Page 13 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415162363 ... LastLast

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries
    Chicken & Veggie stirfry, rice, chicken egg rolls and potstickes ala dsnylndmom!

Waving wildly to Angie!!
    Last edited by dsnylndmom; 04-06-2005 at 07:10 PM. Reason: to add the rest of the food & rub it in Disguy's face

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• Um...

It IS me! But we STILL haven't eaten dinner. I'm about to drag my S.O. away from his computer and drag him somewhere to buy me a salad.... then again he bought me earrings today while I was at work, so I'll give him a bit longer...

But soon... SALAD! Fastfood salad, but still SALAD!

Feel better Stinkerbell! And both you and dsnylndmom, SEND LEFTOVERS!
    She said all she heard was wind, which was insulting, as my phone was in my back pocket...

• Back home :-(

Salmon with a ginger, garlic and cilantro sauce... Fresh green beans (lightly steamed)... Tossed salad... Roasted red potatoes... Homemade Apple Pie... (All made by yours truly)

Now, since it's been a really hard and exhausting day, I'll be finishing up on MiceChat, then pouring myself a glass of red wine and taking a long hot bubble bath. Mmm...

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

We had homemade burritos, wet style! Yum.
    “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” -Michael Jackson

Looks like tonight will be a Middle Eastern/Greek theme. We'll be having a couscous salad with fresh tomatoes, cucumber and cilantro, and pitas with falafels (with a cucumber yogurt sauce). Mmm...

Hope this doesn't throw the thread too off topic but...

I started my first batch of Limoncello a couple of days ago and the recipe called for the zest of 15 lemons. Which is great, but now I have 15 lemons in my fridge with no skin/rind. Does anyone have any good ideas (preferrably savory, we don't eat that many sweet things) for what to make with them? I'm looking for more dinner ideas... (so that hopefully keeps it more on topic... )

• Bear Member

Salmon with Honey Ginger glaze
    Steamed Pea-pods
    Saffron Rice

• Um...

I'm too focused on eating lunch in 30 mins to think about what's for dinner.

Lunch will probably be a kid's meal from Carl's Jr., btw.
    She said all she heard was wind, which was insulting, as my phone was in my back pocket...

• Man O Lantern

Quote Originally Posted by MegarooFifi
    Hope this doesn't throw the thread too off topic but...

I started my first batch of Limoncello a couple of days ago and the recipe called for the zest of 15 lemons. Which is great, but now I have 15 lemons in my fridge with no skin/rind. Does anyone have any good ideas (preferrably savory, we don't eat that many sweet things) for what to make with them? I'm looking for more dinner ideas... (so that hopefully keeps it more on topic... )
    Heehee, bring them to me. I'll put them to good use! See my sig. line!

Tonight it's chicken and cheese enchiladas. I use the enchilada sauce from Trader Joe's and we make such big pans that we use about 16 tortillas, 5 pounds of chicken breasts, 2 bottles of sauce, and more than a pound of cheddar cheese, a half onion, about three cups of rice and a can of black olives. We loooove enchiladas. They're our family favorite.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

Hmmm, the husband is off at softball practice tonight so my son and I are going to picnic at the park I think. Probably eat homemade hoaggies. My secret for them is to spread the roll with Kraft Sun Dried Tomato Dressing and they taste SUPER yummy.
    “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” -Michael Jackson

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries
    Roasted garlic & herb pork loin, pasta with sauteed zucchini, red onion, garlic & fresh basil(and of course tons of parmie cheese!) and peaches. (Kyler's having garlic & olive oil couscous instead of pasta because he doesn't like pasta )

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• Abomination Unto Nuggan

Hmm, well, I know this isn't stricltly my forum, but oh well. I'm making chicken marsala, with vegetables of some sort (haven't decided yet, still have to go to the store).

Actually, it's good I posted this, I just realized I'm out of mushrooms too

• Um...

Tonight I'm meeting up with a close friend at The Hearthstone Lounge. I'm not sure where we are actually eating, but it could be anywhere on the resort. Possibly even Chicken Strips around the midnight hour at Lost Bar. Unpredictable are we.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

Alfredo Pasta with broccolli and chicken, garlic bread and salad.
    My son LOVES pasta, he could eat it for every meal.

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TinkPink
    Alfredo Pasta with broccolli and chicken, garlic bread and salad.
    My son LOVES pasta, he could eat it for every meal.
    My youngest is like this! Pasta and cheese and pickles.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ