Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 52 of 52
  1. #46

    • Internet.Serious Business
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Perfect Park Acres, the latest in Hover-Burb Communities
    Posts
    4,828

    Re: A Sparkling Christmas 2010 "A Storybook Fantasy"

    Hot damn that is quite the little village (gingerbread).

    But wait...there are no castle lights this year?

    I'm sorry, maybe I just have a thing for lights (and the candy canes are too cutesy for me) but even with the new additions, I think removing the castle lights is a step backwards.

    Tell me I read that /\ post wrong...

  2. #47

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    22

    Re: A Sparkling Christmas 2010 "A Storybook Fantasy"

    Quote Originally Posted by tloolgb View Post
    Hot damn that is quite the little village (gingerbread).

    But wait...there are no castle lights this year?

    I'm sorry, maybe I just have a thing for lights (and the candy canes are too cutesy for me) but even with the new additions, I think removing the castle lights is a step backwards.

    Tell me I read that /\ post wrong...
    That's true. They project snowfall onto the castle instead.
    The castle is rumored to be decorated for the 5th anniversary around the year end. Therefore, they decided to stop the castle light this year. Also, the village is rumored to 'hide' the castle when the decoration started.

  3. #48

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    128

    Re: A Sparkling Christmas 2010 "A Storybook Fantasy"

    Quote Originally Posted by Duyanh92 View Post
    This year, there is is no Sparkling Castle Lights, so crowds flocked on the Main Street U.S.A.
    Does anyone have the soundtrack of "Lights of Winter and Procession of Toys" ...
    YouTube - All's Well / Huck Finn - The Adventures of Huck Finn Score (10/10)
    Start from 1:05

  4. #49

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Tokyo & Sydney
    Posts
    432

    Re: A Sparkling Christmas 2010 "A Storybook Fantasy"

    Quote Originally Posted by whaleatcoast View Post
    Yeah, Thank you so much. I found it for 2 years since the first time I saw "Lights of Winter". But this track is not a Christmas track right? Hong Kong Disneyland is not have perfect decoration for Christmas, but the Christmas tree and Castle lighting program and the best.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSoS6TuwL4o
    And the soundtracks from the beginning until 2:00, do you have it. Thanks so much. :P


    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowIDL View Post
    That's true. They project snowfall onto the castle instead.
    The castle is rumored to be decorated for the 5th anniversary around the year end. Therefore, they decided to stop the castle light this year. Also, the village is rumored to 'hide' the castle when the decoration started.
    You mean that snow is falling at the castle area OR snow is covered on top like this photo? OR anything else http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2648/...bd198f0245.jpg
    Last edited by Duyanh92; 11-27-2010 at 09:40 PM.

  5. #50

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    128

    Re: A Sparkling Christmas 2010 "A Storybook Fantasy"

    Quote Originally Posted by Duyanh92 View Post
    Yeah, Thank you so much. I found it for 2 years since the first time I saw "Lights of Winter". But this track is not a Christmas track right? Hong Kong Disneyland is not have perfect decoration for Christmas, but the Christmas tree and Castle lighting program and the best.
    YouTube - HK Disneyland Christmas -
    And the soundtracks from the beginning until 2:00, do you have it. Thanks so much. :P



    You mean that snow is falling at the castle area OR snow is covered on top like this photo? OR anything else http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2648/...bd198f0245.jpg
    For the soundtrack, I don't know what music is it too....

    And the snowing castle, it looks like this...

  6. #51

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Tokyo & Sydney
    Posts
    432

    Re: A Sparkling Christmas 2010 "A Storybook Fantasy"

    HOw sad! At least they must do some decorations onto the castle.
    Is there anything new decoration except the Gingerbread and the Candy canes?

  7. #52

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Tokyo & Sydney
    Posts
    432

    Re: A Sparkling Christmas 2010 "A Storybook Fantasy"


    My HKDL A Sparkling Christmas - A Storybook Fantasy trip video with my gf.... hehehe

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Similar Threads

  1. [Question] Who sang "Compass of Your Heart" at Sindbad Storybook Voyage ride in Tokyo Disney Sea
    By ajengpramono in forum Tokyo Disney Resort
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 07:37 AM
  2. [Pictures] Tokyo Disneyland "Christmas Fantasy" 2008
    By Roger55 in forum Tokyo Disney Resort
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-15-2008, 07:50 AM
  3. New TV commercials of "A Sparkling Christmas"
    By mickey20d in forum Hong Kong Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-27-2007, 07:32 PM
  4. "Disney's Sparkling Christmas" being Unveiled
    By PennysBayChronicle in forum Hong Kong Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-27-2007, 05:29 PM
  5. "A Christmas Fantasy" Parade Returns!
    By dchun2007 in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-26-2006, 02:41 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •