• Jessie: exuberent & fun!!

I want to know...

If my parents suddenly got totally rich, and were about to take me to HKDL, these would be my Q's:

1. Would all 7 of my Toy Story toys be alowed w/ me on all Toy Story rides? ( 1 movie-sized Woody, 1 movie-sized Jessie, 1 movie-sized Buzz Lightyear, 1 oversized Woody, 1 Woody that's a bit of a midgit and looks nothing like the one in the movie, 1 Woody that's about the size of a very small bookmark, and 1 Jessie that's smaller than a travel-sized hand sanitizer.)
    2. What are the resorts like?
    Last edited by MickeyMaxx; 12-10-2010 at 12:49 PM. Reason: Inappropriate comment.
    Jessie is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My fav part in 2 is:
    Buzz: clears throat)
    I just wanted to say you're a bright young woman with a beautiful "yarnful" of hair... er, "hairful" of yarn. It's...uh...woah. (clears throat) I must go!
    Jessie: Well, aren't you the sweetest space toy I ever met!
    Buster: (barking)
    Slinky: What's that? Bark, bark? Uh...this fellow says he needs to go out back for a little "private time"!
    Jessie: That critter needs help! (jumps on toy car) Yodle-ay-HEEE-HOOO!!!!!
    Buzz: (wings suddenly pop open)

Also, my fav part in 3 is:
    Jessie: turns on Spanish music)
    Buzz: involenterily starts dancing) I...I don't know what came over me!
    Jessie: goo-goo eyes) Just go with it, Buzz!
    (Then, they start doing the Paso Doble to a Spanish version of "You've Got a Friend in Me". Towards the end of the dance, Woody tosses Jessie a rose to catch in her mouth. It's awesome.)

Go to the EBHO threads!!! They need YOU!

• X-S TECH Demonstrator

Re: I want to know...

I know they allow toys on rides so you can but I don't know about 7 all at once.
    Leave the second question to someone else since I've never been to HKDL.

Quote Originally Posted by williamtheking View Post
    CaptainEO,ATIS: Have you ever heard that rumor that Elvis is alive, and well, and owns a bakery in Seattle? Yeah, that's total crap. Now if you where to tell me Michael Jackson was alive, and well, and owns a MiceChat account in Las Vegas, that I would believe!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Move along, Move along

I know for a fact that HKDLs management isn't anywhere as strict as the other Disney parks. Ive done so many things i cant do in e.g TDR. I mean, you may be unfortunate to witness a mainlander doing his/her business in the bushes and no one will do anything. That was the case with the first year of HKDL, it rarely happens now but it STILL happens. Also THANK GOD there is only one Toy Story based ride (sadly more to come ) at HKDL and not "rides" and its a very slow one so you can definitely manage 7 toys while you're there.

2 The resort is very green, isolated and tranquil in comparison to the metallic theme of Hong Kong with its crowded population and stuff. The hotels are awesome, the best being HKDLH. Theres a ferry pier that has yet to be fully functional, a convenient MTR system and a Bus terminal. Overall, it is not bad, i prefer the lush landscaping of HKDLR over TDRs anytime, its nice to gaze down at a sea of trees when you're heading in from the highway.

Hope that helped

Now I have 10 Toy Story toys...

My fav part in 2 is:
    I just wanted to say you're a bright young woman with a beautiful "yarnful" of hair... er, "hairful" of yarn. It's...uh...woah. (clears throat) I must go!
    Slinky: What's that? Bark, bark? Uh...this fellow says he needs to go out back for a little "private time"!

(Then, they start doing the Paso Doble to a Spanish version of "You've Got a Friend in Me". Towards the end of the dance, Woody tosses Jessie a rose to catch in her mouth. It's awesome.)

• Internet.Serious Business

Perfect Park Acres, the latest in Hover-Burb Communities

Quote Originally Posted by IlikeJessie3 View Post

1. Would all 7 of my Toy Story toys be alowed w/ me on all Toy Story rides? ( 1 movie-sized Woody, 1 movie-sized Jessie, 1 movie-sized Buzz Lightyear, 1 oversized Woody, 1 Woody that's a bit of a midgit and looks nothing like the one in the movie, 1 Woody that's about the size of a very small bookmark, and 1 Jessie that's smaller than a travel-sized hand sanitizer.)
    I'd question the "oversized" Woody...depending on how "oversized" he is...but unless it is one of the rides that has carry-on restrictions (the RC Racer will probably have one) they should be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by tloolgb View Post
    I'd question the "oversized" Woody...depending on how "oversized" he is...but unless it is one of the rides that has carry-on restrictions (the RC Racer will probably have one) they should be OK.
    Ummm...about the size of a 8-pound baby girl, but made entirly of cloth and stuffing (no plastic, vinyl, or actual pullstring)

My fav part in 2 is:

• Minion

ORWEN: I'd just leave your toys at home so they don't get damaged or stolen, if I were you, duckling. Besides, if you have too much to carry around with you, how will you be able to carry anything new that you might want to buy while being there?

Quote Originally Posted by Witches of Morva View Post
    ORWEN: I'd just leave your toys at home so they don't get damaged or stolen, if I were you, duckling. Besides, if you have too much to carry around with you, how will you be able to carry anything new that you might want to buy while being there?
    Well, yeah, but...I don't want my toys 2 leave my sight. U see, I am so crazy about my toys that I want 2 take them on the rides. Well, at least my movie-sized Jessie and TSC Buzz...

My fav part in 2 is:

• Minion

ORWEN: I understand what you're saying. The main thing is to have a good time and it sounds like you know how best to do that. You will always be young at heart--like me!!!

Shouldn't you worry about if you can take all your toys on the plane to Hong Kong first? The Airline may give you more trouble carrying 10 pieces of carry-on items. :P

Well, in my dream vaycay, I would have a carry-on bag coupon, and the bag would include all of the things I want w/ me on the plane a.k.a. my toys, a flashlight (not directly 4 me...), and a box of Toy Story 3 silly bands.

My fav part in 2 is: