Royal Christmas Ball video and Full version TV commercial on youtube!

The Royal Ball castle show is on youtube by Gundam X Divider now.
    I was inside the park last day, the show was just amazing and fantastic! Enjoy it!

Part 1: YouTube - ?????????????Hong Kong Disneyland Royal Christmas Ball 2008
    Part 2: YouTube - ????????????? Hong Kong Disneyland Royal Christmas Ball 2008 Part 2

Full version TV commercial :
    YouTube - ????????????? ???????
    Last edited by keithlee83; 11-29-2008 at 08:59 PM.

Re: Royal Christmas Ball video on youtube!

Wow! Seems great! But I have my exams now

• Banned User

Caught this show live on saturday evening. Pretty good show. I was impressed with the production, and especially since it drew elements from TDLs Cinderellabration. Advise, do not waste time seeing the daytime shows.. wait for the evening performance and stake a place early.

As usual, we went for the AP preview day. Thanks to some well known websites, We had press passes once again. If you have the pleasure of going, do as TDLFAN says and wait for the night show. It is worth the wait!

At the end of the opening show, there was a proposal. There is lots of Christmas merchandise out, and the decorations are all up. There is nothing that warms your heart like the snow falling on mainstreet with christmas music playing in the background.

They had a kidszone set up to make hats. There was a special "christmas gift bag" on sale for $100, games in the shops and just plain good Disney fun to be had by all that day. We saw santa on main street, but didn't make Mickey's house on time for photos.

The parade was the same as last year, but the princess ball made up for it all. If we weren't in the press stands that night, I don't think I would have liked it. There was no crowd control, and the lighting towers takes up such a huge part of the area, that my 5'4" couldn't have taken good photos.

A few pictures follow if I can make this work.

• HKDL fan

They had a kidszone set up to make hats. There was a special "christmas gift bag" on sale for $100, games in the shops and just plain good Disney fun to be had by all that day. We saw santa on main street, but didn't make Mickey's house on time for photos.
    Katsmom , are there plenty of christmas merchandises on sale? 'cause I am only going in late December.
    Last edited by josh_kslow; 12-01-2008 at 08:23 AM.
    My Web Site - RedBubble Site

~ Going to HKDL in 2015 [10th Anniversary] ~

Looking Forward To HKDL's Expansion

akaytrinity.com

• Banned User

If you do not mind me answering for Katsmom.. there are lots of merchanidse for Xmas.. tee, sweaters, pins, plushes, food items, stationary and other related items like, pens, postcards, folders... etc etc. It was all very nice and the items vary in design and feature different characters. I was not disappointed and I will be posting some merchandise pics pretty soon as part of a report here.

• Surfin the net with Duffy

Thanks for sharing, I really enjoyed the end. But I always get excited when they use lifts lol.

Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011
    We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
    Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering