View Poll Results: After HKDL, Which Disney Resort(s) Will Next Get Grizzly Gulch and/or Mystic Point?

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shanghai Disneyland Resort

13 15.48%
  • Tokyo Disneyland Resort

4 4.76%
  • Disneyland Resort Paris

8 9.52%
  • Walt Disney World Resort

5 5.95%
  • Disneyland Resort

13 15.48%
  • Grizzly Gulch and Mystic Point Will Permanently remain Exclusive To Hong Kong Disneyland Resort

44 52.38%
  • Couldn't care less.

5 5.95%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

• Iron-Clad Allie

Re: After HKDL, Which Disney Resort(s) Will Next Get Grizzly Gulch and/or Mystic Poin

Quote Originally Posted by Brisal73 View Post
    Or they can skip the haunted theme and just use the look of the building at the ride system from Tokyo's Pooh attraction and HKDL Mystic Manor
    How about merging the two attractions into a Mystic Pooh ride?
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Re: After HKDL, Which Disney Resort(s) Will Next Get Grizzly Gulch and/or Mystic Poin

Quote Originally Posted by josh_kslow View Post
    Disney should make Grizzly Gulch and Mystic Point exclusive to HKDL.
    I agree. Every resort NEEDS to have something original, like the Safari at AK, WOC at DCA, Crushes Coaster at WDS, etc....

But, if Disney really thought these were "e-ticket lands" I wouldn't be surprised if the turned up somewhere else, but with some new rides inside the land, to lure guests to the larger resorts. Because how often are we gonna go to Hong Kong anyway, and they can make more money at multi-day-resorts! Anyway, just one guy's opinion!

• Buena Vista St. & Red Car

Quote Originally Posted by Freakazoid112 View Post
    I just don't see Grizzly Gultch coaster ever happening especially since the expanded that hotel.
    Well the GCH expansion didn't expand any towards the GRR area, the whole new wing expanded out towards PP not towards GRR. There is still as much room over there to expand as there was before the DVC expansion. I for one would love to see some type of Grizzly Gultch type coaster in DCA by GRR and give that whole comical Mark Davis like look to GRR and the coaster. A Mystic Manor type attraction wuld also be great for DCA...maybe not a clone copy but something similar would be great and something original for DCA.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • The Future is in RED?

Moving, somewhere in time...but mostly stuck in SoCal in the County of Orange

Quote Originally Posted by Ride Warrior View Post
    How about merging the two attractions into a Mystic Pooh ride?
    that would be interesting(there was a book titled "the Tao of Pooh" which was amusing.) But I don't why they should place Pooh in DCA when Pooh is already in DL.

Timekeeper

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • The Future is in RED?

Moving, somewhere in time...but mostly stuck in SoCal in the County of Orange

Also, Henry Mystic(a rival) owns the Manor, not Henry Hightower(who owns the hotel. Also a rival.)

Timekeeper

• Minion

It could be interesting to see a Mystic Manor somewhere in DisneySea's Lost River Delta given the origin of S.E.A. in the park. The only problem is that it might be a bit redundant given its storyline is too similar to the Hotel Hightower and the fact that Haunted Mansion is just next door.
    ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234