• Minion

So, when is they gonna' Start Buildin' Somethin'?

ORGOCH: Okay, now, so when is Ping Pong Dizzyland really gonna' start buildin' some new rides 'n stuff over there? So far all I's seen is a bunch a land clearin' an' nothin' more!! Was they just flappin' their dang gums 'bout buildin' more rides er what? I wanna' see some action by now!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Move along, Move along

Re: So, when is they gonna' Start Buildin' Somethin'?

Digging has begun at where Grizzly Trail is meant to be. Walls have been put up behind some of the trees you see when you're in JC. In Fantasyland, you can see walls and hear construction type sounds near where TSL is meant to be. The HKDLR only goes to and fro Fantasyland via the Tomorrowland side. (It goes backwards from the HKDLR station). I will have pics for my may TR so till then witches.

• The Study of Wumbo

*Wanna' be startin' somethin', got to be startin' something, said you wanna' be startin' somethin', got to be startin' somethin. Mama say mama sah mama coos-ah, mama say mama sah mama coos-ah...*

Patience, ladies.
    -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])

• Minion

ORWEN: Well, I'm being patient. It's a certain nasty old biddy who's got an itch in her stitch over Hong Kong Disneyland--which doesn't even make sense when you stop to consider that she doesn't even have any plans to fly her broomstick over there in the first place. She just likes to complain.

ORDDU: Misery does love company, you know.

• Minion

ORDDU: By the way HKDLFAN, duckling, did this coven ever tell you how much your reports and photos of HKDL are appreciated? If not, let us do so now. We always look forward to your trip reports and opinions.

ORWEN: Well, Orddu and I do, anyway. Can't really speak for the nasty old biddy who just likes to complain all the time...

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Move along, Move along

Quote Originally Posted by Witches of Morva View Post
    ORDDU: By the way HKDLFAN, duckling, did this coven ever tell you how much your reports and photos of HKDL are appreciated? If not, let us do so now. We always look forward to your trip reports and opinions.

ORWEN: Well, Orddu and I do, anyway. Can't really speak for the nasty old biddy who just likes to complain all the time...
    Why thank you witches, and when are you ever going to give us a TR on Morva?

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Quote Originally Posted by wumbology View Post
    *Wanna' be startin' somethin', got to be startin' something, said you wanna' be startin' somethin', got to be startin' somethin. Mama say mama sah mama coos-ah, mama say mama sah mama coos-ah...*

Patience, ladies.
    It's too high to get over (yeah, yeah), too low to get under (yeah, yeah), you're stuck in the middle (yeah, yeah).....

*boogies*

Ooops. Sorry wrong forum.

*ahem*

Carry on.

• Banned User

Patience my children... things will be built in time. I hope to visit HKDL in June and check progress/do a quality control walk.. then will report. If you all behave that is.