Thread: Any News?

Any News?

Any news about expansion?

• Not here to help

Re: Any News?

No
    The world according me: http://www.youtube.com/user/TimmyME

No, they don't have any announcement yet. Maybe they were just sleeping because they get tired of fighting who will win. heheh.
    Maybe because of the H1N! pandemic, the hong kong government is focusing more on health not on anything else like importing money to hkdl.

Turns out that there is some news after all. I think what's interesting is while I didn't really expect for there to be any news, I had grown tired of the staleness of this section of the board. What prompted me was there was a post about Stitch's summer thing for several days...and I realized there wasn't anything for anyone to post about because there's so little (news) going on with this Park....yet Tokyo's board is booming with discussions, trip reports and trip planning....when was the last time you had three people asking the same questions about traveling to Hong Kong Disneyland?--and the ironic part is Hong Kong itself is an interesting place to visit. And even the Paris Parks have exciting news to be typing about. But poor little old Hong Kong, just sits there. Wait till Shanghai gets its own section--that will be hopping. I hope the news is true, that we could be getting closer, and then I think it would be wise for Disney to leak as much as they possibly could about the expansion, the new attractions, etc cause this Park needs some serious PR and needs to spike some interest. As many have said before--it's a beautiful Park, one which I really enjoyed but it has so much growing to do to become a destination. And I can't wait for Disney (and the HK gov) to get around and make this Park into something that isn't just satisfactory but extraordinary. Give me a reason to go back! or at the very least a reason to encourage someone to go!

• Not here to help

Quote Originally Posted by GUYNYC View Post
    Turns out that there is some news after all. I think what's interesting is while I didn't really expect for there to be any news, I had grown tired of the staleness of this section of the board. What prompted me was there was a post about Stitch's summer thing for several days...and I realized there wasn't anything for anyone to post about because there's so little (news) going on with this Park....yet Tokyo's board is booming with discussions, trip reports and trip planning....when was the last time you had three people asking the same questions about traveling to Hong Kong Disneyland?--and the ironic part is Hong Kong itself is an interesting place to visit. And even the Paris Parks have exciting news to be typing about. But poor little old Hong Kong, just sits there. Wait till Shanghai gets its own section--that will be hopping. I hope the news is true, that we could be getting closer, and then I think it would be wise for Disney to leak as much as they possibly could about the expansion, the new attractions, etc cause this Park needs some serious PR and needs to spike some interest. As many have said before--it's a beautiful Park, one which I really enjoyed but it has so much growing to do to become a destination. And I can't wait for Disney (and the HK gov) to get around and make this Park into something that isn't just satisfactory but extraordinary. Give me a reason to go back! or at the very least a reason to encourage someone to go!
    But then again... there has been news about HKDL almost once a moth for some time now.
    What we should ask is if there has been anything done to the park.
    Last edited by TimmyTimmyTimmy; 06-27-2009 at 12:52 AM.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Just saw this off of Twitter.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

• Not here to help

About time!

• Banned User

I hate twitter and Ashton Kutsher.