Thread: How sad

How sad

Hong Kong Disneyland 3rd Anniversary was on September 12, no one on here even mention it. That shows how popular HKDL is. No fanfair, no party, not even a "Happy Birthday HKDL".... a forgotten orphan.

• Banned User

Re: How sad

LoL... You gotta remember this is mainly at Disneyland (CA) forum.

• Minion

ORWEN: Well, I was just waiting for Loomis or TDLFAN to say something first. They were the one's to drop their balls--not the rest of us.

• Hola Yola!

Quote Originally Posted by Witches of Morva View Post
    They were the one's to drop their balls
    That does not sound pleasant, so my sympathy goes out to both of them.

• HKDL fan

HKDL dissapointed me with their no progress attitude. this makes me abandon HKDL.
    My Web Site - RedBubble Site

~ Going to HKDL in 2015 [10th Anniversary] ~

Looking Forward To HKDL's Expansion

akaytrinity.com

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Move along, Move along

Quote Originally Posted by josh_kslow View Post
    HKDL dissapointed me with their no progress attitude. this makes me abandon HKDL.
    You call all that area done up behind adventureland, "no progress"?

• Banned User

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by wishyouwell View Post
    Hong Kong Disneyland 3rd Anniversary was on September 12, no one on here even mention it. That shows how popular HKDL is. No fanfair, no party, not even a "Happy Birthday HKDL".... a forgotten orphan.
    Its not that I don't care for the park, I just don't care to make mention of its three year Anniversary. But if we must than lets take a look at all the positive improvements we have seen to the park in this time frame. Autopia, Small World, Mickey's Water Works, Glow in Dark Halloween Parade, Stitch, plus all the smaller additions like special merchadise, walk though attractions and unique seasonal entertainment. Everyone who's actually bothered to visit this park recently has given good feedback, the location is fantastic, the CastMembers are some of the best, the food and level of service is very high for Disney's standards, and the overall maintenance and condition of the park is also high. Ok so the park is missing some of the main attractions, but it still has so much going for it and after three years it has become a great family day out for people visiting Hong Kong.

I have nothing but praise for this park and here is to the next three years.

• Minion

Now you know how DCA feels!
    I want my cake back!

Probably because 3rd anniversary is overshadowed by the Mid-Autumn Moon Festival that was on the 15th.

• Banned User

I feel bad that I forgot to mention this milestone as well but I was away working and over at DLP this weekend, so my mind was busy with other Disney related interests, but... to HKDL's credit, their 3rd anniversary merchandise (and shopping bags) are very nice. That is more than what WDW, DLP and DLR do for their "small anniversary" days. I wonder if they did a small ceremony (like DL does) to mark the ocasion... Anyone?

HAPPY B-DAY HKDL!!!! You WILL prosper and you WILL grow, but most importantly... you WILL prove your harshes critics wrong down the line... Just wait and see.

• Minion

ORWEN: I guess this means you finally picked up your ball, then, TDLFAN duckling.

ORDDU: Now it's YOUR turn, Loomis, dear. Just let me know if you need any help...

Quote Originally Posted by Luke Manning View Post
    LoL... You gotta remember this is mainly at Disneyland (CA) forum.
    It is?? I thought it was a Disney parks Forum.

As for HKDL, it is shame that is not getting alot of hype. It is a great looking park.
    Goodbye, Me Bizarro is not Monkey Joe. Me Bizarro hates Disney parks so much. Hello

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    I feel bad that I forgot to mention this milestone as well but I was away working and over at DLP this weekend, so my mind was busy with other Disney related interests, but... to HKDL's credit, their 3rd anniversary merchandise (and shopping bags) are very nice. That is more than what WDW, DLP and DLR do for their "small anniversary" days. I wonder if they did a small ceremony (like DL does) to mark the ocasion... Anyone?

HAPPY B-DAY HKDL!!!! You WILL prosper and you WILL grow, but most importantly... you WILL prove your harshes critics wrong down the line... Just wait and see.
    Sounds like they did more celebrating for their 3rd, than DCA did for it's 3rd.

• Banned User

DCA who?

The really should do something about HKDL, it's like people have forgot it's existence. Everyone in Hk know Ocean park is renovating / expanding, but HKDL... nothing. Nothing is going to change until they work out the deal with HKSAR government.