• MiceChat Moderator
    • It's SisterP Time!

Blog Entries

Your Magical Moments

Ever had one of those moments where the everything in the world seemed to be aligned, and you thought to yourself, life just can't get any better than this.......

I had a wonderful one tonight. Hubby and I had just gotten home from the movie, we went out on our porch and sat under a beautifully clear Montana sky...stars twinkling, moon shining brightly.....great mix of music playing.....

and, then, I thought to myself....this is it.....life is great......... I don't need anything else, don't need to talk, this is pretty darn close to perfection.

Ever had one of those?

• Disney Memory Maker

Re: Your Magical Moments

I have them every time I go to WDW. Especially while watching Reflections of Earth. Waiting for Ellen's Energy Adventure's preshow to start and just hearing the beautiful music of that pavilion makes me trully think "it don't get any better than this."

-Michael
    “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries

I've had a numer of magical moments, several of which came this very weekend. Here's my favorite: Anders and I had lunch Friday afternoon at a Mexican restaraunt at the Cannery. We sat outside drinking a pitcher of margaritas, eating good good food, listening to a very good singer performing live music. What an amazing time. Pure magic.

Another awesome moment: Dancing close with Anders to DMB performing #41 in the 5th row at SBC Park.
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

• MiceChat Moderator
    • It's SisterP Time!

Blog Entries

Sunnyg - aren't moments like that the best. Nothing planned, or glamorous. Just everyday moments that make you stop in your tracks. Just points out that you really need to live in the moment not always looking for where the grass is greener.

Your story made me go awwwww!

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MTNGIRL
    Sunnyg - aren't moments like that the best. Nothing planned, or glamorous. Just everyday moments that make you stop in your tracks. Just points out that you really need to live in the moment not always looking for where the grass is greener.
    I learned a long time ago that the best things in life often come during those small, quiet moments. People always seem to be searching for that big happiness, that great wonderful event to make them happy, when if they'd just take the time to look around, they'd find so many small, joyous things all around them. Life is short. Take pleasure where you find it, especially in the small, quiet moments.
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

A few of my absolute favorite life moments are when me, my husband and our son are just cuddled up together on the couch watching a movie. I literallly have just sat there thinking that life could not get any better than it was right then, and we were just pretty much doing nothing.

Another moment I will never forget happened when I was 14. I went to Seattle to visit my best friend. We had met a couple of really nice guys who lived on a lake near her home and they each had a boat. She was in one guys, I was in another's and were racing along next to eachother at sunset on a beautiful lake, each boat blaring that one Ace of Base song "What's Going On." We both said that night that it was the most perfect day either of us has ever had (up to that point) and that we would never forget it, and I never have.
    “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” -Michael Jackson

• MiceChat Moderator
    • It's SisterP Time!

Blog Entries

Tink, family cuddles are the time when you feel that happiest and safest that you will ever feel. Cherish them.