We will make our first trip to HK Disneyland this December around the 21 or 22 and have so many questions! Our local parks are TDL and TDS so any comparisons between the two would be really helpful especially in terms of waiting times. Our group consists of two adult and a toddler but we are used to waiting in long lines and long amounts of time so that is not a problem!
1. What time should we arrive at the park? Is one hour before ok or is earlier better? Do people run once the gates are open? At Guest Relations are story papers available?
2. What are crowds like in late December? (Comparison to TDL would be very helpful.)
3.Is the parade viewing area divided between sitting and standing room? How popular is the Christmas parade and procession of toys and how early should we start waiting for front row standing area? Is there a show stop in the Christmas parade or toy processional? If there is a show stop where is the Mickey position? What are the rules concerning plastic mats for sitting on? Are tripods allowed?
4. Is there Christmas fireworks?
5. How long generally is the line for Meet and Greet with the characters?
6. What attractions are very different from TDL's attractions besides Jungle Cruise, Lion King show, Tarzan tree house, Stitch Encounter and It's a small world?
7. Is it possible to see all the Christmas events pus Golden Mickeys and ride Jungle Cruise, It's a Small World, Autopia, Stitch Encounter and the train in one day, also the Lion King show? What attractions offer FP?
8. What snacks and restaurants are recommended in the park? Is there flavored popcorn and themed popcorn buckets?
9. What are some recommended goods and their prices?
10. What is recommended to see at the Hotels?
Sorry for so many questions and thank you in advance for any advice!