4th grade my teacher told my parents I was reading and writing at the high school level. I use this gift to always educated myself. Whenever I get software I dive into the manual which has saved me many expensive calls to tech support. Being able to read allows me to teach myself how to use it.

2) I have a roof over my head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Missviolet View Post
    I'm also SO thankful for my Husband. He works hard all day to be able to care of us and it just means so much to me.
    3) This is probably going to sound bittersweet, but I am grateful I didn't marry the girl I was going to marry. Don't get me wrong, I am not putting down marriage, it's just that I found out she was Mrs. Wrong. I'm just glad I got my head out of the clouds before it was too late. If I were to meet the future Mrs MiceChat, then who knows? I just have to find someone patient enough to put up with my mumbo-jumbo
    Last edited by MikeChat; 01-18-2008 at 09:07 PM.
    When I go to Disneyland, I tune my FRS Radio to channel 2, without a quiet code. They're faster than a cell phone and you can talk to a whole group at a time, and you don't have to get everyone's cell phone number in advance.

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Missviolet View Post
    I'm thankful to be alive

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Mickey and 'Key

Blog Entries

That I have found the best man for me, and that no matter how crazy and stressful all this gets, the important thing is that we found each other and we'll be together one day - and that is what matters most!
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• Oh... it's a bobby pin.

Quote Originally Posted by NeverNeverland View Post
    That I have found the best man for me, and that no matter how crazy and stressful all this gets, the important thing is that we found each other and we'll be together one day - and that is what matters most!

Right on! If you keep that attitude, your wedding will be the best day of your life... mishaps and mothers won't matter at all.

I'm so thankful that you guys decided to share!

To live would be an awfully big adventure.

• Circle of Ancients

I'm thankful for all of the blessings in my life.

I'm thankful that my teenagers are nice to me and my husband as well as other adults!

And I'm really thankful that I found out that my son was planning to play a practical joke on me before he actually pulled it off tonight!

• Minion

I am sooo thankful for this summer. Normally our hot weather runs from about september/october until may. We are in severe water restrictions with our water dams at 16% of the full capacity, and only have about a years water supply for 100 000 people. We get most of our summer at 90+ and can get as high as 114F.

this year we have had lots and lots of low pressure systems and we have had the most rain since I have lived here, as well as most of the days at 80 or below. Most of our summer (and year) you don't see a cloud, thsi summer I don't think we have had hardly any cloudless days.
    I am soo thankful that it has been so cool

Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    Tassie, I found a quote for ya !

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

Charles M. Schulz
    Originally Posted by MWalton
    Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!?

Quote Originally Posted by MikeChat View Post

3) This is probably going to sound bittersweet, but I am grateful I didn't marry the girl I was going to marry. Don't get me wrong, I am not putting down marriage, it's just that I found out she was Mrs. Wrong. I'm just glad I got my head out of the clouds before it was too late. If I were to meet the future Mrs MiceChat, then who knows? I just have to find someone patient enough to put up with my mumbo-jumbo

I feel the same way. When I was younger, I dated a guy for a long time and if he would have proposed at the time I would have said yes. I'm really thankful that he wasn't ready then b/c then I wouldn't be with my husband now! We are about 1,000,000 times more compatible and have the same idea of what love really is!